Jellybean

• Replies 167
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sorry not been posting but as a few of you know having s**t again, anyway looks like most of Claudettes tickets have gone & she is working her particular kind of magic on the raffle tickets, (those who know her will get the last bit).

Need some cheering up lets have a blinding night. :thumbup:

Ken & Claudette

Sorry not been posting but as a few of you know having s**t again, anyway looks like most of Claudettes tickets have gone & she is working her particular kind of magic on the raffle tickets, (those who know her will get the last bit).

Need some cheering up lets have a blinding night. thumbup.gif

Ken & Claudette

good.gifWell done Claude!!! Looking forward to seeing you both ,it's been ages. We'll cheer you both upwink.gif

There are only a few tickets left now, so if you see me, Jellybean or Suzy this weekend please ask, because when the're gone , the're gone.

We had some fantastic donations and ideas for raising money for our charities, so THANK YOU to all.

See you all soon.

Jane

Hi Sean,

I've put 2 tickets by for you thumbsup.gif and thankyou for the bottle of whiskey towards our raffle,much appreciatted shades.gif

See you there JB xx

Hi Sean, Thank you for your contribution it's very much appreciated, come and say hi to me, i'll be on the door, look forward to seeing you. Suzy xx

Need some cheering up lets have a blinding night. thumbup.gif

Ken & Claudette

It's gonna be a cracking night Ken, cant wait to hear how Claude is doing with the raffle tickets.....Suzy xx

Would just like to say a big Thank you to Chris, Marcelle and Mace for the donation of two tickets for the Stafford reunion nighter, These tickets are numbered 1 & 2 and are being raffled off for our charity night on the 6th February 2010. If you would like to buy a raffle ticket for these two tickets they are a £1 per strip and i will accept payment by paypal.....But please make it a gift donation....these tickets are being raffled off seperatley to the rest of our prizes, as it would be more appropriate for people on here to win them. (please msg me if you wish to purchase tickets) Suzy xx on behalf of the Sunshine Girls

sig_sep.png

"The Sunshine Girls" :-) Raising Funds For Birmingham Childrens Hospital. :-)

Would just like to say a big Thank you to Chris, Marcelle and Mace for the donation of two tickets for the Stafford reunion nighter, These tickets are numbered 1 & 2 and are being raffled off for our charity night on the 6th February 2010. If you would like to buy a raffle ticket for these two tickets they are a £1 per strip and i will accept payment by paypal.....But please make it a gift donation....these tickets are being raffled off seperatley to the rest of our prizes, as it would be more appropriate for people on here to win them. (please msg me if you wish to purchase tickets) Suzy xx on behalf of the Sunshine Girls

sig_sep.png

"The Sunshine Girls" :-) Raising Funds For Birmingham Childrens Hospital. :-)

I've been on the NCS thread to thank, Chris, Marcelle and Mace for their very generous donation. And what a donation the first 2 tickets, Highly collectable and well worth a £1.00 per strip.

Grab yourself some tickets from Suzy and win a memorable night :thumbup:

Jane x

J

I would just like to mention how saddened we all are at the news yesterday of Maggie's Rimmer's passing, she will be so sadly missed by all who knew and loved her, our thought's are with her family at this very sad time in their lives.

Lou you are in our thoughts also at this very difficult time, we know how close you and Maggie were! In memory of Maggie we would like you to do a tribute to a beautiful lady on the night. Keep your chin up!! Look forward to seeing you soon Suzy xx On behalf of the Sunshine Girls. xx

Edited by Suzy

Put me a ticket aside please, definitely coming because if I dont my soul sis Joan will kick my butt lol thumbup.gif

Lol, your ticket will be on the door, look forward to seeing you there. Suzy xx

Edited by Suzy

I would like to Thank Mark Freeman, who has donated to our raffle 4 free entries for the Nuneaton Co-op . Thanks again Mark, it is very much appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls. Suzy xx See you on the 20th....xx

Edited by Suzy

Hi folks, :wave:

Me & Suzy did a collection at the Stables lastnight and managed to raise £77.48 :rolleyes: so BIG THANKS to all of you that gave so generously its very much appreciatted by us all :yes:

Also i have to thank Mart for donating his tenner that he won on the raffle thankyou sweetheart :wub:

And Suzy thanks for your company lastnight,it was lovely to see you & Mr PJ as usuall :wub: see you soon sweetie :shades:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi folks, wave.gif

Me & Suzy did a collection at the Stables lastnight and managed to raise £77.48 thumbup.gif so BIG THANKS to all of you that gave so generously its very much appreciatted by us all yes.gif

Also i have to thank Mart for donating his tenner that he won on the raffle thankyou sweetheart wub.gif

And Suzy thanks for your company lastnight,it was lovely to see you & Mr PJ as usuall wub.gif see you soon sweetie shades.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Helen, That's a fantastic amount of money raised last night, i'm thrilled to bits with people's generousity Thanks to everyone who has donated so far........Bless our Martin's little socks one of the nicest guys on the soul scene. Certainly enjoyed the night Helen and your company too, see you very soon my sweet....xxxx

Have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Joan not only is she giving her time and Djing for us on the night, but has also donated a Family Entrace Ticket For A Day (2 adults 2 children) at Knosley Safari Park. Joan, Thank you so much it is very much appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls. Your a lovely Lady with a big heart and very special to us. So looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Suzy xx

Have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Joan not only is she giving her time and Djing for us on the night, but has also donated a Family Entrace Ticket For A Day (2 adults 2 children) at Knosley Safari Park. Joan, Thank you so much it is very much appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls. Your a lovely Lady with a big heart and very special to us. So looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Suzy xx

HI SUZY,

JUST ORDERED ANOTHER TWO TICKETS FOR SOME FRIENDS!! NOT MANY LEFT NOW I GUESS!!

