3rd Anniversary

20th August 2011

1030am till Midnight

2 Room Event

The Castle

Castle Way

Wellingborough

NN8 1XA

Another year has passed so fast.......... this year at the Wellingborough All-Dayer we have Mr Pete Roberts from the Twisted Wheel in Manchester and Mr Len Cook from Wolverhampton joining us as well as a fantastic DJ line up.

2011 Line up

Sean Chapman, Keith Minshull, Pete Roberts, Nige Brown, Ted Massey, Rob Smith, John McClure, Len Cook, Nidge, Paul Donnelly,Yocky & Big Al,Little Scotty, Dave Rimmer, Kev Such, Moldie,Steve Towers, Danny Clegg, Dereck Higham, Carms, Johnny Briggs, Len Dopson, Dennis Hyde & Smiggy

Glen Bellamy should have been with us but unfortunately the hot sun of Italy is taking him on his Hols, have a great time Glen, and im sure we will arrange another time for Glen to join us.

Advanced Tickets £6.00 (includes Friday Night)

£10.00 OTD

Once again we have opened the Studio room on the Friday night from 730pm till midnight, free entry with advanced ticket.

Tickets: Available on-line in our website Soul in all Areas or from Chapmans Records.

Bar 11am - 11pm

Food & Barbecue to start this year from 11am till 830pm.

Full details of this event in the website www.freewebs.com/soulinthehind

2012 Date

18th August 2012

Joining us in 2012 is Coops (Skegness) Sam Evans (Hinckley) Mark Freeman (Nuneaton) & Neil Self (Soulfusion).

All Welcome

Thank you

Kev & Gloria

post-8457-0-04480900-1311834827_thumb.jp

Edited by southandnorth
Guest BintofSoul

Really looking forward to the Wellingborough all - dayer. We'll be celebrating my sisters birthday so we'll be starting early :thumbup: !

Nicki XXXXx

Hi Ken n Gloria

Hotel booked really looking forward to this Fine Weekend with Great Music and Shiney Happy People

Itls Great Social gathering had lots of fun last year!!

Please can i reserve a Table in the Record Bar for Sat Kev!!

Tell Dave Rimmer il bring my SPECIAL Lighting set up!! :yes::thumbup::rofl::D

Heres to a Boss Weekend!!

Nige x

Hi Ken n Gloria

Hotel booked really looking forward to this Fine Weekend with Great Music and Shiney Happy People

Itls Great Social gathering had lots of fun last year!!

Please can i reserve a Table in the Record Bar for Sat Kev!!

Tell Dave Rimmer il bring my SPECIAL Lighting set up!! :yes::thumbup::rofl::D

Heres to a Boss Weekend!!

Nige x

Hi Nige

Be great to see you both again, yes will tell Dave if i see him.............Table booked for you are you down on the Friday again?

Kev

Hi Nige

Be great to see you both again, yes will tell Dave if i see him.............Table booked for you are you down on the Friday again?

Kev

Yes we will be There FRIDAY to!!

Woundnt miss this do,,, the Friday session last year was brill!!

Got the new batch of flyers by the way!1

Looking forward to seeing ya both!!

N

Ps ,,, When you tell Dave Rimmer anout the Light Set up ,,, ne might spit his beer out!! :D

Yes we will be There FRIDAY to!!

Woundnt miss this do,,, the Friday session last year was brill!!

Got the new batch of flyers by the way!1

Looking forward to seeing ya both!!

N

Ps ,,, When you tell Dave Rimmer anout the Light Set up ,,, ne might spit his beer out!! :D

Kev, I would be careful if Nige brings his special lighting set up, he tends to cause damage with it !

Hi Kev & Gloria.

Not to long to go now. i cant believe its been a year. The K.T.F crew are ready in force and ready to invade the castle. we will be down friday afternoon and making a full weekend of it once again. This is one event i look forward to every year, very well organised by (Kev & Gloria), great venue, great people great sound system and a top Dj line up. Like kev said, what a fantastic way to spend £6.

See you all shortly.

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

Me and 'Lenny Jnr' will be there at 10.30am to start his big day off as always with a few of your lolly pops!

All the best,

Len.

p.s - I'll also see you Friday night!

Hi Len

Yes lolly pops on order........ hope Jnr has a great Bithday, what have you planned for him for the day?

See you on the Friday.

Kev

Guest aaz19tdi

im so looking fwd to this...loved last year...ill be there on the friday and saturday...superb

moldie

see yer there big boy :sweatingbullets:

hi there any spare sales tables please this dayer looks very interesting regards Simon.

hi simon....awesome day out..if you watch my video you can see theres plenty of sellers there..not all records though

regards moldie

Guest aaz19tdi

hi there any spare sales tables please this dayer looks very interesting regards Simon.

Certainly is interesting , they come from all corners of the u.k for this, as the day goes on it just gets better. Best dayer by far these days imho.

• Helpful 1

Hi Kev & Gloria.

Not to long to go now. i cant believe its been a year. The K.T.F crew are ready in force and ready to invade the castle. we will be down friday afternoon and making a full weekend of it once again. This is one event i look forward to every year, very well organised by (Kev & Gloria), great venue, great people great sound system and a top Dj line up. Like kev said, what a fantastic way to spend £6.

See you all shortly.

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

Hi Danny

Looking forward to seeing yourself and the KTF crew. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kev

Kev ..as usual ..am as organised as fook....can i reserve a couple of tickets please hun....for me...and possibly the Delster..cos not sure if he has sorted himself darling...cant wait...are yer Cream Crackering next Saturday?..if so...can i have some flyers...cos am going to Nuneaton the weekend after....thanx hun...xxxxxx

Kev ..as usual ..am as organised as fook....can i reserve a couple of tickets please hun....for me...and possibly the Delster..cos not sure if he has sorted himself darling...cant wait...are yer Cream Crackering next Saturday?..if so...can i have some flyers...cos am going to Nuneaton the weekend after....thanx hun...xxxxxx

Hi Del

Yes will see you at the Cracker......... flyers as well.

Kev xx

• Helpful 1
Guest rushden

Timed my visit to the UK for this as heard it's SPECIAL! be good to see some of my special soulie brothers & sisters and i booked the SUN best Johnny redpants

Hi Kev and Gloria,

Really looking forward to Wellingborough All-Dayer. This will be my third year of celebrating my birhtday at this fantastic all-dayer with my lovely fella John and sister Nicki (bint of soul). See you all on the 20th !!

love

Tracey XX

Hi Tracey

We hope to make your birthday another day to remember :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Kev & Gloria x

Guest soulful ady

Hi Kev,Gloria all set for this one,can't wait coming down on the friday,or is it Thursday for the pre warm,warm up..C u soon..ady n Mags(still Waldron).LOL.XXX

Guest BintofSoul

Hi Nicki

Hope your sister has a fantastic Birthday with us....... be good to see you all :thumbup:

Kev & Gloria xxxxx

Hiya Kev & Gloria

Can't wait! I'm sure Tracey will have a fantastic time!

Nicki XX

Danny C and the Legend that is Mouldie at Last years Shenanegins!!

Looking forward to seeying and hearing them both!!

Mouldies Fri set last year was Top Draw!! and Danny was on Fire on the Sat!!

Nige

Cheers for that nice comment Nige. you played some awsome tunes that i can only dream of owning.

Will be good to ave a catch up. Its gonna be busy, alot of the hotels are fully booked now.

see you in a few weeks

Danny :thumbsup: