Leroy Hutson - All Because Of You Curtom

Sean Tasker

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would hate to think that anybody on here, doesn't know it? lol.

Class tune, overplayed but I still love it.

not his best though imvho...i prefer..get to this get to me...album only i think...put it on you tube a few times but always gets kicked off

atb moldie

Social source share

I know, but your link was showing 4 copies, I was only pointing out that this record is a vinyl copy...

i was trying to save mike some web space by linking them all together

atb moldie

Social source share

My fave of he's is "Ella Weez" from "The Man" album, prob because it was the 1st track I heard by him. at the Mecca all those years ago. :thumbsup:

i have that too...its a very nice tune indeed

atb moldie

Social source share

not his best though imvho...i prefer..get to this get to me...album only i think...put it on you tube a few times but always gets kicked off

atb moldie

Get to this (You'll get to me) is on the "Closer to the source " album, funny enough I've had a request to play All Because of You (7min version) this coming Sat

Barry

Social source share

Get to this (You'll get to me) is on the "Closer to the source " album, funny enough I've had a request to play All Because of You (7min version) this coming Sat

Barry

hi barry

i have that album......have you got it?

i know why you have been asked to play the 7minute version...give ppl time for a fag and use the loo without missin a great tune

atb moldie

Social source share

hi barry

i have that album......have you got it?

i know why you have been asked to play the 7minute version...give ppl time for a fag and use the loo without missin a great tune

atb moldie

Yes I have the album................................but I can't play that 7min version cause I ain't got it

Barry

Social source share

Thats a re-issue of the album version, worth a fiver at most i would have though...thats what I sold mine for anyhow!

yes i know what it is..i may be fat bald and ugly but im still able to read and see

moldie

Social source share

yes i know what it is..i may be fat bald and ugly but im still able to read and see

moldie

just thought it was worth pointing out as the fella was 30 quid for it

Social source share

moldie

:lol: Don't put yourself down Moldie..You're not completely bald yet are you?!

Anyway, seeing this thread today made me hook out out the Hutson I and II + Closer to the Source albums tonight and have a listen after a good few years. Forgot how good they were and don't cost a packet these days, I don't think. Having done that, I have to agree that "You'll get to this..(you'll get to me)" is one of the strongest tracks. That LP is what actually got me interested in 70's soul in my late teens, picking this up in a 2nd hand record shop, not knowing who the hell Hutson was!

Think I'll start a thread about "coolest pose in cream three piece suit ever to be seen on an LP cover"...Hutson would win it on this album methinks :D

Anyway, sorry Sean...hope you get the 45 you're after and sorry to ramble on your thread!

Steve

Social source share

just thought it was worth pointing out as the fella was 30 quid for it

its always worth pointing things out like that...hate to think of ppl getting ripped off

:lol: Don't put yourself down Moldie..You're not completely bald yet are you?!

Steve

no not yet..im known as baldilocks and the three hairs

atb moldie

Social source share

Source Advert