A Taste Of Honey Easter Special

Guest Bearsoul

Guest Bearsoul

AFTER OUR WEE FORAY OVER TO SUNNY YORKSHIRE ( AND MIGHTY FINE IT WAS TOO) WE'RE BACK HOME THIS MONTH IN THE OWD HELLFIRE CLUB

A TASTE OF HONEY

EASTER SPECIAL

GROOVATHON

THE HELLFIRE CLUB . QUEENS ROAD . M9 5FF .

CORE TIME 2 - 11 ish !

DOOR TAX £5

WITH A STELLA LINE-UP TO MAKE EVEN THE SLEEPIEST EASTER BUNNY GET UP AND GET DOWN AT THE HELLFIRE HOP !

YOUR GROOVEY DISC-JOCKEYS WILL BE :

SIR KENNETH AITCHISON . BUDGIE . GRANT RANKIN . TONY O . ADAM MAXWELL . PHIL SHIELDS .

GEORGE MAHOOD . SOUL SAM . THE WILLINGHAM COLLECTIVE . JIMMY MACK . BEARSOUL .

A COUPLE OF VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAYS TOO ... THE FABULOUS 'TRISH' ( JIMMY MACKS' BETTER HALF) & SIR GRANT RANKIN ... I'LL SAY NO MORE ... LOOKING LIKE A CAKEATHON RATHER THAN A GROOVATHON , I'M SURE WE CAN MANAGE BOTH !

CY'ALL THERE

CPTN M :thumbsup:

post-501-0-01990900-1301873825_thumb.jpg

Edited by bearsoul
  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi captain, Roman here, we are doing a crossover and ATB night at Fairways Lodge in Prestwich with Nige Brown and myself on Easter saturday , will give yours a plug or feel free to drop some flyers off, details of adress on events, been awhile since we met at Rolls and Gisburn, good luck Roman

Guest Bearsoul

Hi captain, Roman here, we are doing a crossover and ATB night at Fairways Lodge in Prestwich with Nige Brown and myself on Easter saturday , will give yours a plug or feel free to drop some flyers off, details of adress on events, been awhile since we met at Rolls and Gisburn, good luck Roman

Sounds like a Top Nite ! hope to get along, yeah been awhile it'll be good to cu and Wendy :rolleyes:

Guest Bearsoul

i think Tadcaster has just about recovered from the ATOH roadshow :thumbsup:

I haven''t Andy :shhh:

but gettin there .......... bit of news , SLEEPLESS NIGHTS SC canny be with us but will honour us at a later date, it was just too mad to finish The Fab SN SC Anniversary and jet over here from Dublin. Jimmy mack doing both though...surely the Phil Collins of Soul Events ( but bags more charm & charisma ..oh ! and HAIR)

Some mighty fine Players on the Team Sheet though for our Easter Soul Uprising !

BUDGIE . ADAM MAXWELL & Sir KENNETH AITCHISON . TONY O . ... plus the usual Groove-Meisters !! ChECK FIRST POST ON THREAD OR SIGNATURE !

GONNA BE TOP !!!!!!

EXPECT THE SAME OWD QUALITY !!!!!!!!!!

CY'ALL on EASTER SUNDAY !

CPTN EGGY POP !! :lol:

Edited by bearsoul

Really looking forward to celebrating the twins birthday (Donz n Sheila) and Grant's, will try not to be too hungover from Burnley :lol:

Looking forward to meeting up with the 'usual' suspects, cant wait to see what our sheila thinks about 'the hellfire club'? i'm sure she will love it as we all do. :hatsoff2:

see you all very soon x

Edited by nightfiler
Guest Bearsoul

Really looking forward to celebrating the twins birthday (Donz n Sheila) and Grant's, will try not to be too hungover from Burnley :thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting up with the 'usual' suspects, cant wait to see what our sheila thinks about 'the hellfire club'? i'm sure she will love it as we all do. :D

see you all very soon x

We''ll try our very very best to do ya Top & Very Special Day JUSTICE !!!

Sheila be afraid !! No don't be ! Really looking forward to meeting you CCXXXXXX

Guest Bearsoul

The plan is to go via Burnley on the way to our Sunday chill with my fav buddies.

But we all know what plans are like and it might be a straight to you...either way, we'll be there...:lol:

Did someone mention easter eggs...don't forget I only do dark choc...:D

Ru EGGCITED SIAN !!

SORTING TIMES OUT FOLKS , V SOON !

CPTN M :(

Guest Bearsoul

Myself ,Joyann and Tracie looking forward to another great day at the Taste of Honey. It's been too long since our last visit!!

YEAH IT'S BEENA WHILE , HOPE YOUR ALL IN FINE FETTLE FOR A GUD OWD EASTER SHINDIG IN THAT OWD HONEY-HELLFIRE-STYLEEE !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Bearsoul

MAD TIMES FOR ‘MAD TIMES’ !!!!

SOME OF OUR FAB-DISC-JOCKEYS CAN’T JOIN US UNTILL LATER SO AFTER MUCH JIGGLING

THIS IS TTHE TEAM SHEET SO FAR , BUT AS Y’ALL KNOW , OWT COULD HAPPEN ON T’DAY

1.30 – 3 . BEARSOUL &FRIENDS : Featuring Sir KENNETH AITCHISON

3 . JIMMY MACK

3.30 . BUDGIE 4 . GRANT RANKIN

4.30 ADAM MAXWELL

5.15 TONY O 5.45 BUDGIE

6.15 JIMMY MACK 6.45 GRANT RANKIN

7.15 TONY O

7.45 SOUL SAM 8.45 GEORGE MAHOOD

9.45 THE WILLINGHAM COLLECTIVE

10.30 BEARSOUL & FRIENDS : Featuring Cpl PHIL SHIELDS

UNTILL IT ENDS !

