Bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul Club 13Th August

Bradford rarer & underplayed soul club...

East Bowling Unity Club (EBUC)

Leicester Street

East Bowling

Bradford

BD4 7JS

Saturday 13th August

Please note the new extended opening hours, we can now stay open until 3am !

Great Venue (200+ capacity)

Close to M62, M606, easy to find, very cheap bar prices!!

More fantastic soul spinners to keep the play-lists fresh and exiting at every event!

Playing real records to real soul fans........always a quality night ....

• Helpful 2

Any (cheap) hotels nearby? With the 3am close its a long time to stay sober :hatsoff2::lol: , heard great things about this gig so need to find out firsthand :lol:

Blake

Hi Blake

I'll have a look around on the net and see what I can find and will post some links asap

There's usually a few travellers who come up and stay in local hotels so i'll ask for some feedback, see which one's people recommend etc

cheers

Paul

Bradford rarer & underplayed soul club...

East Bowling Unity Club (EBUC)

Leicester Street

East Bowling

Bradford

BD4 7JS

Saturday 13th August

Please note the new extended opening hours, we can now stay open until 3am !

Great Venue (200+ capacity)

Close to M62, M606, easy to find, very cheap bar prices!!

More fantastic soul spinners to keep the play-lists fresh and exiting at every event!

Playing real records to real soul fans........always a quality night ....

great news about the extended hours,just in time for the big celebrations :D

Determined I'm gonna get to this one, heard some good things about it, and I'm sure Mark W promised to buy me a pint if I turned up! :ohmy:

Just noticed the December one is the day after my birthday.... now there's an idea....

Guest rosemary

can't go I'm on holiday will miss my 2 new mates rosemary and sue

kim

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif......oh don't worry Kim.......we'll probably see you at The Wiltonlaugh.gif

Guest RichEvans

Always enjoy this quality night; the 3am finish and opportunity to spin a few makes it even better :thumbsup:

Very likely be mine and Georgie's last night out before we jet off to SE Asia for a few months so will be def be up for having a big one and hopefully dragging a fair few down with us! :yes:

Always enjoy this quality night; the 3am finish and opportunity to spin a few makes it even better :thumbsup:

Very likely be mine and Georgie's last night out before we jet off to SE Asia for a few months so will be def be up for having a big one and hopefully dragging a fair few down with us! :yes:

Rich

I'll obviously be late & miss your set........remind you of anyone :wicked: :D :D

See you there matey :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Edited by hullsoul

Had a few folks asking about DJs for the night, here you go:

Eddie Wainwright

Tony Mac

Col Taylor

Luke White

Rich Evans

Howard Earnshaw

Soul Salmon

Paul

Great line-up,it's gonna be a cracker. :thumbsup:

Like the way you've put some of the young un's on to bring the average age down with having Howard on :ohmy:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest RichEvans

Rich

I'll obviously be late & miss your set........remind you of anyone :wicked: :D :D

See you there matey :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

haha no probs mate....... Any requests then ;-)

Guest coltaylor1

young ones were all young ones

Looking forward too this one late finish as well for one off the best soul nights in the country

May s well come along and send Mr Evans off in style!

Been meaning to ge along to this event for a long time, so sounds like the perfect opportunity.

Hi Azza

I think you'll love it! we always get a great friendly crowd in and they are open to hearing something different / underplayed etc

see you there

cheers

Paul

Here's directions from the M62 - M606, follow these and you'll find it dead easy!

At the end of the M606, take the Ring Road East, turn Left and go past McDonalds

You will then pass Yorkshire Building Society, continue straight forward over the next roundabout, go past Asda & The Cross Keys Pub all on your left

At the next Roundabout take the first left A650 (City Centre)

Go past The Gallopers Pub on your left to roundabout and take the second exit, when you see The Churchill Pub on your right, turn immediate left onto Leicester Street (where there are some new build houses)

Please Note... There Are two Clubs On Leicester Street, go to the second club on your right.

The entrance to The Presidents Suite is the second door down the right hand side of the venue, you do not need to go into the main front entrance of the club.

The main car park is at the rear left hand side of club and there are also additional car parking spaces all around the venue.

The Presidents Suite

East Bowling Unity Club

Leicester Street

East Bowling

Bradford

BD4 7JS

Had a few folks asking about DJs for the night, here you go:

Eddie Wainwright

Tony Mac

Col Taylor

Luke White

Rich Evans

Howard Earnshaw

Soul Salmon

Great line up as usual Paul :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it, we will be over with the 'usual suspects' :shades:

Great news about the late finish :hatsoff2:

Sandy

Great line up as usual Paul :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it, we will be over with the 'usual suspects' :shades:

Great news about the late finish :hatsoff2:

Sandy

Cheers Sandy, looking forward to having Tony behind the decks and a double decking spot with Col !

Should be another top night...

May s well come along and send Mr Evans off in style!

Been meaning to ge along to this event for a long time, so sounds like the perfect opportunity.

Same here Azza :thumbsup: We need to make sure he goes :lol:

Only kidding Rich :wink: I'm looking forward to hearing you spin again :thumbsup:

Ali x

Guest RichEvans

Really lookin forward to Saturday now, know plenty of other people who are too. Should be a good crowd coming down with us. Reckon it's gonna be a busy one!!!

Alison you still meeting upstairs for a spot of Kareoke & Bingo? ;-) haha catch yer Sat!!

Guest miss nancy

All looking good for our first 3am finish, I even bought a new mic for the meat raffle...lol

Roll on saturday...

Really looking forward to a fun night ... I have guests for lunch on Sunday though ... so might not make 3.00 am!!!!

Guest rosemary

Really looking forward to a fun night ... I have guests for lunch on Sunday though ... so might not make 3.00 am!!!!

Hi Nancy, will be good to see you, I'm sure you'll be ok for a 3am finish :yes: .......... Is Dirk bringing you????

Guest miss nancy

Hi Nancy, will be good to see you, I'm sure you'll be ok for a 3am finish :yes: .......... Is Dirk bringing you????

Hiya Rosie, did you enjoy Saturday night, missed you :( The plan is ... I hound Dirk for 4 days and then he finally replies with a pick-up time :lol:

I'm on nights :( Have a great night as usual. This shift thing is really starting to mess up any kind of social life!!!

x

Penny, pull a sickie you know you want to, lol.

Enjoyed the Dunk and the Barn with you two last week. x

Edited by davetay
Guest rosemary

Hiya Rosie, did you enjoy Saturday night, missed you :( The plan is ... I hound Dirk for 4 days and then he finally replies with a pick-up time :lol:

that's a good idea :yes: but we'll have to tell him it starts at 7.30pm then he'll be ready by 10pm :lol:

Hi Azza

I think you'll love it! we always get a great friendly crowd in and they are open to hearing something different / underplayed etc

see you there

cheers

Paul

Nice one Paul. Should've just about come round from the effects of the 7inch soul niter by that point. Really looking forward to this one.

Guest RichEvans

Nice one Paul. Should've just about come round from the effects of the 7inch soul niter by that point. Really looking forward to this one.

Another epic weekend for Azza, you're on one at the moment mate!!!!! :yes::wink: