Stormin' Soul Allniter @ Citrus Rooms, Barnsley - Saturday 16Th January

Guest Stormin Si

Guest Stormin Si

excl.gifexcl.gif WARNINGexcl.gifexcl.gifStormin' Soul is opening up 2010 with a real monster niter! excl.gifexcl.gifWARNINGexcl.gifexcl.gif

Now on Saturdays, I'm proud to present the next night of mayhem...

Stormin' Soul Allniter

Citrus Rooms, Barnsley, S70 2EX

Saturday 16th January - 10pm 'til 7am - £10

Main Room - In yer face, Poundin' Uptempo Northern

Guests:

Andy Dyson

James Trouble

Dave Rivers

Anton Ludwig

with Residents:

Geoff Rudd

Sam Moore

Simon McMaster

R'n'B Loft - These boys play their RnB real hard!

Guests:

Hoss

Bob Morris

With Residents:

Roger Banks

Joe Dutton

Ted Couldstone

This is the first niter on our new Saturday slot!

Info and Membership - Contact Simon 07811 228733

Edited by Simon McMaster
  • Replies 99
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stormin Si

Great News Simon,

Ill be there to enjoy the nights entertainment ....more so its my birthday he he.

Toby

Be good to have you with us for your birthday celebrations Toby - should be one hell of a P-A-R-T-Y :beer:

Guest Stormin Si

Hi Simon

Drop me some flyers round to the flat, will get them out over xmas soul events..

Good luck for 2010..

Will do Steve, top man!

I've got a feelin' 2010 is gonna be a good year thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stormin Si

Now Christmas and NYE is out of the way it's time to look forward to 2010 - and that starts on Saturday 16th January at the Citrus Rooms!

So come on, who's coming?? Time to burn off all those mince pies laugh.gif

Guest Stormin Si

Happy New Year, Simon & Amie,

With a bit of luck we will be there with a full car load.

Kevwicked.gif

Happy New Year Kev.

Good to see you again - it's been way too long!

Getting really excited about being back

Guest Stormin Si

After all those people at Samanthas saying they will be there, should be a good turn out from Sheffield. Got a week off and then bounce my way to Barnsley. Imber Simon, I hope you havn't shrunk any more!!!thumbup.gif

Yeah there was a right buzz going around at Sheffield for this - must have thought you were pretty good on the decks Anton and wanted to see you again whistling.gif

So far 2 car loads coming up

Cant wait for Stormin Soul ........its a great nighter(lets hope Simon dont wear that kilt again....it scared all the ladies away in the pre nighter pub)whistling.gif

A great line up of DJs

Guest Stormin Si

Cant wait for Stormin Soul ........its a great nighter(lets hope Simon dont wear that kilt again....it scared all the ladies away in the pre nighter pub)whistling.gif

A great line up of DJs

Tis a great line-up of DJ's and there will be another addition in the next few days shhh.gif Should be a real good birthday bash for ya mate thumbsup.gif

Oh and there is a new 'Soul Lounge' opened a 2 min walk away from the Citrus that might make a good warm-up venue if open - I will have to make a few enquiries thumbsup.gif

:excl::excl: WARNING:excl::excl:Stormin' Soul is opening up 2010 with a real monster niter! :excl::excl:WARNING:excl::excl:

Now on Saturdays, I'm proud to present the next night of mayhem...

Stormin' Soul Allniter

Citrus Rooms, Barnsley, S70 2EX

Saturday 16th January - 10pm 'til 7am - £10

Main Room - In yer face, Poundin' Uptempo Northern

Guests:

Andy Dyson

James Trouble

Dave Rivers

Anton Ludwig

with Residents:

Geoff Rudd

Sam Moore

Simon McMaster

R'n'B Loft - These boys play their RnB real hard!

Guests:

Hoss

Bob Morris

With Residents:

Roger Banks

Joe Dutton

Ted Couldstone

This is the first niter on our new Saturday slot!

Info and Membership - Contact Simon 07811 228733

Gonna try and get there mate!

ROB and ELAINE (NEWBURY )

Guest Stormin Si

Looking forward to this, fridays are a no-goer for me, so moving to a saturday is great news :thumbup:

A possible packer methinks?????

I really hope so Mace :rolleyes: It's gonna be the first one we've had since last May - Infact it's gonna be just my 2ND night out since last May :ohmy:

Since we started running the niters here there has been loads who have said Fridays are too difficult, so really hoping the switch to Saturdays will pay off :good:

Guest Stormin Si

Gonna try and get there mate!

