Rugby's 7Th Anniversary All-Niter - Sat 13Th Feb '10

Hi mate

Sorry aint gonna make it... Got stuff to do at home...

Hope the parcel was ok whistling.gif

Send me a message/ pm...

really sorry you cant make it mate. hope to catch up somewhere soon. parcel was fantastic ! rolleyes.gif James Young getting plenty spins atm . Might get massive if the right dj gets behind it laugh.gif

Edited by Soulof
  • Replies 279
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Now fingers crossed and anything else i can cross because i am looking forward

to my first visit to RUGBY i have heard so much about the venue so hopefully i

will be there.

REGARDS

thenogger

Just fitting the ROOF RACK nogger, sure you`ll be ok up there, we won`t go under any low bridges, Be at yours about 6ish get the BEANZZZZZZZZZZZ ON MATEYthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

I thought the attendees of Rugby had taste, hence the aim to find a better class of stalker.

Seems I may have been misled mis-led misled told wrong.mellow.gif

Seems like After your phone call this afternoon, I am allowed out so I will stalk you till we get there and on the way home but can't promise anything at the venue!

Who's playing the R&B?

I am Allan :lol:

Obviously they've got more sense than to let me loose in the main room or freestyle room, but Sian has said there's another room I can use to play some belting RnB to a few like minded people......................................... apparently it's called the record bar or sales room wicked.gif:thumbup::ohmy:

If the "Something BIG" is made of chocolate , can i have one too JP yes.gif

God i'm soooooooooo excited , i feel sick laugh.gif Hair & nails done , super mega pull in knickers bought , so raring to go laugh.giflaugh.gif

I can countdown in hours now 32 to go thumbup.gif xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, you girls are leading me into bad ways, went to get my nails done today and instead of the usual French creme, I've gone red for valentines...rolleyes.gif ...Kirsty would be proud of me but no way am I doing heels and dresses...no.gif

Anyway, back to business...

Sean Hampsey has been trying to get back on his feet after a really nasty illness but time's run out and he wont be able to make it...sad.gif

I know he's gutted but we will have him back in the very near future...thumbsup.gif

The good news is Steve C and Dave Abbott have agreed to take his spots...(not sure who doing which one yet and I'm not getting involved in their fight off)...laugh.gif

Thanks lads, I know you'll do Sean proud...thumbup.gif

Guest clanger v2

A stalker in the car, one in the venue with a free cd, and one on the way back.

Plus a private R&B session for those with discerning taste.

Sorted!

Edited by clanger v2

Plus a private R&B session for those with discerning taste.

Sorted!

Discerning taste is most certainly required...........as is money to spend :lol:

I hear you got the record you were after? Top tune mate :thumbup:

Was hoping to make my first appearence at Rugby..... but as it turns out it's not to be on this occassion :(

Johnny Beggs and Des Parker are deffo gonna make it though.

Johnny will have some Stafford tickets with him if anyone wants any. :thumbsup:

Have a good'un folks good.gif

Guest Dr Pickles

Postie has just delivered some new sounds. thumbup.gif

I'll be following Matt and Ken with my take on uptempo 60's, underplayed, gritty, funky and a touch of Rhythm & Blues.

Looks like this will be the place to be tonight.

If you've not been before, Rugby has one of the best dance floors on the nighter circuit.

For me the cherry on the cake is the low ceilinged, dark, cave like Freestyle room where DJ's have the handcuffs taken off and you will hear some truly inspired sets. No pretension, just 2 decks, 2 speakers, amp, mixer, a little dancefloor and the chance to play anything as long as it's different.

Make sure you get yourselves into that room at some point in the night.

Leaving at 5pm to catch the first set at 8pm

See you all there

Doc

Guest clanger v2

Discerning taste is most certainly required...........as is money to spend biggrin.gif

I hear you got the record you were after? Top tune mate thumbup.gif

Always have money to spend on the right tunes mate thumbsup.gif

Thanks for putting me onto that records, came through this morning, a real belter!

Arent you ready yet Di, what time do you have to leave home, & what time do the irish posse get to yours Sian?? if i go back to bed it will come quicker, just my bloody luck i sleep through & miss it how bad would that be :thumbup:

Was hoping to make my first appearence at Rugby..... but as it turns out it's not to be on this occassion sad.gif

Johnny Beggs and Des Parker are deffo gonna make it though.

Johnny will have some Stafford tickets with him if anyone wants any. thumbsup.gif

Have a good'un folks good.gif

One day Mase. one day...wink.gif

what time do the irish posse get to yours Sian??

Irish should be arriving early afternoon, Brocky will be late...whistling.gif

Just been to set up and it's sounding good (but don't shoot me if it all goes tits up, the management reserve the right not to be perfect)...shhh.gif

Is it tonight yet???ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Got the tin bath out in front of the fire.Its either that or spit on a hankie for a cat lick.!!!.Be there about 9ish if there's a favourble following wind.

Is Webby going to be there?wicked.gif .I'll be Sputnicked by 10.( orbitting Earth looking for somewhere to crash land Sunday 6.00amhatsoff2.gif )....Kev.

Got the tin bath out in front of the fire.Its either that or spit on a hankie for a cat lick.!!!.Be there about 9ish if there's a favourble following wind.

Is Webby going to be there?:wicked: .I'll be Sputnicked by 10.( orbitting Earth looking for somewhere to crash land Sunday 6.00am:hatsoff2: )....Kev.

Just having a lick and a promise myself, as my Mum used to say. Hope your hip bath was full of warm jugs Kev :wicked:. JP's gone to kidnap a babysitter, the South Coast souls are en route to us, the family bus is full of supplies, and Colin the soul solicitor is wending his way to Price Towers by scooter, taking care to observe the highway code at all times and travel within the prevailing speed limits.

I'm Theresa, fly me. You'll understand when you see the outfit :ph34r:

Just having a lick and a promise myself, as my Mum used to say. Hope your hip bath was full of warm jugs Kev wicked.gif. JP's gone to kidnap a babysitter, the South Coast souls are en route to us, the family bus is full of supplies, and Colin the soul solicitor is wending his way to Price Towers by scooter, taking care to observe the highway code at all times and travel within the prevailing speed limits.

I'm Theresa, fly me. You'll understand when you see the outfit ph34r.gif

Cant fooking wait now!!!!!!...cya there hun...Delxxxxx

Sean Hampsey has been trying to get back on his feet after a really nasty illness but time's run out and he wont be able to make it...:(

I know he's gutted but we will have him back in the very near future...:thumbsup:

The good news is Steve C and Dave Abbott have agreed to take his spots...(not sure who doing which one yet and I'm not getting involved in their fight off)...laugh.gif

Thanks lads, I know you'll do Sean proud...thumbup.gif

Good choices Sian, :thumbsup:

Sorry I can't be with you all. :(

Am on the mend, but a trip to the end of the road would just about see me off tonight - so BIG thanks to the guys for stepping in at such short notice.

Very much appreciated. :yes:

Hope you all have yourselves a ball.

And we'll get that date set for later in the year, Dean & Sian, as soon as you're ready!

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

Sean

Source Advert