• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PM me or email

arronadams_azza@hotmail.com

Price, condition etc.

Cheers

Azza

P.S - hoping listing in the title brings more luck, as had been proposed in other posts.

good luck in trying to locate this one - took me nearly a year and never seen one for sale since - brill tune and packs the dance floors . Played it at last years Whitby (main room ) and rapidly becoming a current fav @Riley Smith Hall . thumbsup.gif

NORTH YORKSHIRE SOUL CLUB

@

THE MAGNIFICENT RILEY SMITH HALL , TADCASTER nr YORK,

SAT 17th OCTOBER : 7.30 -1am

£6 (on the door only) - please get there early

Venue is the restored 1920s, art deco ballroom with a fantastic main room (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England), balcony & upstairs rare soul room

DJs

PAT BRADY, MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST, STEVE GAINEY, EDDIE WAINWRIGHT, TONY HATFIELD, JOHN PARKER , COLIN WOOD, ANDY BELLWOOD,

MARTYN BYRD & DALE BYERS

FURTHER INFO, REVIEWS, PHOTOS ETC

https://www.imonmyway.me.uk/

Social source share

good luck in trying to locate this one - took me nearly a year and never seen one for sale since - brill tune and packs the dance floors . Played it at last years Whitby (main room ) and rapidly becoming a current fav @Riley Smith Hall . thumbsup.gif

@

Venue is the restored 1920s, art deco ballroom with a fantastic main room (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England), balcony & upstairs rare soul room

DJs

PAT BRADY, MARIA WILLINGHAM & GUEST, STEVE GAINEY, EDDIE WAINWRIGHT, TONY HATFIELD, JOHN PARKER , COLIN WOOD, ANDY BELLWOOD,

MARTYN BYRD & DALE BYERS

Know what you mean Andy.

Keep missing out on it when i see it come up. It's not expensive by any stretch but just a bugger to find (and then not get beaten to it).

Hope to see you over Leeds way soon

Social source share

PM me or email

arronadams_azza@hotmail.com

Price, condition etc.

Cheers

Azza

P.S - hoping listing in the title brings more luck, as had been proposed in other posts.

The Gabin 12" has disappeared....you had to catch it as a new release....otherwise it's quite a tough one to find now............

The remixed Nina Simone should still be available though....it's on Verve Remixed 4 on Blue Note CD and vinyl album....try Fish at Simply Soul, Juno or Crazybeat....if not in stock....they should still be able to order for you....yes.gif

Social source share

@

DJs

MARTYN BYRD & DALE BYERS

thumbsup.gif ,nice tune Andy.Have i told you about DD being at the Algarve Jazz Fest last year.................told every bugger else!!laugh.gif

Social source share

First played by Geordie Johnson at Friendship as a new release in 2005 which is when I bought mine from Crazybeat. Was limited to 200 i think and they have long since disappeared. Might play it at Chill Out on Sunday

Mick

Horse & Groom, Sunday Chill Out, October 18th 12:00 til 7ish

Social source share

First played by Geordie Johnson at Friendship as a new release in 2005 which is when I bought mine from Crazybeat. Was limited to 200 i think and they have long since disappeared. Might play it at Chill Out on Sunday

Mick

Horse & Groom, Sunday Chill Out, October 18th 12:00 til 7ish

REMEMBER WHEN HE PLAYED IT THE FIRST TIME AT THE FRIENDSHIP. IT HAD JUST COME THRU THE POST FROM CRAZY BEAT THAT FRIDAY MORNING. IF ANYBODY SHOULD BE CREDITED WITH IT ITS IAN IF NOT FOR THE PERSEVERANCE AS WELL. GREAT TUNE

DAVE

Social source share

Firstly dont want to hijack the thread but yes I did play this on its release day and every night i djayed since, remember andy B trying for ages to get it and at the time couldnt get anyone to let their copies go who had it.

Managed to get a couple from a mate in France for Dave Pinch and co i think he said he was still sitting on one or two I will E-mail him tonight and get back to you

Cheers

Geeoooordie

Edited by geordiejohnson
Social source share

Source Advert