***the Burnley Allnighter - Saturday 28Th November***

Quinvy

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LW

The next installment of the Burnley Allnighter is on Saturday 28th November. This will feature your resident DJ's - Stuart Bennett, Karl Heard, Andy Dyson, Phil Kowalski & Cliff Camfield. [Fred is on holiday]

Special guest on the night will be - Mick H.

We will also be featuring two early & two late guest spots for your enjoyment. This month we have - Kenny Hickman, Jerry Brown, Dave Abbott & Paul Shirley.

And if that's not enough. Mr. Mike Cogg is having his 50th birthday celebrations. :beer::wave::lamsey::cheese::sweatingbullets::thumbup::hypocrite::hypocrite::laugh:

Hope to see you there.....

Phil.

Edited by quinvy
  • Replies 141
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

laugh.gifany one other than albert and phil going

See if you can get Harrison Street Dave to come....that would indeed be a miracle......laugh.gifthumbup.gif What about Greenwich? his allnighter career didn't last long did it?

Seriously though, should be a belter with the Coggster celebrating his big 5-0......thumbup.gif

The Philster.

See if you can get Harrison Street Dave to come....that would indeed be a miracle......laugh.gifthumbup.gif What about Greenwich? his allnighter career didn't last long did it?

Seriously though, should be a belter with the Coggster celebrating his big 5-0......thumbup.gif

The Philster.

Hey Hey Mr Philster,

Count me in on this one,gutted i missed the last one,this ones gonna be a special me thinks with all the gang out to play with Mike Cog's 50th birthday pressiesthumbup.gif

see ya Phil

The Tobester

Guest Neil Taylor

I`M COMING OVER FOR THIS,WHAT A LINE UP.....ALL THE UPTEMPO BIG HITTERS,UNDER ONE ROOM FOR 8 MAGICAL HOURS.

BELIEVE ME, IN THIS CENTURY,NO ALLNIGHTER COMES BETTER THAN THIS.

Guest Sean Haydon

I`M COMING OVER FOR THIS,WHAT A LINE UP.....ALL THE UPTEMPO BIG HITTERS,UNDER ONE ROOM FOR 8 MAGICAL HOURS.

Very well put mate, this will be a night to remember! Meeting at Mike Cogs for pre nighter refreshments :innocent:, then getting in early to support our good mate Ken (Burt), looking forward to hearing Southport Paul's set too, a perfect place to hear those tunes you've been purchasing mate.

Can't wait!

Yet another nice motor Phil, not sure the colour suits ya thoughthumbsup.gif

See you there, Sean

And it's Cogsy's birfday, sound's like funyes.gif, although we don't need an excuse to party in the bat cave, oh yesyes.gifthumbup.gif.

Willie

Guest rosemary

Hello Papa Philwave.gif....... The South of Bradford Crew will be attending this fantastic nighteryes.gif but I'm 'the door lady' at Harold Club first so we probably get to Burnley 11.30ish, it all depends on me and Sue chattingwhistling.gif..... really missed last month's Burnley,

it's Mike's 50th as well so its going to be a great nightthumbsup.gif

Dont forget Attic Boys, I've a little pressie for youthumbsup.gif

Hoping to get to Burnley by fair means, if not fair then by foul. It's the real deal DJ line up with Karl Heard "man of the sounds", Jerry Berry Brown and Mick H to name 3 not to be missed. Thats my carrot to dangle in front of Trevski, very mercenary. :wicked: Hope Richard can dangle his parsnip :yes: or we are walking back home :boxing:

Andy

Very well put mate, this will be a night to remember! Meeting at Mike Cogs for pre nighter refreshments innocent.gif, then getting in early to support our good mate Ken (Burt), looking forward to hearing Southport Paul's set too, a perfect place to hear those tunes you've been purchasing mate.

Can't wait!

Yet another nice motor Phil, not sure the colour suits ya thoughthumbsup.gif

See you there, Sean

time i get on sean they will have played everything g.gif

Looking very good for a reunion of the cave dwellers with- THE COGGSTER, THE FUNKSTER, THE CAMSTER, THE SHORNSTER, THE WILSTER, THE DOGSTER, THE TOBESTER, THE HATSTERS, THE PAULSTER & THE ROSESTER......

Just waiting for these two to get in touch now......

post-1903-12581152310814_thumb.jpg

THE MAXSTER & SPASSY PADDY

The Philster.

Looking very good for a reunion of the cave dwellers with- THE COGGSTER, THE FUNKSTER, THE CAMSTER, THE SHORNSTER, THE WILSTER, THE DOGSTER, THE TOBESTER, THE HATSTERS, THE PAULSTER & THE ROSESTER......

Just waiting for these two to get in touch now......

post-1903-12581152310814_thumb.jpg

THE MAXSTER & SPASSY PADDY

The Philster.

hoi !!!! philster, don't forget the northants sixsters laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifthumbup.gif we'll all be at the batcave to celebrate the cogsters big 60th king.gifthumbup.gif

Edited by jeri

Hello Papa Philwave.gif....... The South of Bradford Crew will be attending this fantastic nighteryes.gif but I'm 'the door lady' at Harold Club first so we probably get to Burnley 11.30ish, it all depends on me and Sue chattingwhistling.gif..... really missed last month's Burnley,

it's Mike's 50th as well so its going to be a great nightthumbsup.gif

Dont forget Attic Boys, I've a little pressie for youthumbsup.gif

Hello Rosemary, sorry you're gonna be late. Better late than never though.....yes.gif ...and if you talk a bit longer, you'll only miss me, so no need to worry. laugh.gif

Phil xx

Guest soul elite

Young Terence and myself celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary on the 28th ...... so we're very much looking forward to this aswell!!

ps love to Jan xxx

As its getting colder now, may I suggest we have a "Best Sheepskin Coat" contest @ the next Burnley. I think mine might be in with a shout after seeing some of the ones that have been worn there in the past. Also the Music played there aint that bad as well.

Regards Ricardo Shearling. whistling.gif

And the winner is Arfur Daleylaugh.gif .Go on then,i'll pop along.Just to be sociable.

Cogster's 50th,Terry and Janster's 1st Ann.,only one present befitting - a Ginsterslaugh.gif .

Guest soul elite

And the winner is Arfur Daleylaugh.gif .Go on then,i'll pop along.Just to be sociable.

Cogster's 50th,Terry and Janster's 1st Ann.,only one present befitting - a Ginsterslaugh.gif .

Sorry, its Terry and KATRINA

it was a p.s to Jan, don't think Mike would be impressed ..... or Jan come to think of it,hahalaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest rosemary

Hello Rosemary, sorry you're gonna be late. Better late than never though.....yes.gif ...and if you talk a bit longer, you'll only miss me, so no need to worry. laugh.gif

Phil xx

could wear my sheepskin,,,,,,,,,,bit batterd tho..............had it at least 28 years ..........still fits ......wicked.gif ezzie

Cud dig mine out too had roughley the same years,,,,,,,,, bit more battered after all those years.............................tumbleweed3.gif Fits now only wer it touches !!huh.giflaugh.gif

Cogster king.gif

Edited by mikecog
Guest gordon russell

If Darcy does come in his sheepskin,,,,,,baaa him Phil......The Kevster.

course i,ll come in me quality sheepy.........you're all philestines.....you think the only quality at burnley is the dance music....lol:thumbup:.

I was thinking of buying one so I could compete [i'm very competitive you know] but f**k me, I didn't realise how much they cost. Can ayone lend me one for the night please? shades.gifthumbsup.gif

if you want one i'm sure i can find you one thats knocking about up here? i can have it skinned and cured :thumbsup: , you could be wearing it on satnight!!......will you want the meat as well? :ohmy: ........barnster

if you want one i'm sure i can find you one thats knocking about up here? i can have it skinned and cured wicked.gif , you could be wearing it on satnight!!......will you want the meat as well? ohmy.gif ........barnster

Yes please mate. Could you skin that fox and make me a matching hat as well? thumbup.gif Mind you, with the weather the way it is, I would be better with a sou'wester and a pair of chest waders. sad.gif

Philster.

shades.gifshades.gif Well dudes,it looks like i,ll be diggin mine art. Just started to read all these boody write ups about who s on at BURNLEY an i ay stopped sheeerkin,,,bloody noora i thought it woz the bear n gear,,afta just gettin art me cella,

man even got me glooves wicked.....Mr COGSTA U neva told me it woz ya birthday,,,,,u owd fart..ha lookin forward to see ya,an jan, oow ar me wench is cummin up to see ya aswell..........BURT,xx..................................wink.gif

post-11211-12588910270794_thumb.jpg post-11211-12588910560123_thumb.jpg

post-11211-12588911030184_thumb.jpg post-11211-12588911188864_thumb.jpg

arr abowt these beauties just blew me yed off...hahaha.....

Source Advert