• Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ERM you forgot to run it by me first Tony........ :P :P

I'm sure it will be a belter :thumbsup: Have a great night see you all soon

Sandy

Oh go on then, we'll save you one.............:D Have a good one at Brid......(hope it pisses down all weekend and the hotels got bed bugs............) :thumbsup::P

DJ times for tomorrow night, hope these are ok with everyone. Any probs just let me know......and I'll completely ignore you. :D

8-----8.30 Tony Brookes

8.30-----9 Jimmy Knowles

9-----9.30 Ian Cunliffe (Birthday Boy)

9.30-----10 Mick Howard

10-----10.30 Geoff Rudd (If he's back from his jollies)

10.30-----11 Jimmy Knowles

11-----11.30 Tony Brookes

11.30-----12 Mick Howard

12-----12.30 Ian Cunliffe

12.30-----1 Geoff Rudd

See you all tomorrow. :lol:

Oh go on then, we'll save you one.............:yes: Have a good one at Brid......(hope it pisses down all weekend and the hotels got bed bugs............) :thumbsup::yes:

DJ times for tomorrow night, hope these are ok with everyone. Any probs just let me know......and I'll completely ignore you. :yes:

8-----8.30 Tony Brookes

8.30-----9 Jimmy Knowles

9.30-----10 Mick Howard

10-----10.30 Geoff Rudd (If he's back from his jollies)

10.30-----11 Jimmy Knowles

11-----11.30 Tony Brookes

11.30-----12 Mick Howard

12-----12.30 Ian Cunliffe

12.30-----1 Geoff Rudd

See you all tomorrow. :hatsoff2:

no probs matey,breaking with tradition not finishing the night?? should be there nice and early :yes:

DJ times for tomorrow night, hope these are ok with everyone. Any probs just let me know......and I'll completely ignore you. :hatsoff2:

LOVE the Boy bit Mr Brooksey.....Will bring a few barm joeys n pork pies down , will super glue Jacko to his seat to keep him from scoffin em all :thumbsup:

records sorted,cd ready,karen driving,Ian's buffet,maybe some mexican food,yup,ready to go..........to work that is :hatsoff2: see everybody tomorrow night

If you think I'm parting with good money to hear you play bloody CDs Mick you've got another think coming pal :thumbsup: See you later mate

LOVE the Boy bit Mr Brooksey.....Will bring a few barm joeys n pork pies down , will super glue Jacko to his seat to keep him from scoffin em all :P

It'll take more than super glue to keep Jacko away from the grub, Ian..................:lol: He'd rip the seat of his pants out and go round bare arsed if it meant getting his hands on your pork nibbles matey! :P

We may also have a little birthday surprise for you Mr Cunliffe.........................:rolleyes:

See you later. :thumbsup:

Cant wait for the 25th after spending the last 9 days competition fishing in Ireland with driving rain and gale force winds nearly every day i need cheerin up :P It was freezin and the fishin was dire mind you mi mate won 4000 euros lucky sod :rolleyes:

dont buy the grinch too many drinks tonight before he gets on the mic :thumbsup: as where he lives its the only place in the uk where asylum seekers ask for interpreters to understand the locals .:lol:

Edited by steptoe

dont buy the grinch too many drinks tonight before he gets on the mic :lol: as where he lives its the only place in the uk where asylum seekers ask for interpreters to understand the locals .:yes:

:lol::no: We don't allow the DJs to booze, Paul :ohmy:..............just setting off to the Legion, should be a top night--------see you all later. thumbsup.gif

Source Advert