ROB and ELAINE (NEWBURY )

Nice one Rob - you can always bring that record if you change your mind about selling it whistling

I really hope so Mace :rolleyes: It's gonna be the first one we've had since last May - Infact it's gonna be just my 2ND night out since last May :ohmy:

Since we started running the niters here there has been loads who have said Fridays are too difficult, so really hoping the switch to Saturdays will pay off :good:

I'm sure moving to Saturdays will make a big difference mate.

Fingers crossed that the weather is kind to you :good:

Guest Stormin Si

Simon,

Is that old History teacher coming downbiggrin.gif

not seen him for a long time.

Kev.innocent.gif

Yeah I think so Kev rolleyes.gif He was down for the Barnsley vs. Boro match with me the the other week and said he was coming...

Not sure how good his dancing will be with such a long time out... tongue.gif

Guest Andy Kempster

Cant wait for Stormin Soul ........its a great nighter(lets hope Simon dont wear that kilt again....it scared all the ladies away in the pre nighter pub)whistling

A great line up of DJs

are we going to that pub round the corner first with all the fit birds in it...???

Yes, but you need a hair cut or you maybe mistaken for one of the birds!biggrin.gif

Anton thats the best thing ive heard all day funny as f***,ive been telling that young fella the same for weeks now.

I just hope Simon takes a little shine to himwhistling.gif .

Guest Andy Kempster

Anton thats the best thing ive heard all day funny as f***,ive been telling that young fella the same for weeks now.

I just hope Simon takes a little shine to himwhistling.gif .

i feel violated....cyber bullies the lot of you, you know i cant get it cut it where i hide my receding hairline

Cant wait for Stormin Soul ........its a great nighter(lets hope Simon dont wear that kilt again....it scared all the ladies away in the pre nighter pub)whistling

A great line up of DJs

Oh yes Toby, We shall be in full attendance mate, to help you enjoy ur 50th again too :laugh:

Cogster :thumbup:

Guest clanger v2

Bring it on Simon!

Looking forward to Barnsley, always have a right good night. thumbsup.gif

I'll probably be bringing Anton up, so I'll be the one with the confused look and bleeding ear. :huh:

Guest Stormin Si

Bring it on Simon!

Looking forward to Barnsley, always have a right good night. thumbsup.gif

I'll probably be bringing Anton up, so I'll be the one with the confused look and bleeding ear. huh.gif

Nice one Clanger - it's shaping up to be one hell of a night.

Best thing to do is to fetch someone else up too and go 'hey you two, why not get in the back, there's loads of room' whistling.gif then just stick on the cd player and you're right all the way up laugh.gif

Nice one Clanger - it's shaping up to be one hell of a night.

Best thing to do is to fetch someone else up too and go 'hey you two, why not get in the back, there's loads of room' whistling.gif then just stick on the cd player and you're right all the way up laugh.gif

He loves it, it keeps him on his toes!! you ain't lived till you've been on a journey with meinnocent.gif

Just heard from Amy & Simon that there is all new management in the venue, who are really up for this and enthusiastic for it so all the more reason to get down there and show them what a good night we can give 'em. Not going out this weekend 'cos the weather is crap so more time to sort through some tunes to play!! Abba, Motorhead......!shades.gif

Guest Stormin Si

Just heard from Amy & Simon that there is all new management in the venue, who are really up for this and enthusiastic for it so all the more reason to get down there and show them what a good night we can give 'em. Not going out this weekend 'cos the weather is crap so more time to sort through some tunes to play!! Abba, Motorhead......!shades.gif

Yes Anton, it's brand new management and a brand new owner too and they're really serious about the future of the club. They have some pretty ambitious plans and are looking to give the club a good revamp.

So what does that mean to us??

Well they don't know much about our scene but are ready to give it a go on saturday to see how it goes...

So we REALLY DO need all our loyal support to turn out and show them this night has some real potential!

So come on guys - let's see you on Saturday for the North's first allnighter of the year! thumbup.gif

Simon

The GROOVESVILLE SOUL CLUB will be there.....FACT

For those of you who aint been yet......why???...its a great club,with great people and fantastic sounds and with awsome DJs,bar open all night.....

see ya in Barnsley then.......

Toby

Guest Stormin Si

Been cooped up indoors due to the snow getting cabbin fever!! OOOOohhh only six days to go!!:hatsoff2:

Snow is beginning to melt up here too - Just in time :yes:

Still, I don't think we'll be opening the balcony up at this one :unsure:

Guest James Trouble

The last time I was at Barnsley I was subjected to a night of uptempo, pounding, no nonsense soul music which was slammed relentlessly into the punters lug holes through an over sized sound rig.

Is that kind of music policy still to be expected this year?

The last time I was at Barnsley I was subjected to a night of uptempo, pounding, no nonsense soul music which was slammed relentlessly into the punters lug holes through an over sized sound rig.

Is that kind of music policy still to be expected this year?

What else is there!! shades.gif

Source Advert