Wiganer1

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Mark, ours is just a uk £1 jobby off swo:sleep3:, it dose'nt really bother me , which,when ,where , how!!!!!!!!

The main thing is that we have a copy of it, and in my most humble opinion,musically for the time period it was released, l consider it to of been a piece of musical genius, that was way ahead of it's time.......rather like some of the garage/house modern stuff must seem to many as diverse to what may be considered (northern) SOUL music today.

Fantastic record always rated it, even when some others who shall remain un-named, have slated it over the years.

Not me it's a great record and demands the respect that it should be payed.

N:B. Remember this is in my very very humble opinion. not saying anyone should agree, just making a personal comment.:sleep3:.

Sandi

Social source share

just managed to get a US demo of this for a very reasonable price,,,always thiought it was UK only ,,,,anyone got a US issue???

mark this was the way this record was originally played at the mecca, i think the u.s single came in even before the album.

i remember this arriving in graham warrs record shop in oasis late on a saturday afternoon i grabbed one and headed for the mecca but levine actually did have a copy but the funny thing was he had NO intention of playing it i badgered him all night till he caved in but he really didnt want to play it! got a fast u.k release so probibly not too many imports came in so it just seems like they are all english

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert