Sunshine Girls Charity Night 6Th Feb

Jellybean

WOW!!!Its looking good :lol:

To all of you that are making donations so far whether it be by cash or prizes for our raffle and for your support our thanks & appreciation go out to all.....

Phil Richards (Mr PJ :lol: )

Mart (Kerby my hubby :wub: )

Taf

Max

Jumpin Joan

Lou (Mrs Soul)

Tabs

Mace

Harry & Diane Crosby

Sharon (Munchkinette)

Webby dublin

Gaz Lees

FROM ALL THE SUNSHINE GIRLS :g:

Please keep the donations coming in for 2 very well worthy causes folks!!! Thankyou!!! :shades:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
  • Replies 167
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Totally agree with you Lou, come on people lets give it some wellie, on our last charity night we raised just over £1.500, I know it's been a difficult year for everyone, money wise, but if you could offer a gift to the raffle this also would be very much appreciated by us all. Thank you Suzy xx

Would just like to Thank Gaz for picking up the tickets this morning and also BIG Thanks for contributing towards the cost, it's very much appreciated Gaz Thank you. See you soon. Suzy xx

WOW!!!Its looking good thumbup.gif

To all of you that are making donations so far whether it be by cash or prizes for our raffle and for your support our thanks & appreciation go out to all.....

Max

Jumpin Joan

Lou (Mrs Soul)

Tabs

Mace

Harry & Diane Crosby

Sharon (Munchkinette)

Webby dublin

Gaz Lees

FROM ALL THE SUNSHINE GIRLS thumbup.gif

Please keep the donations coming in for 2 very well worthy causes folks!!! Thankyou!!! shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

I would like to give our Mart (Kerby) a mention for putting the euipment in for us on the night and printing the flyers off. i'll give ya a BIG KISS when i see's ya Mart...lol Suzy xx

Marts ready for that BIG KISS Suzy rolleyes.gif flyers are printed thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

I cor wait....laugh.gifrolleyes.gif Thanks for that Mart & Helen.thumbup.gif just letting you know that i have the tickets too thumbup.gif

Suzy xx

Hi to everyone, and Thanks to Helen(Jellybean) for starting the thread off for us.

The reason that we are doing a combined Charity event is as a lot of you know, i was diagnosed with cancer last year and underwent major surgery which saved my life.

This is because of a marvellous team of doctor's and nurses who cared for me, this year the upper GI Unit at Russells Hall Hospital had the go ahead to start there own fund raising events, and i personally would like to give something back to the team that cared and looked after me so well. I also know that any monies raised will go towards helping cancer suffer's such as myself.....

And as always raising funds for the children of Birmingham Childrens Hospital, this has been a charity close to our hearts.

As always we ask for any help you can give the Sunshine Girls with raising those funds to help these causes, please give what you can and help change someone's life for the better.

As Helen as already mentioned anything you can give wheather it be cash or something to put in the raffle on the night would be greatly appreciated by us all.

BIG Thank you to JumpingJoan and Loulie ( Mrs Soul) for giving their time on the night and for all their support...Thank you ladies......

Look forward to everyones support please give whatever you can......

Have to Say a BIG Thank you to the Sunshine Girls and their Partner,s for all their hard work behind the scenes.

Suzy xx

SAVE ME 2 TICKETS .WE WILL BE THERE ON THE NIGHT AND AS MAX SAID LONG OVER DUE VENUE.ALL THE BEST SWOZ & DEB

SAVE ME 2 TICKETS .WE WILL BE THERE ON THE NIGHT AND AS MAX SAID LONG OVER DUE VENUE.ALL THE BEST SWOZ & DEB

Hellooooooooooooooooo me darlin, lol I was only talking about you yesterday, It will be lovely to see you and Deb on the night, I ain't seen ya for ages....I'll keep you two tickets Swoz....see you soon. Suzy xx

Would just like to Thank Gaz for picking up the tickets this morning and also BIG Thanks for contributing towards the cost, it's very much appreciated Gaz Thank you. See you soon. Suzy xx

Morning All,

Thank you Gaz for contributing to the ticketsthumbup.gif and your support. Hope you are well and getting over your pneumonia?

Suzy, will try our best to get over to you and grab some tickets asap.

