• Replies 66
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

extremely excited nowyes.gif

new hair cut, new posh frock and kinky bootsbiggrin.gif

spoken with Sue and we're setting off at 9.30pm so will be in the pub by 10 o'clocksmile.gif

see you all laters xxxx

You've not mentioned that you'll be wearing thermals under your dress, and ski socks in your boots :thumbsup:

Have fun tonight Rosemary - tell Sue to drive carefully - especially on the way home!

Guest rosemary

You've not mentioned that you'll be wearing thermals under your dress, and ski socks in your boots :thumbsup:

Have fun tonight Rosemary - tell Sue to drive carefully - especially on the way home!

no thermals for me Kirsty, I'm hot enoughlaugh.gif.......... menopausal hot I meanph34r.gif

Its raining here now, and Sue always drives steady, we may get lost sometimes but steadily lost laugh.gif

extremely excited nowyes.gif

new hair cut, new posh frock and kinky bootsbiggrin.gif

spoken with Sue and we're setting off at 9.30pm so will be in the pub by 10 o'clocksmile.gif

see you all laters xxxx

Rosemary will you look out for Hazel in the pub as we can't get there until 10.30. Pele is working tomorrow so she is coming on her own. She knows you're going to be in there so she is gonna look out for you too.

See you later darling :rolleyes:

Rosemary will you look out for Hazel in the pub as we can't get there until 10.30. Pele is working tomorrow so she is coming on her own. She knows you're going to be in there so she is gonna look out for you too.

See you later darling :lol:

:rolleyes: Forgot to say ..................................... I'm excited tooooooo !!!! :yes::thumbup:

xxxxxx

Guest coltaylor1

Dont know which dress to wearno.gif, purple or black......but both with kinky bootslaugh.gif or i may put my new shoes onyes.gif

Also a new haircutyes.gif

so see you, Kirsty, Sue from York and a Scottish gentleman at the barsmile.gif

Love Nurse Rosemary xxxx

will be there as long as karen can decide what to wear .So it will be late xx

Yes another great night at the Wilton as Dave said numbers up but should have been better......don't forget people you've been warned?

Dancefloor was quiet all night but thought there was some great stuff played & very varied.There was loads of stuff played that was new to me which was great,thought Dave mixed it up really well but all dj's did.

Had the usual great crack with the usual reprobates & it was great to see Col Taylor back at the Wilton as it was Alan Turner,couldn't stop laughing with the both of them.

So bring on March & the 18th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Mouse & Dave.

Cheers

Martyn

Guest coltaylor1

Yes another great night at the Wilton as Dave said numbers up but should have been better......don't forget people you've been warned?

Dancefloor was quiet all night but thought there was some great stuff played & very varied.There was loads of stuff played that was new to me which was great,thought Dave mixed it up really well but all dj's did.

Had the usual great crack with the usual reprobates & it was great to see Col Taylor back at the Wilton as it was Alan Turner,couldn't stop laughing with the both of them.

So bring on March & the 18th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Mouse & Dave.

Cheers

Martyn

WELL WORTH THE TRIP UP THE 62 GOOD TO SEE EVERY ONE AS ALWAYS YOU CANT FAULT THE WILTON DJ MUSIC OR THE PEOPLE THAT GO IT WILL BE A SHAME IF ITS GOT TO

GO SO CUM ON LETS AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE IT TO ITS 20th

well done Mouse & Dave

Nice to see an improved turnout on Friday. I think the first weekend after the christmas break is always a tough one to fill but never the less I still enjoyed myself :lol:

I didn't dance as much on Friday and that's due to some of the tempo not being to my liking or simply not having a clue what was being played :lol: (but that could be my ignorance) Don't get me wrong, it's good to hear new things but I personally like to hear some tunes that I know mixed in with the new/rare. Tunes that would be classed as floor fillers/quality oldies.

I am not knocking any of the d.j's as I know they ALL have fabulous collections its just some elements of their sets, didn't do it, for me, on Friday when at other times their sets have done it for me :hatsoff2:

Despite not dancing my ass off I still had a fantastic time :wave:

It was lovely meeting Steve (Scubarat), Mark & Jules for the first time. I'm sure our paths will cross again and I'll look forward to it but I dont think I can break your record of 33 nighters in a year :hatsoff2:

Fabulous as always catching up with the usual suspects thumbsup.gif

See you all on 18th March for the 18th anniversary where the line-up is incredible & the night is gonna be incredible :wave:

lots of love

Ali x

P.S A special :wave: to young Max. I look forward to meeting you when you're old enough to attend soul venues & tell your dad, Kim, I said he's got to give you extra pocket money this week :P:D xx

Edited by Alison H

Nice to see an improved turnout on Friday. I think the first weekend after the christmas break is always a tough one to fill but never the less I still enjoyed myself :lol:

I didn't dance as much on Friday and that's due to some of the tempo not being to my liking or simply not having a clue what was being played :lol: (but that could be my ignorance) Don't get me wrong, it's good to hear new things but I personally like to hear some tunes that I know mixed in with the new/rare. Tunes that would be classed as floor fillers/quality oldies.

I am not knocking any of the d.j's as I know they ALL have fabulous collections its just some elements of their sets, didn't do it, for me, on Friday when at other times their sets have done it for me :yes:

Despite not dancing my ass off I still had a fantastic time thumbup.gif

It was lovely meeting Steve (Scubarat), Mark & Jules for the first time. I'm sure our paths will cross again and I'll look forward to it but I don't think I can break your record of 33 nighters in a year :rolleyes:

Fabulous as always catching up with the usual suspects :yes:

See you all on 18th March for the 18th anniversary where the line-up is incredible & the night is gonna be incredible :D

lots of love

Ali x

P.S A special :D to young Max. I look forward to meeting you when you're old enough to attend soul venues & tell your dad, Kim, I said he's got to give you extra pocket money this week :D :D xx

Ali, I couldn't have put it better myself. Music quality was top draw, but mostly too obscure for Joolz, Mark & myself. The problem is that I personally cannot dance to sounds previously unheard - my loss I know. Never-the-less we had a great night socially so thank you for going out of your way to welcome us and introduced us to some of your soul buddies especially Rosemary & Willie.

Venue wise we all thought it was ideal, easy to find, parking, size etc. Just needed more people or at least a larger percentage dancing - which comes back to your sentiment regarding across the board NS to help fill the floor.

See you very soon - I am desperate for a dance as I stocked up on carbs Friday and never used them.

KTF - Steve x

PS: How was Blackpool? I hope you satisfied your dance fix.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Alison regarding the music,its something that we all commented on & that we both discussed with Mouse as we were leaving.

Socially though we had a great evening in great company in a venue that I absolutely love.

Been going to this place since it first opened & I know how passionate the promoters are about the place & what brilliant nights we've had at the place. It would be an awful shame if the place didnt continue,so lets really hope the attendance picks up :rolleyes: x

Ali, I couldn't have put it better myself. Music quality was top draw, but mostly too obscure for Joolz, Mark & myself. The problem is that I personally cannot dance to sounds previously unheard - my loss I know. Never-the-less we had a great night socially so thank you for going out of your way to welcome us and introduced us to some of your soul buddies especially Rosemary & Willie.

Venue wise we all thought it was ideal, easy to find, parking, size etc. Just needed more people or at least a larger percentage dancing - which comes back to your sentiment regarding across the board NS to help fill the floor.

See you very soon - I am desperate for a dance as I stocked up on carbs Friday and never used them.

KTF - Steve x

PS: How was Blackpool? I hope you satisfied your dance fix.

Blackpool was fantastic thanks & not only did I dance but I almost got up on stage to sing with Jean Carne when she belted out my favourite song "Back for More" :lol: The lady was awesome :thumbup:

If you're not busy on Friday 18th March PLEASE PLEASE come back to the Wilton. It's the 18th anniversary, you get a free pin badge of the highest order :lol: & it's alway a packer plus with my begging on another thread I'm sure more floorfillers/quality oldies will get spun.

Have a think about it :lol:

Ali x

Source Advert