I'D ALSO LIKE TO DONATE 4 FREE ADMISSION TICKETS FOR THE NEXT "STABLES" OLDIES NIGHT

WHICH WILL BE ON SAT MAR 28TH SEE YA SAT NIGHT!!

MAX...

HI SUZY,

I'D ALSO LIKE TO DONATE 4 FREE ADMISSION TICKETS FOR THE NEXT "STABLES" OLDIES NIGHT

MAX...

Hi Max,

I've put your 2 tickets by for ya and thankyou for the free tickets into the Stables :)

See you on Saturday :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

HI SUZY,

MAX...

Hiya Max, That's another fantastic prize Max, Thank you so very much and it,s very much a appreciated by all the Sunshine Girls....Look forward to seeing you on Saturday Max, as always your there to support us in everything we do, your one of the nicest people i know...Suzy xx

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far, your generousity is very much appreciated by us all, every penny will help to make someone's life a little better.....:thumbup: Thank you for helping the Sunshine Girls to raise cash for two worthy causes.....Please remember that this is a ticket only venue, we look forward to seeing you all on Saturday at the Electric Club...Suzy xx

Sorry Mom .. Like i said last week thought I Already Posted on this Thread .. See ya on the night , looks like another great Sunshine Girls Night .. Well done on all your hard work thumbup.gif

No probs Chalky Son, Look forward to seeing you both on Saturday....Gonna be a cracking night. thumbup.gif Suzy mom xx

No probs Chalky Son, Look forward to seeing you both on Saturday....Gonna be a cracking night. thumbup.gif Suzy mom xx

Suzy,

Hope you have a great night. It's good to see the Sunshine Girls back doing what they do best.

I will call you...................honest.................lol.

xxx

Steve B

Suzy,

Hope you have a great night. It's good to see the Sunshine Girls back doing what they do best.

xxx

Steve B

Hi Steve,

Thankyou for your support :thumbsup: Suzys internets gone down and won't be back on till Friday,so i thought i'd thank you on Suzys behalf :) hope your charity event is a great success aswell :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest Blackwingedangel

Sorry I cant be there to support you girlies. Would have loved to but, alas, have a wedding reception Saturday night (&, you KNOW me, NO amount of qualiity soulage can tear me away from my birdy song!unsure.gif ) I'll take Ms Munchkinette up on here kind offer of a bucket -type donation anyway.

All the best on the night!thumbup.gif

Gail xx

Sorry I cant be there to support you girlies. Would have loved to but, alas, have a wedding reception Saturday night (&, you KNOW me, NO amount of qualiity soulage can tear me away from my birdy song!unsure.gif ) I'll take Ms Munchkinette up on here kind offer of a bucket -type donation anyway.

All the best on the night!thumbup.gif

Gail xx

Thankyou Gail on behalf of all the sunshine girls much appreciatted,we're all getting really excited about the night not long to go now :thumbsup: enjoy the wedding reception :thumbup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Hi All,

Thank you for all the donations that are coming in and of course webbydublin for his sponsored SILENCE on soul source starting soon.

We will be at the Quality Hotel, Dudley on friday night, as will Suzy and Jellybean. We have a few tickets left so grab one.

See you Saturday,

Jane x

Hi Jane,

Won't see you Friday now cos Marts having to work all through Friday night :thumbup: so see you Saturday good.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Suzy,

xxx

Steve B

Hi Steve, Thanks for the well wishes, we hope you have a briiliant night too, look forward to hearing from you. Suzy xx

Hi Steve,

Thankyou for your support thumbsup.gif Suzys internets gone down and won't be back on till Friday,so i thought i'd thank you on Suzys behalf smile.gif hope your charity event is a great success aswell thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Thanks Helen for posting up for me!. see ya Sat. xx

Starting to get a just little bit excited now :D

This really is a great fun night in aid of such a worthy cause.

Here's to seeing all your lovely smiling faces on Saturday night :thumbup:

Hiya Joan, i'm really excited about Saturday night and it has come round so quickly, i'm also looking forward to seeing you and Lou strutt your stuff behind the decks with the Sunshine Girls, it's going to be a cracking night!! not long to wait now....Suzy xx

I would just like to say a big Thank you to Lou & Woody for their generous contribution to the charity night, 2 free tickets to Nicol's in Birmingham and A Dj spot at the Quality soul Hotel.....what a fabulous prize thumbsup.gif Suzy xx

thumbup.gifThanks to everyone who has donated and help us to raise money for Birmingham Childrens Hospital and Upper G I Unit at Russells Hall Hospital, without your help we would'nt be able to do what we do, so a MASSIVE THANKS to everyone, look forward to a cracking night on Saturday. Suzy xxthumbup.gif

Phew! I thought the Knowsley tickets weren't going to arrive in time but they landed through the letter box this morning.

Really looking forward to a night of fun, laughs and great music all in the name of charity.

Pete - you still coming? thumbup.gif

It's going to be a fantastic night Joan......see you soon. Suzy xx

Source Advert