Just Soul On Solar Radio - Tats Taylor & Sean Hampsey

Following the success of Just Soul 4...

...Just Soul comes to the airwaves this coming weekend...

Sunday 21st Nov (10am-Midday) - a two hour 'Just Soul' special with Tats Taylor and Sean Hampsey on Solar Radio.

Solar Radio can be found on www.solarradio.com OR you can get it on Sky Channel 0129 (why not Sky+ it and listen later!) OR you can check the link www.soulmusic.co.uk/Radio.htm later in the week to download the whole show (courtesy of Zane Hunter).

So, if you're already part of the Just Soul fraternity, or just want to know what all the fuss is about, please join myself and Tats on Solar Radio's 'Soul People' (or listen later) next Sunday morning.

We're looking forward to sharing a couple of hours of 'Just Soul' music with you!

:thumbsup:

Sean

Social source share

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Following the success of Just Soul 4...

...Just Soul comes to the airwaves this coming weekend...

Sunday 21st Nov (10am-Midday) - a two hour 'Just Soul' special with Tats Taylor and Sean Hampsey on Solar Radio.

Solar Radio can be found on www.solarradio.com OR you can get it on Sky Channel 0129 (why not Sky+ it and listen later!) OR you can check the link www.soulmusic.co.uk/Radio.htm later in the week to download the whole show (courtesy of Zane Hunter).

So, if you're already part of the Just Soul fraternity, or just want to know what all the fuss is about, please join myself and Tats on Solar Radio's 'Soul People' (or listen later) next Sunday morning.

We're looking forward to sharing a couple of hours of 'Just Soul' music with you!

Sean

Absolutely, BTW, last week reached a nrw high IMHO

Best

Kev

Social source share

biz download should be esm a bit later (hopefully)

great show lads :D

Hopefully rupes, spat my coffee out at tatts reaction to seans " If your wood ain't burning it must be wet " classic, pity they never left the mic on longer :lol:

Social source share

Guest Kev Briscoe

Just had a phone call from the guys who are on their way home.

Sounds like they both had a good time.

Unfortunately, I missed the show so I hope theres a pod cast!!

Kev

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Just had a phone call from the guys who are on their way home.

Sounds like they both had a good time.

Unfortunately, I missed the show so I hope theres a pod cast!!

Kev

Kev, it was the Chuckle Brothers does soul :shades:

Just to say you got a couple of namechecks mate so you're now famous from Land's End to John O'Groats.

Social source share

Thanks a bunch for the feedback.

It was a pleasure being able to share some of our favourite Just Soul tracks with you.

Further Just Soul 'specials' are being scheduled for 2011 on Solar Radio's 'Soul People' so we'll keep you posted on those.

Anyone who missed it, the download links are available here, via Zane (thanks Zane)

Full Show The Entire Two Hour Show

Part 1 First Hour Only

Part 2 Second Hour Only

Hope they work for you!

Thanks again.

Enjoy,

Sean

Social source share

Quality show guys, a great little taster of what to expect at Just Soul, probably the best soul night in the country :thumbsup:

Wouldnt argue with that one binsy, straight ten :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert