Bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul Club 13Th August

Guest rosemary

Any record dealers need to bring their own spotlights / lamps as all ceiling & wall lights will be turned off

thanks, Paul

we like it dark :wicked: :wicked: :D

I'll see you Saturday afternoon Paul for setting up equipment and moving tables/chairs etc :yes:

Guest rosemary

looking forward to tonight and seeing my house guests Kev and Wendy, and it's a great DJ line-up :yes:

Off to have my hair blonded up even more :) , then off to set up at EBUC.........oh what fun me and Paul will have setting up the equipment and lifting heavy speakers ( I'm a strong lass :lol: ), last time it was a good job we had some photos to show what plugs into where :wicked::lol:

looking forward to tonight and seeing my house guests Kev and Wendy, and it's a great DJ line-up :yes:

Off to have my hair blonded up even more :) , then off to set up at EBUC.........oh what fun me and Paul will have setting up the equipment and lifting heavy speakers ( I'm a strong lass :lol: ), last time it was a good job we had some photos to show what plugs into where :wicked::lol:

See Ya L8r Muscles!! :lol::thumbsup:

Guest rosemary

See Ya L8r Muscles!! :lol::thumbsup:

will be good to see you both again, and I can buy you that birthday pint I promised you :yes:

Just waiting for the boss to come and pick me up.....then it'll be fun, fun and even more fun :D

will be good to see you both again, and I can buy you that birthday pint I promised you :yes:

Just waiting for the boss to come and pick me up.....then it'll be fun, fun and even more fun :D

Could be a bit late as H is working in a different shop today so it all depends on what time she gets home!! Hold that pint tho' :yes:

Guest rosemary

Could be a bit late as H is working in a different shop today so it all depends on what time she gets home!! Hold that pint tho' :yes:

ok John, I'm on the door til 11.30am....so will buy you a pint when I've finished my door lady duties :)

Just got back, tables and chairs all sorted, record dealer spaces all sorted, sound system sounds great and Paul has a new mic :wicked:

Oh and we've lots and lots of balloons to play with :D

Guest rosemary

oops

forgot to say the important part......

I'm now blonde :lol: ......Mr Harris said I look like Bet Lynch :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: .......cheeky monkey I dont wear leopard print outfits or pull pints :lol:

LOL !! what a laugh we've just had setting up...I bet they think were mental in the upstairs bar!!

Thanks Romy for your help, really looking forward to it now, hope everyone has a great night out wherever you go, have fun!

I'll be at the venue from 8pm

For the first timers, its the right hand side entrance down a few steps to the function room, no need to go into the main club

cheers

paul

LOL !! what a laugh we've just had setting up...I bet they think were mental in the upstairs bar!!

Thanks Romy for your help, really looking forward to it now, hope everyone has a great night out wherever you go, have fun!

I'll be at the venue from 8pm

For the first timers, its the right hand side entrance down a few steps to the function room, no need to go into the main club

cheers

paul

Yeah!! I must remember the 2nd club the one without the keypad doorlock! doh!! see ya l8r :yes::thumbsup:

Guest Trevski

Sorry I cant make this one, family stuff. Will miss all the great sounds and top folk. Rich, Georgina, have a great time in SE Asia! Paul, Rosemary, hope you see you Friday? Nancy, make the most of it! See you all (and the rest) soon!

Edited by Trevski