Rugby All-Niter 12Th September

Don't worry, that's only you lot in the cloakroom, proper all-niter stuff will still be going on on the dancefloors...thumbup.gif

Yes especially in the freebassin room whistling.gif blue knickers T ?? will try my best wicked.gif xxx

• Replies 249
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

....Kin ell.Thought that l was going to Rugby for a Soul-Allnighter but it turns out to be nothing more than a sordid Swingers Party.....Count me in!!! :D

:shhh: We'll be over run!:lol:

I do love the fun & frolics that come with attending Rugby!:yes: Tambourine is packed T.thumbsup.gif

shhh.gif We'll be over run!laugh.gif

I do love the fun & frolics that come with attending Rugby!yes.gif Tambourine is packed T.thumbsup.gif

Well done you Kylee - you know what a thrashing my tambourine took last time - took all the skin off! Will be good to have some company wicked.gif I know Molly's got one too, but the lovely Lorry restricts it to special occasions so he doesn't get over-excited. Hopefully she'll relent and let him bring it this time.

T x

Guest kevnewry

with a perforated gusset....dead sexy...yummy yummy

COUPLED WITH KNEE LENGHT WHITE SOCKS AND A NETBALL SKIRTwhistling.gif .......... BACK TO THE DANCING... WILL YOU HAVE A CUP BEFORE YOU GO FATHERbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

How did you know I played netball? Best toss-up taker you've ever seen Kev - my snatch was renowned right across the County league laugh.gif Sorry, are we on the Carry On thread yet? But that reminds me, are you bringing your whistle Del? Reckon that Malcom will be looking for a spit-roast again in the freestyle room wicked.gif

T x

I wonder if Navy PE knickers count ph34r.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif i saw some "Super sculpt" knickers yesterday , wonder if they can sculpt me into a greek goddess laugh.gif i fear its gonna be black lace xxxx

Was wondering when you'd, ahem, 'pop up' on here Crumpet Cub! You coming to Rugby then boy? I believe you've got to initiate Webby & Kirsty into your, er, inner circle whistling.gif

I am hoping to be there Crumpet Queen, although after reading this thread I feel - how can I put it - scared.

Guest Mrs Simsy

I am hoping to be there Crumpet Queen, although after reading this thread I feel - how can I put it - scared.

There's nothing to be scared of Lee!:wicked::lol:

Must say, there's a great buzz about this. The September Rugby is always a goodie, all that pent up energy from the summer is released!:yes:

Ooh, I can almost taste your fear Lee! Oh well, you know what they say, feel the fear and do it anyway wicked.gif Cloakroom cupboard, 11 o'clock?

Go on, go on, go on, go on go on. You will, you will, you will, you will, you will.

Oh hang on, someone seems to have booked all my slots already ohmy.gif

Guest kevnewry

Ooh, I can almost taste your fear Lee! Oh well, you know what they say, feel the fear and do it anyway wicked.gif Cloakroom cupboard, 11 o'clock?

Go on, go on, go on, go on go on. You will, you will, you will, you will, you will.

Oh hang on, someone seems to have booked all my slots already ohmy.gif

SOMEBODY SNATCHED YOUR SLOTS THEN WHATEVER WOULD SISTER KIERAN SAYwhistling.gif THREE DECADES OF THE ROSARY FOR YOU........................... FATHER ARE YOU COMING OR GOING, A QUICK ONE BEFORE YOU GO THENtongue.gif

MAIN ROOM

8 - 9 Matt Smart

9 - 10 Anton Ludwig

10 - 11 Ken Aitchison

11 - 12 Ady Croasdell

12 - 1 Dave Rimmer

1 - 2 Adam & Molly

2 - 3 Ady Croasdell

3 - 4 Matt Smart

4 - 5 Phil Shields

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 - 10 Jock & Steve Longworth

10 - 11 Tom H

11 - 12 DJ Diva Di

12 - 1 Moldie

1 - 2 Jock & Steve

2 - 3 Tom H

3 - 4 DJ iva Di

4 - 5 Moldie

Ahh, that's nice. It's been ages since I've met a new Willie.

Just so everyone's clear, the dress code for this Rugby is pale blue lingerie. I can't let on who's got the fetish, but let's just say you'll get a lecture ladies if you don't wear it wicked.gif Oh and if you've got a tambourine, please bring it.

Plus, this will also be Justin's birthday night out as he's 37 the following Friday 18th but he'll be in Wales that weekend, so you all need to buy him a random double whenever you see him at Rugby.

Molly, if you're reading this, when do you want my list of demands, sorry, tunes that I've chosen for you and Mr B to play?

Hello T,

I've been waiting for a comment about your demands for the night shades.gif . Being as it's you, a PM will suffice for your tunes, if i've got it I will bring it with me.

Oh! by the way I'm bringing my tambourine yes.gif , but will have to pass on the pale blue lingerie !

Spoke to Justin on Saturday at Lifeline, will buy him a birthday pint on the night.

Best

Molly

post-8338-12513322676595.gif post-8338-12513322917762.gif post-8338-12513323005266.gif post-8338-12513323086609.gif post-8338-12513323189639.gif post-8338-12513323086609.gif post-8338-12513323351017.gif post-8338-12513323482674.gif post-8338-12513323586943.gif

Oh Dearest Molly you disapoint me young man,i thought you would look good in pale blue maybe a backless number(only messin mate)

It was good to see you and Lorry out Saturday night enjoying yourselves ...you been gone too long mate..

btw ....can i bring my tambourine thing as well...??? Mrs T is it ok ????

Toby

Oh Dearest Molly you disapoint me young man,i thought you would look good in pale blue maybe a backless number(only messin mate)

It was good to see you and Lorry out Saturday night enjoying yourselves ...you been gone too long mate..

btw ....can i bring my tambourine thing as well...??? Mrs T is it ok ????

Toby

We had a great time at Lifeline mate thumbup.gif the more tambourines the better mate . But you had better check with Mrs T first!

Guest BigPaul

Gonna attend this.Great venue, Dancefloor. Nice  peeps to:thumbsup

Just the Reprobates who'll be with me im worried about:whistling

Dont get to the 100 as often as i'd like. so an ideal oppurtunity to hear

Ady Croasdell play a bit further north:good:

Paul

Edited by BigPaul

T says 'dance & shake your tambourine, your funky tambourine, tambourine, tambourine...', and the more the merrier!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVOH1nSrFU&feature=related

Actually heard a version of this played out at the Baltic Soul Weekender in April towards the end of the Saturday night - does anyone know the details? Sounded ace, but I was probably a bit the worse for wear, lol. Literally hadn't heard it since it came out in 76 when I was only 9 tongue.gif

Molly I'll send you a little list, though you know you're getting better and better at anticipating my every whim. Soon that Buchanan bloke will be completely redundant laugh.gif

T x

T says 'dance & shake your tambourine, your funky tambourine, tambourine, tambourine...', and the more the merrier!

https://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Actually heard a version of this played out at the Baltic Soul Weekender in April towards the end of the Saturday night - does anyone know the details? Sounded ace, but I was probably a bit the worse for wear, lol. Literally hadn't heard it since it came out in 76 when I was only 9 tongue.gif

Molly I'll send you a little list, though you know you're getting better and better at anticipating my every whim. Soon that Buchanan bloke will be completely redundant laugh.gif

T x

biggrin.gifT we can't make him totally redundant, he is my walking bible of all things Soulfully Modern.

Looking forward to yr little list, bet I know whats on it already rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Well thankyou dear Molly,

What a compliment you just gave me "my waqlking bible of all this Modern" well chuffed i am.

On a more musical note (excuse the pun) i have been practicing my Vibe skills on my Tambourine i also have aquired a Recorder if any one else needs an instrument to play in "Mrs Ts Rugby band"

Toby

We've just had the first person arrive for Rugby 11 days early, how good is that...thumbup.gif

Now that beats rugbysoulgirl on getting there an hour before we opened...laugh.gif

That is what one calls dedication!!!!!!!...Delxxxx

Guest kevnewry

HOPE MR SHEILDS HAS THE SATIN DOLLS WITH HIM, DO LIKE THAT TUNEthumbsup.gif .............. ALSO REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ADY S SET....... NOT LONG NOW.... SEE YA ALL SOON:thumbup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

We've just had the first person arrive for Rugby 11 days early, how good is that...thumbup.gif

Now that beats rugbysoulgirl on getting there an hour before we opened...:thumbsup:

:no:

I was quite excited....:lol:

HOPE MR SHEILDS HAS THE SATIN DOLLS WITH HIM, DO LIKE THAT TUNEthumbsup.gif .............. ALSO REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ADY S SET....... NOT LONG NOW.... SEE YA ALL SOONthumbup.gif

Is that the musical inflatable ones Mr Newry??????wicked.gif.............whistling.gif

:no::lol::yes:

Hi everyone, i was so looking forward to getting to this one, as i had already asked a few friends to come along aswell, But i had a better offer last sunday im afraid, i was asked to go to Italy all expenses paid & pocket money so i couldn't resist it a week on the beach, So im sorry to let you all down, but what a turn out of Sslasses its gonna be, anyway have a great time love you all & miss you all XXXXxxxx

Hi everyone, i was so looking forward to getting to this one, as i had already asked a few friends to come along aswell, But i had a better offer last sunday im afraid, i was asked to go to Italy all expenses paid & pocket money so i couldn't resist it a week on the beach, So im sorry to let you all down, but what a turn out of Sslasses its gonna be, anyway have a great time love you all & miss you all XXXXxxxx

Shame on you !!!!

