Butch Biggie For Sale

jocko

Okay up for offers on Butch's latest revival, monster sound in 80's and quite rightly getting a revival now, and yes it was cheap but then so was everything in the 80's, not many copies come up so best offer by COB Thursday will get this.

Very clean condition, scans etc can be supplied

Flairs _ You've Got To Steal It (RAP)

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Okay up for offers on Butch's latest revival, monster sound in 80's and quite rightly getting a revival now, and yes it was cheap but then so was everything in the 80's, not many copies come up so best offer by COB Thursday will get this.

Craig moerer sold one on ebay last week for $256

https://cgi.ebay.com/rare-Northern-Soul-45-FLAIRS-you-got-to-steal-it-Listen_W0QQitemZ300355403548QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item45ee93bf1c

Social source share

Thanks for bumping that Neville, as I am sure that could be the only point of your post. I won't point out it comes across a tad hypocritical of you since are you not one of the most vocal against people talking about prices in sellers threads. Suppose even the alleged nice guys like you have to be a bit of a prick sometimes.

And Val you won't like it, its a bit too straight ahead Northern for you. :thumbup:

Social source share

Thanks for bumping that Neville, as I am sure that could be the only point of your post. I won't point out it comes across a tad hypocritical of you since are you not one of the most vocal against people talking about prices in sellers threads. Suppose even the alleged nice guys like you have to be a bit of a prick sometimes.

And Val you won't like it, its a bit too straight ahead Northern for you. wicked.gif

Sorry Jock

Was not my intention to spoil your sale,i'm more gutted i missed the ebay one cos i only saw it last minute,could'nt believe my eyes and made a total hash of trying to sign in and get a bid on.

That was an absolute bargain imho and my point of posting it was ,i guess,to let people who want one ,know what they missedsad.gif

Seriously if people want one they will bid and will know that it's one of those indemanders that go to the highest offer.

Since you don't have a price and it's up for offers then i have not questioned the price no.gif

Apologies if i offended you

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

And Val you won't like it, its a bit too straight ahead Northern for you. :wicked

GOT YOUR FINGERS BURNT THERE A TAD,NEVILLE.

Social source share

My god-a twenty quid record for $256!! no.giflaugh.gif

Well funny enough I did pay £20 for it, just after I bought the Lovers on Frantic for same and Magnetics on Rasel for £30, funny enough don't often see them for same prices now do you, right time and all that.

Oh and who told you about when prices were that level, as I assume you weren't around then,

As the lovely Mr Domar used to say, if you have nothing meaningful to say f**k off, toodle off and do something worthwile like polish up your Billy Butler, with small 45 no doubt, or your lovely sprung wooden floor and keep talking about the good old days, however leave those who have moved on to get on with it, theres a nice chap,

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

I WAS JUST GOING TO PUT IN A MASSIVE OFFER ON THIS

then thought to myself..........what if its accepted and i win and it arrives and i dont agree with the grading and want to return it

how aggressive is the seller going to be, its not worth the hassle

your a very angry man LOL whistling.gif

your right about Nev though shades.gif

good luck with your sales

shep

Social source share

then thought to myself..........what if its accepted and i win and it arrives and i dont agree with the grading and want to return it

shep

Yeah but in fairness Shep he did say "a bit of a prick sometimes" unlike yourself ..most of the timewanker.gif

Should'nt you be in the "wants" section posting up your old collection listlaugh.gif

Social source share

shep

No I just don't suffer fools gladly (Nev is excepted from this, he is normally one of the good guys, hence my surprise, but will admit to a possible slight overreaction to him on my part) and can't be assed with know nothing smart asses of which there seems to be lots when it comes to records, however as for honesty and integrity re returns thats unquestionable, and a little naughty of you to even insinuate this, I think there are loads of people on here who would stick up for me on that, just ask a number of your mates who have been around long enough to know me***........I have deliberately not used the half baked grading system on here as it is so unreliable, it goes without question on something like this it could be returned no questions asked as long as exactly same as it left here.

***And now I am just being cheeky to bump my thread, I always wanted to get away with things like Mr Domar and it never harmed his sales, but just in case, I think I may lock this.

No offers yet so maybe a bargain to be had, PM's from now on in

Edited by jocko
Social source share

you..... OVER REACT JOCK...Never...not you :ohmy::thumbsup:

any chance of a soundfile please ?.

gasher

Hmmm, I would like to say its a rare occasion but have a funny feeling it would only take a few minutes for you to prove

otherwise, I think both sides maybe in refosoul already, will have a look.

I think you need a little more tact and humbleness for this selling game methinks!!

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Yeah but in fairness Shep he did say "a bit of a prick sometimes" unlike yourself ..most of the timewanker.gif

Should'nt you be in the "wants" section posting up your old collection listlaugh.gif

now dont go lashing out at me just because youve been told off

just take it on the chin and you can carry on posting

just bear in mind, the following saying

"it's nice to be important,but much more important to be nice" tongue.gif

Social source share

now dont go lashing out at me just because youve been told off

just take it on the chin and you can carry on posting

just bear in mind, the following saying

"it's nice to be important,but much more important to be nice" tongue.gif

I took it on chin from jocko and apologised but, and this is the crux

Don't think it needs you or anyone else stirring things now, does it??

But as they say ....all publicity is good publicitywicked.gif

good luck with the sale ,in fairness i think i'd send it to JM's auction cos we're all too tight on here to pay the goin rate,especially Mr Shepherdwhistling.gif

Social source share

Well funny enough I did pay £20 for it, just after I bought the Lovers on Frantic for same and Magnetics on Rasel for £30, funny enough don't often see them for same prices now do you, right time and all that.

Oh and who told you about when prices were that level, as I assume you weren't around then,

As the lovely Mr Domar used to say, if you have nothing meaningful to say f**k off, toodle off and do something worthwile like polish up your Billy Butler, with small 45 no doubt, or your lovely sprung wooden floor and keep talking about the good old days, however leave those who have moved on to get on with it, theres a nice chap,

Jocko, for what it's worth, I paid £20 for mine but, as in your case, that's when those with taste picked up this number. If you want it now put your hand in your pockets and offer something decent and respect the guy's post.

As for Mr Domar, his approach was and is idiosyncratic (big word alert!) but is bullshit free. Even if his sales approach and bedside manner can be disturbing to the uninitiated (another big word :-)

Best of luck with the sale... :thumbsup:

Social source share

rEALLY GOOD RECORD FOLKS -SOMEONE SNAP IT UP !!KEPT MY VG+ISH AND SOLD MY MINT ONE FOR FUNDING -I DONT DISCLOSE PRICES ON OFFERS RECORDS BUT THIS TRACK DID HIT A VERY VERY GOOD BID -SO GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE -ITS TURNED INTO A RARE ONE AND THIS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SO!! JOCK HOPE YOUR WELL MATE-WILL CATCH UP SOON WHEN MY ENFORCED EXCILE IS FINISHED!!!

BAZ A

Social source share

originally played by jim wensoria back in 85-86 covered as the venturas awesome sound and some brought mine at the time miss it at your perilthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert