Surley Not

Guest Baz

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Fcuking crazy.  If he searched the internet and asked about I bet he could find most of those  :D   And I bet on listening it's plainly obvious why some were unreleased  :)   :shades:   laugh.gif

link

Definately somthing fishy going on look at the bids on it :D

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamie

does anyone know who the seller is?

link

I'll hold my hands up, it's not me wicked.gif

From Leeds eh?

I wonder if it's Rich Buckley?? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Either I've been swimming in Grimsby docks or I smell fish! :thumbsup:

link

Sadly, they is no longer any fish at Grimsby Docks, It all comes by rail or truck from Scotland and sold on wicked.gif

Social source share

Dave is the cd any good??

DJ

link

To be honest, not really. Like Pete Smith says, I think it's someone who has been creative on their PC. Some of the tracks sound like bad pub singers wicked.gif

In fact, It's so bad, that I'll start taking it out with me at weekends, and the first SS member to give me three quid can have it (A saving of £119 I might add :thumbsup::shhh: )

Social source share

To be honest, not really. Like Pete Smith says, I think it's someone who has been creative on their PC. Some of the tracks sound like bad pub singers  :lol:

In fact, It's so bad, that I'll start taking it out with me at weekends, and the first SS member to give me three quid can have it (A saving of £119 I might add  :lol:   :lol: )

link

whistling.gif:shades:ranting_1.gif:shades:

Send it to me

will add pennies to your fee

or cough when

i see you

Doug

whistling.gif:shades:

Social source share

Well i have to own up i bidded on this and lost out when it reached silly amounts. I bidded again the next time and got it for 32 quid( idiot). I have not recieved the said cd yet, but wish i had read this friggin post before going for it!!

I put my ignorance or trust down to being out of touch and living in the antipodes!

cheers

pete morgan :angry:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert