You Love It , But Nobody Plays It

Guest miss nancy

O'Jays I Dig your Act, I know its been played to death in the past but I love it and no-one ever plays it!

Social source share

• Replies 56
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hatsoff2.gif Hi All I have always loved this record. of course I got and first herd it in 72 from Mick Smith years later i got the DEMO of him also, was this a PEP Sound or a Torch Touch? shame i don't no how to put a clip of it on here as it always sounds good even the middle 8ph34r.gif DAVE

post-13241-12748481701319_thumb.jpg

Dont ya just Love Pink Decca demo's .. some times I dont care whats on em.. they just look good.. laughs

mal

Social source share

Dont ya just Love Pink Decca demo's .. some times I dont care whats on em.. they just look good.. laughs

mal

:hatsoff2:Hi All....I can remember when I used to collect US norther, i would always but VERVE MGM RCA DEMOS & Issues! BUT the PINK DECCAS WOW!! Johny Caswell Earl Wright Lada Edmonds Jr Rubin. Lee Roye, why did i stop collecting US? If only I had kept all the records i have bought......I would love to have some of them back especialy the PINK ones. Heres anouther classic but from WIGAN! does it get spins these days, or is to good to play,:ph34r:DAVE KIL

post-13241-12750994918313_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

George Benson - On Broadway

Big at the very tail end of Wigan but never heard it since, great for stomping !!!

Social source share

Guest Phoenix8049

Village Sounds - These Windows.

Cindy Lynn and The In Sound - Meet Me At Midnight.

Tee Fletcher - Happy Loving You.

Stu.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert