Two Plus Two

Jumpinjoan

• Replies 54
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

LOVE THIS TUNE , BUT ITS OVER 2000 DOLLARS ALREADYohmy.gif WITH FIVE DAYS TO GO,, NOSMO,, WILL NEED TO DIG DEEP..cliff

Last one was in much the same condition and went for $4000 and the one in better cond went for $6000

so expect it to get a bit messy out there ......it's gonna be a fight to the finishyes.gif

Incidently which is the more desirable side ??

i prefer "IM SURE" myself smile.gif

Social source share

I don't think it is as bad as the last one that was up for sale.

Anyone remember how much that one went for?

I never saw or heard the one before this. It must have been shocking whistling.gif

I would buy a record of this rarity in this condition just not for this price.

Social source share

am i the only one that thinks its an ok record no more no lessshades.gif

I think the word "OK" flatters it actually and to pay that much for something thats as rough as a miners clog, or is this the "tortoise chewing lettuce" mix? :shades:shades.gif

Edited by Guest
Social source share

I think the word "OK" flatters it actually and to pay that much for something thats as rough as a miners clog, or is this the "tortoise chewing lettuce" mix? no.gif:wicked:

:wave:

I like it.

That said, it is most definitely a case of the rarity of the record outweighing the condition.

If it was a £100 tune that came up for sale every week, you would not entertain buying it in this condition.

But like I said to Dylan, when do you think you will see another one come up for sale? Let alone a minter.

It is all academic for me anyway, I can't even afford the £100 ones these days :thumbup:

Sooo... anyone want to hazard a guess as to what it will go for?

$2250.00 with two days to go? Looking like Russ wasn't far off with his offer!

James T, are you not interested this time?

Social source share

laugh.gif

But like I said to Dylan, when do you think you will see another one come up for sale? Let alone a minter.

$2250.00 with two days to go? Looking like Russ wasn't far off with his offer!

I agree its very rare and unlikely to see a mint one any time soon but still there has to be a limit to what its worth in this condition. Common sense seems to go out of the window. Surely there comes a point when its just not worth paying the price for what you are goiing to end up with.

Edited by dylan
Social source share

I agree its very rare and unlikely to see a mint one any time soon but still there has to be a limit to what its worth in this condition. Common sense seems to go out of the window. Surely there comes a point when its just not worth paying the price for what you are goiing to end up with.

Collecting northern. Common sense.

Four words never used in the same sentence :shades:

Social source share

Its quite a good record IMO but certainly not worth the money in that condition.

Who was it who quoted that Shrine was the rarest label and look at that now with them turning up all the time.

Again I keep saying this - Wheres the provenance to say its that rare other than certain dealers have only had a few copies.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!