But at least you'll be warm and dry the weather forecast for Rugby on the 12th is rain , rain and more rain.

Dont get your bum sunburned now will you ha ha

Enjoy !!

Toby

I keep trying to get to this....

If anybody is going from the manchester area there and back and has room for a little one please let me know.

i don't want to put this on the lifts forum as it sits there as first topic forever and makes me look like the sad act I am!! i.e. when nobody replies.....

I keep trying to get to this....

If anybody is going from the manchester area there and back and has room for a little one please let me know.

i don't want to put this on the lifts forum as it sits there as first topic forever and makes me look like the sad act I am!! i.e. when nobody replies.....

I'm getting the train from Manchester Piccadilly Sharron. I asked for a lift but no-one was forthcoming whistling.gif Actually thats a bit of a fib as the lovely Dale said he would take me but hes not definately sure if hes gonna make it...

The train I'm on is the 14.15, and we'll be at Sians house by 16.30... and then coming home I'm on the 9.56 . When I booked the tickets were #16.00 to get there and #6.50 to get back

Come with me if you can escape your responsibilities that early laugh.gif

I'm getting the train from Manchester Piccadilly Sharron. I asked for a lift but no-one was forthcoming whistling.gif Actually thats a bit of a fib as the lovely Dale said he would take me but hes not definately sure if hes gonna make it...

The train I'm on is the 14.15, and we'll be at Sians house by 16.30... and then coming home I'm on the 9.56 . When I booked the tickets were #16.00 to get there and #6.50 to get back

Come with me if you can escape your responsibilities that early laugh.gif

Reg, you are very welcome to come down early with Kirsty and chill at ours til it's time to party...thumbup.gif

At least that way, hopefully Kirsty will get to the right town in one piece...laugh.gif

Was just thinking excitedly to myself that I'm going to have the pleasure of hearing Crozzer DJ two Saturdays in a row, at the 100 Club tonight and then at Rugby next week. Doesn't happen too often in Teesville I can tell you.

I haven't found a frock yet though, but I have got some fantastic new shoes I may have to plan the whole outfit around. Kirsty, what you wearing? We may need to co-ordinate seeing as we're going to have so many folk sitting er, between us.

Di - I'm even more excited than you, if that's possible post-8338-12521568906125.gif

T x

post-8338-12521568906125.gif

Was just thinking excitedly to myself that I'm going to have the pleasure of hearing Crozzer DJ two Saturdays in a row, at the 100 Club tonight and then at Rugby next week. Doesn't happen too often in Teesville I can tell you.

I haven't found a frock yet though, but I have got some fantastic new shoes I may have to plan the whole outfit around. Kirsty, what you wearing? We may need to co-ordinate seeing as we're going to have so many folk sitting er, between us.

Di - I'm even more excited than you, if that's possible post-8338-12521568906125.gif

T x

I've got no idea Tee.

It'll probably be a black dress of some description... followed by a pair of jeans that Carole said I looked a size 10/12 in (rather than the 14/16 that I am in reality)

and I think the shoes I'm wearing are a pair of black suede Paul Smith sling backs...

or something else laugh.gif

This time next week I'll have already been travelling for a few hours so will probably be scowling and/or asleep laugh.gif

Right,mate...Me and Dan are gonna be in the NW on friday night bout ish if you wann lift then l'll have a word..should be no prob!! thumbsup.gif

Friday neet? Thanks Webby but I don't think him indoors would be happy if I left a day early whistling.gif

Rugby is Saturday isn't itunsure.gif

Right mate ? huh.gif

I think he thinks I'm a geezer Ken...I'm used to it by nowrolleyes.gif

I've looked at the trains and there's on about 6ish from Stockport (via Stoke). I think I may use that option as Kirsty is going a bit too early and I don't fancy leaving the day before with Webbyohmy.gif

I imagine I should be in Rugby for 8ish...is Benn Hall far from the station?

Edited by Reg

I think he thinks I'm a geezer Ken...I'm used to it by nowrolleyes.gif

I've looked at the trains and there's on about 6ish from Stockport (via Stoke). I think I may use that option as Kirsty is going a bit too early and I don't fancy leaving the day before with Webbyohmy.gif

I imagine I should be in Rugby for 8ish...is Benn Hall far from the station?

It's walkable, see map but there's a taxi rank outside.

post-1225-12522509871678_thumb.jpg

If you can get there before we open, someone should be able to pick you up...thumbup.gif

Not long now and I'm getting giddy!

Anton R Ludwig, will you be bringing your lovely wifelet with you.... come on, come on I ain't seen her since before the war and it is nearly her 40th :ph34r: If you don't, I will have to reveal your middle name to the world shades

Source Advert