My 40Th Party Friday 17Th December

Kirsty S

To all my lovely friends on here,I'm having a 40th birthday party on Friday 17th December at The Verve,Merrion Street,Leeds. 7pm til 3am.

Dj's for the night are Azza,Rich Buckley.Eddie Wainwright,Nev & Ricky from York.

Really hope that lots of you can come & help me celebrate. Please let me know if you can make it,its a lovely little cellar bar that only holds 80.

I choose it cos it had a late licence :hatsoff2::lol:

xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

To all my lovely friends on here,I'm having a 40th birthday party on Friday 17th December at The Verve,Merrion Street,Leeds. 7pm til 3am.

Dj's for the night are Azza,Rich Buckley.Eddie Wainwright,Nev & Ricky from York.

Really hope that lots of you can come & help me celebrate. Please let me know if you can make it,its a lovely little cellar bar that only holds 80.

I choose it cos it had a late licence :thumbup: :thumbup:

xx

:thumbsup: Count me in :thumbsup:

Kirst - you omitted the post-code for those Sat Navs so here it is LS1 6PQ biggrin.gif

Thanks Alison,you're a star,bet you are just glad the journey to my do dosent involve a train journey :D :D

Thanks Bearsy,our cleaner at work said exactly the same thing this morning when I asked her to bake my a cake,so I'm buzzing.

The weather up here is much better,so hopefully see a few of you next week :no: xx

Will ask the boss, sounds like a good night and we can get late trains back to Manc..

x

Would be great if you could come Steve & you are more than welcome to spin a few tunes if you like, I would love that :lol:

You are also welcome to crash at mine,if not the train station is about 10 mins walk xx

Hi Kirsty

Looking forward to the big shindig on friday.....40 is the best one to hit me dear :thumbup:

It'll be a pleasure to help you celebrate , luckily i already know what a party animal you are :wicked:

Im sure this will be a night to remember for a long time beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif:hypo:

Seeya Friday :yes:

Thanks Nev for deejaying............. & its party back at yours as your hotel is so near.

Richard,it will be brill if you can come,if you want a lift I know that Sues driving & just bringing Ricky & Marie,am sure she could squeeze in another thumbsup.gif

Also a big thanks to Gibby for stepping in to dj & to Azza for all his help with the rota thumbsup.gif x

count me & lesley in for this, see you friday

Nice one hun,if you want to bring a few records the last hour, 2 til 3 is an open deck session & you are welcome to spin some,as I love your sets. Though if you want a night off to get pissed thats fine too :thumbup: . Got about 60 coming & it fits 80 at a push,so its gunna be a packer,how giddy am I :) x

Nice one hun,if you want to bring a few records the last hour, 2 til 3 is an open deck session & you are welcome to spin some,as I love your sets. Though if you want a night off to get pissed thats fine too :thumbup: . Got about 60 coming & it fits 80 at a push,so its gunna be a packer,how giddy am I :) x

i can get pissed & spin a few, i believe its what you women folk call multi tasking, i'll let kev johnno & cockney steve know, wouldnt be the same without those two idiots

i can get pissed & spin a few, i believe its what you women folk call multi tasking, i'll let kev johnno & cockney steve know, wouldnt be the same without those two idiots

Another normal night eh Trev...be gud to seeya bud as its been a while.

Seeya all Friday :thumbup:

I didnt know men could multi task,you must be a rareity :lol: . If you could remind them it would be great, I bumped into Kev Johno a few months ago in the Merrion centre & told him,its his birthday around now & I saw Cockney at Knottingley,he said he wouldnt miss it for the world,bless him x

I didnt know men could multi task,you must be a rareity :hatsoff2: . If you could remind them it would be great, I bumped into Kev Johno a few months ago in the Merrion centre & told him,its his birthday around now & I saw Cockney at Knottingley,he said he wouldnt miss it for the world,bless him x

i take it theres a free bar then

Guest topcatnumpty1

ive told cockney that its fancy dress....he said he'd put a boiler suit on and come as a working man

He,s coming after watching that old horror film>>>>>>>"Where the Jobs ARE"-----

T.C and Rani

ive told cockney that its fancy dress....he said he'd put a boiler suit on and come as a working man

:yes::lol:

He,s coming after watching that old horror film>>>>>>>"Where the Jobs ARE"-----

T.C and Rani

:lol: :lol:

he still hates the del-larks

t147766404_89051_3.gift147766404_89051_3.gif

He'll just be having his breakfast now won't he our lovely Steve ? I once mentioned the morning to him & he said morning ??? what's that ?? :lol: :lol:

Source Advert