ANY FOLKS WANTING TO SWAP ON THE DAY ....BE OUR GUESTS !

CPTN M

Edited by bearsoul
Guest Bearsoul

Chris Donz said any chance of opening upstairs? :)

There are going to be quite a few more there to celebrate the twins birthday's than the usual Hellfire mob so it makes sense. :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to TOH as always any chance of a dj times list please? :thumbsup:

I Wish too but standing firm on fire regs at mo , we'll see ! Gonna be cozy by the soundz of it and nothing less tha Fab with you Woderfull Groovers ........Beware All Who Enter Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Guest Bearsoul

bout time you two treated me :) look forward to seeing you there x

MR GRANT ' PURE FM ' RANKIN ........... IN DA HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!! OR SHOULD THAT BE 'CRAZY HOUSE OF SOUL-LUV' !!!!!!!

Guest Bearsoul

I'm looking forward to the bi-monthly duel with Sam ha ha, I think there's plenty of fresh ammo on both sides this time!

YEAH , SPOKE TO SAM TODAY......... SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE A SOLID GROOVE !!!!!!!!!!!

NO LESS THAN 4 FAAB '50TH BIRTHDAYS' TO CELEBRATE IN TRUE HONEY-STYLEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESIREEBOB..IT'S GONNA BE MIGHTY FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN M :)

Guest Bearsoul

Yep defo looking forward to this one - missed our last one - something to do with

a light dusting of frost and snow as I recall!! AND Tricia's birthday to boot

Should be a good'un for sure

GONNA BE TOP JIM !

BAD NEWS.... SIR KEN CANNY BE WITH US........ SO ALL HANDS TO THA PUMP !

CYA SOON KEN !

CPTN M

I'm looking forward to the bi-monthly duel with Sam ha ha, I think there's plenty of fresh ammo on both sides this time!

George will you bring love dreams think it's by

unity and the downbeats

Guest Bearsoul

GONNA BE TOP JIM !

BAD NEWS.... SIR KEN CANNY BE WITH US........ SO ALL HANDS TO THA PUMP !

CYA SOON KEN !

CPTN M

TOP NEWS ... KEN WILL BE WITH US !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Bearsoul

Is that it Donz???? no nagging about opening rooms upstairs???

You must be mellowing :thumbsup:

NO GO , BUT WORKING ON IT FOR JUN/AUG ...SORRY CX

Guest Bearsoul

Nice one Ken! See you Sunday hatsoff2.gif

Be Ace to cya Sandy ...plus DONZ - SHEILA - TRISH & GRANTS CELEBRATIONS IS GONNA MAKE FOR A CLASSIC HONEY - GROOVATHON PAR EXCELLENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND ADD A BIT OF MIGHTY FINE MUSIC !!!!!!!

GONNA BE FAB , GEAR N GROOVEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

CXXX

Guest Bearsoul

MORNIN GROOVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL YOU SOUL-HEADS OUT THERE !!

WHEREVER Y'ALL GO AVAGUDUN !!!!!!!!

PARTY HARD , BE SAFE , LUV ONE ANUTHA COZ TIME IS PRECIOUS SO BE POSITIVE !

HEADING OUT FROM THE RANCH SOON , LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS OLD N NEW

AND CELEBRATING 'THE FAB FOURS BIRTHDAYS'

DONZ . SHEILA . GRANT & TRISH !!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S GONNA BE A SOLID GROOVE !!!!!!!!!!!

NOW HOW MANY EASTER EGGS SHOULD I PUT IN THIS CAKE !

OH AND BETTER GET THE FIRE BRIGADE ON STANDBY INCASE THE HEAT FROM THE CANDLES GETS TOO MUCH

JUST KIDDIN GUYZ

CPTN PUGH .PUGH . BARNEY MCGREW , CUTHBERT DIBBLE ^ GRUB !:huh::hatsoff2:

Guest Bearsoul

Can't come quick enough for me xx

hope y'all gonna be in fine voice for The Hellfire Choir today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got this premonition that theres gonna be some singery aswell as laughs and a few libations ( yep i've swallowed the dictionary , could be worse)

What's that Mam ?? Right cy'all later i've gotta tidy me room or me Mam sez i can't go out . think i'm gonna run away and join The Circus.......or go to The Hellfire ...same thing really !!!!!!!!!! beware fire-eaters , jugglers , strange folks trying to sell ya strange substances with comments' like ' it's the finest-extruded poly-vinyl' and 'go on try it' before yer know it y'all have a bloody house full of 45s and have to live in the shed and lie to your partner about how much yer spending on yer habit !!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND JOIN OUR SELF-HELP GROUP 'VINYL SUPPORT FOR SOUL-ADDICTS'

HI MY NAMES CHRIS AND I'VE NOT BOUGHT A RECORD FOR OVER A WEEK NOW, I'M SWEATING AND CAN'T SLEEP AT NITES AND KEEP WANTING TO DANCE BUT I'M GETTING THERE'

BIG LUV HONEYGROOVERS CY'ALL SOON FOR A FINE SLICE OF EASTER SUNDAY SOUL-THERAPY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOU KNOW Y'ALL WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPTN DIABOLO WAX-HOUND OF HADES

Edited by bearsoul

Source Advert