And finally HAPPY 28TH ANNIVERSARY to our Jellybean and Mart, well done kids!!!

Jane xxx

Would like to say a Big Thank you to Chris Waterman who has donated 2 tickets for The 25 year reunion at Stafford. It's very much appreciated Chris by all the Sunshine Girls.....see you soon Suzy xx

Would like to say a Big Thank you to Chris Waterman who has donated 2 tickets for The 25 year reunion at Stafford. It's very much appreciated Chris by all the Sunshine Girls.....see you soon Suzy xx

Thank you Chris for your kind donation, thumbup.gif and for your continued support of the sunshine girls. Just a little reminder that the tickets are starting to go really quickly, so get yours soon. yes.gif

Jane.

Hi Everyone, I have had some very good new's today....Steve Garret who runs a couple of charity nights in the area, has been intouch with me today to inform me that the next charity night that he will be running in April, the proceeds of which will be donated to our charity.

So i would like to Thank him for his very generous offer, it is very much appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls...Look forward to seeing you all on 6th Feb.....Suzy xx

Just a little reminder, THIS IS A TICKET ONLY EVENT!

tickets are on sale now, if you want to reserve tickets please get intouch with me or one of the Sunshine Girls.

Thank you Suzy xx

No probs always glad to help good causes hope ya all make loadsa dosh for both charities.

Gaz

No probs always glad to help good causes hope ya all make loadsa dosh for both charities.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz,hope your feeling ok now :thumbup: also thanks to Chris Waterman & Steve Garrett for your contributions. :thumbup:

Keep the donations coming please,there's only just over 3 weeks to go for our charity night now. good.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far....

We still need donations for the raffle, so come on folks please do not hesitate to get intouch, all gifts no matter how small will be greatfully recieved. Contact me or one of the other Sunshine Girls.....Thank you. Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

I have collected the tickets from Suzy,so will be out & about with them,so if you wish to buy any just ask me :rolleyes: Also theres only 3 weeks of collecting to do before our charity night,so i will also be armed with me bucket,so get your loose change at the ready if you see me coming please :lol: Thankyou!! :wicked:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Just over 3 weeks to go!!! yes.gif

We are still in need of donations of any kind to raffle off on the Charity night ( all those unwanted and unloved christmas pressies whistling.gif(we can always sort out some kind of collection)

Any size cash donation is appreciated as "every little helps". So come and join the Sunshine Girls and Guest Jumpin Joan and Lou Wood (mrs soul) and raise some well deserved money for these 2 hospitals thumbup.gif .

Jane x

Looking forward to a top night

Dj times will be up soon.....

Really looking forward to a great night with all the girlies on board playing some cracking tunes.....

There are still tickets available, just ask! also if there is anything you would like to donate please get intouch with either myself Jane or Helen.....

Suzy xx

smile.gifMorning All,

We went to United Sound of Soul in Walsall last night, where Sharon had kindly offered to start a collection tub for our charity night. good.gif

Well what can I say, but A MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU to all the soulies and record dealers who dug deep and helped to raise £64.27!!! yes.gif

Well done to everyone. Every single penny counts.

Had a great night as well, quality soul music played by all dj's.

Jane xx

Edited by Theladylovessoul

smile.gifMorning All,

We went to United Sound of Soul in Walsall last night, where Sharon had kindly offered to start a collection tub for our charity night. good.gif

Well what can I say, but A MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU to all the soulies and record dealers who dug deep and helped to raise £64.27!!! yes.gif

Ps, if anyone has noticed I have changed my soul source name to Theladylovessoul. yes.gif

Jane xx

well done jane . & thanks to all at usos . jb went round goodyears last night and £65.13 was donated . thanks to all at goodyears .

mart

:smile:Morning All,

We went to United Sound of Soul in Walsall last night, where Sharon had kindly offered to start a collection tub for our charity night. :good:

Well what can I say, but A MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU to all the soulies and record dealers who dug deep and helped to raise £64.27!!! :yes:

This is great news, i'm thrilled to bits to hear that USOS clollection was very generous. Thanks to Sharon and everyone concerned for all their hard work in doing this collection to raise funds for the Children of Birmingham Childrens Hospital and Upper GI Unit Russells Hall Hospital, Thanks to everyone who gave on the night, it's very much appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls...Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

well done jane . & thanks to all at usos . jb went round goodyears last night and £65.13 was donated . thanks to all at goodyears .

mart

Hiya Mart, Thanks to our Helen (Jellybean) for going round with her bucket, well done Helen! and Thanks to everyone at Goodys for their contributions in helping the Sunshine Girls towards their chosen charities. I'm thrilled to bits with peoples generousity, it's very much appreciated by the Sunshine Girls...once again Thanks to everyone concerned. Suzy xx

smile.gifMorning All,

Jane xx

Thankyou Sharon and to all that gave to the collection at USOS on Saturday,its much appreciatted :thumbup: and with what i collected at Goodyears aswell,that makes a total of £129.40!! :thumbup: Thankyou to all that donated at Goodyears :thumbup:

If anyone wants to buy tickets we all have a few left,but don't leave it too long cos their going fast,so either pm or call me,Jane or Suzy good.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Would like to give a big Thank you to Paul who has donated loads of prizes for the raffle. to many to mention!

It is very much appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls.....

There are still tickets available....and plenty of time if people would like to donate whether it be money or prizes for the raffle, it does'nt matter how small every penny will go towards helping someone. Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

Suzy xx

Starting to give the charity night a big push now.

Come on you generous soulies, its for a very worthy cause the Birmingham Childrens hospital and the upper G I unit at Russells Hall Hospital, that helped our chief innocent.gifsunshine girl Suzy!!!

Any donation large or small is appreciated, plus come along and hear what we girls have in our record boxes.good.gif

Thanks

Jane x

Here are the Dj times................

7.30 - 8.15 Claude

8.15 - 9.00 Tracey

9.00 - 9.45 Jane

9.45 - 10.30 Mrs Soul (Lou)

10.30 - 11.30 JumpingJoan

11.30 - 12.15 Jellybean (Helen)

Not long to wait now, really looking forward to the night. Suzy xx

Hiya Webbydublin, What a brilliant idea!! i'm sure you will get loads of support. The Sunshine girls will certainly back you in all your efforts to help raise money for 2 very worthy causes....let us know when your going to do it.

Suzy xx

JUST GOT ANOTHER TICKET FOR THIS WORTHY CAUSE!! AND JUST IN TIME TOO!!

NOT MANY LEFT NOW SO IF YOU CAN MAKE IT I SUGGEST YOU ORDER NOW!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU WONDERFUL "SUNSHINE GIRLS"

MAX..

Hi Girls

So glad to hear that your tickets are selling well, looks like you'll have raised quite a lot of money even before the night, just wanna say a big thank you to Lou for taking the collection round at USOS and a big thanx to everyone that contributed, have been meaning to post on here all week but started a new job so just getting back into a bit of a routine so not been on here as much as I normally would. Jane nice to meet you on Saturday and hope you liked the collection box the middle of it should have been a record label but we'd ran out of ink in the printer so had to improvise :thumbsup:.

Anyway hoping to send you something for your raffle will be in touch soon.

Sharon

Hi Girls

So glad to hear that your tickets are selling well, looks like you'll have raised quite a lot of money even before the night, just wanna say a big thank you to Lou for taking the collection round at USOS and a big thanx to everyone that contributed, have been meaning to post on here all week but started a new job so just getting back into a bit of a routine so not been on here as much as I normally would. Jane nice to meet you on Saturday and hope you liked the collection box the middle of it should have been a record label but we'd ran out of ink in the printer so had to improvise :).

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your support and for your donation towards our raffle its much appreciatted by all of us Sunshine Girls good.gif And hope the new job is going well :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

JUST GOT ANOTHER TICKET FOR THIS WORTHY CAUSE!! AND JUST IN TIME TOO!!

NOT MANY LEFT NOW SO IF YOU CAN MAKE IT I SUGGEST YOU ORDER NOW!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU WONDERFUL "SUNSHINE GIRLS"

MAX..

Hi Max, good to hear your feeling a little better.

Your ticket has been reserved for you, not many left now so come on soulies, when there gone there gone!!

If anyone would like to make a cash donation or contribution for the raffle please contact me, Helen or Jane....another way you can help us is buying a raffle ticket. Every penny will go towards helping someone. Please help the Sunshine Girls in raising loads of cash for two very worthy causes. Thank you.

Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

Ladies & Gentlemen,l will be making the Supreme Sacrifice for this worthy cause and will stop posting for a whole week on the 20TH Feb-27TH Feb....it's gonna kill me as l post an average of 15 posts everyday...BUT!!! I can still go on SS and send/recieve PMs but no posting.....AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH! Will send you all details of how to sponser me later...Come on Dig Deep!

OOPS! And it's Suzys birthday..... thumbsup.gif

Awh that's brilliant new's and what a lovely way to start my Birthday off.....

I understand that this will be up in all about the soul. Come on soulies let's support Webbydublin and help him raise loads of cash......

Thank you for your support Webbydublin, the Sunshine Girls wish you loads and loads of luck....Suzy xx

I understand that this will be up in all about the soul. Come on soulies let's support Webbydublin and help him raise loads of cash......

Thank you for your support Webbydublin, the Sunshine Girls wish you loads and loads of luck....Suzy xx

Awh,thanks Webby i'll have a look in all about the soul :thumbsup: but first of all i'd like to thank Billywhiz for donating £20 to our charitys,much appreciatted Billy :lol: thankyou from all the Sunshine Girls :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Awh,thanks Webby i'll have a look in all about the soul thumbsup.gif but first of all i'd like to thank Billywhiz for donating £20 to our charitys,much appreciatted Billy smile.gif thankyou from all the Sunshine Girls thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

That's great news Helen and a Big Thank you to Billywhiz for his donation, it's very much appreciated by us all.

Suzy xx

Webby has informed me that his sponsorship will be going up in the free basing....we'll look out for it.! Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

Hi Girls

So glad to hear that your tickets are selling well, looks like you'll have raised quite a lot of money even before the night, just wanna say a big thank you to Lou for taking the collection round at USOS and a big thanx to everyone that contributed, have been meaning to post on here all week but started a new job so just getting back into a bit of a routine so not been on here as much as I normally would. Jane nice to meet you on Saturday and hope you liked the collection box the middle of it should have been a record label but we'd ran out of ink in the printer so had to improvise laugh.gif.

Sharon

smile.gifHi Sharon, It was lovely to finally meet you and we had a great time at USOS! Again thank you for letting Lou go round collecting on our behalf and for all the dj's that did the Sunshine girls Charity Night a plug thumbup.gif

Jane x

Edited by shaunthesheep

Ladies & Gentlemen,l will be making the Supreme Sacrifice for this worthy cause and will stop posting for a whole week on the 20TH Feb-27TH Feb....it's gonna kill me as l post an average of 15 posts everyday...BUT!!! I can still go on SS and send/recieve PMs but no posting.....AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH! Will send you all details of how to sponser me later...Come on Dig Deep!

OOPS! And it's Suzys birthday..... thumbsup.gif

Hi webby,

Fantastic idea of yours and I know how much it's going to kill you not to post upohmy.gif because you had started some great threads good.gif and some lol.

Good luck and I most certainly will be watching freebasing.

Thank you again from us all.

And on one final note, a prayer was said in my household for your lovely daughter. yes.gif

All the best,

Jane x

Malcolm & Kathy from The Birmingham Childrens Hospital wish the Sunshine Girls and their guest's all the best for the 6th of Feb....Malcolms last words were....COME ON GIRLS......:thumbup:

Suzy xx

Malcolm & Kathy from The Birmingham Childrens Hospital wish the Sunshine Girls and their guest's all the best for the 6th of Feb....Malcolms last words were....COME ON GIRLS......thumbup.gif

Suzy xx

Thankyou Malcolm & Kathy,us Sunshine Girls are going to do our best for you all at Birmingham Childrens Hospital :thumbsup:

And thankyou Billywhiz,i got your donation in the post this morning :g:

So come on then folks theres still time to donate what ever you can afford,also prizes for our raffle :)

Thankyou JB xxx :yes:

Hey up lads..there will be 14 nurses from Russells hall hosp attending on the night, so no fainting spells or any other excuse to get their attention...:laugh::tongue:

Not long to wait now before the night will be upon us, the girls are getting their tunes ready and i'm looking forward to a cracking night......Suzy xx

Source Advert