• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

have to say dont get it

just seems a video of a sort of audtion by phone

along the lines of

With the possibility of taking the Eccentric Soul Revue on the road this autumn, Ken & Rob called up Capsoul's, Marion Black, to see if he's still got those strong pipes for the stage

what am i missing ?

Social source share

Guest Rob_Sevier

The fact that this guy is telling a singer how to sing? See comments below the clip.

I'd be curious to hear from some of the people over there that put on shows how difficult it is to gauge whether or not an artist can perform in front of a room of a thousand people, which is what we're trying to gauge. Marion Black was slated to perform in Columbus, Ohio with Syl Johnson, Renaldo Domino, The Notations, and The Four Mints but sadly on the day of the show he became too weak.

Social source share

I'd be curious to hear from some of the people over there that put on shows how difficult it is to gauge whether or not an artist can perform in front of a room of a thousand people, which is what we're trying to gauge. Marion Black was slated to perform in Columbus, Ohio with Syl Johnson, Renaldo Domino, The Notations, and The Four Mints but sadly on the day of the show he became too weak.

It's not what was said, it was the way it was said Rob...

Social source share

Guest Rob_Sevier

It's not what was said, it was the way it was said Rob...

I've had a great and long relationship with Marion, I really don't think it's possible to judge without more context. Plus, doesn't everything said in an American accent sound slightly dick-ish over there? :thumbsup:

Social source share

I've had a great and long relationship with Marion, I really don't think it's possible to judge without more context. Plus, doesn't everything said in an American accent sound slightly dick-ish over there? :thumbsup:

Yeah I guess so - hey listen I'm just commenting on what I saw, that's all, I've no beef with anyone over this, honestly.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert