Chapter Five New Release

Tubbs

• Replies 25
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Has anyone heard the new single form Chapter five First time ? Is it any good ? According to bands website it was written in the 60's but not recorded til recently. £15 from the bands website.

Tubbs

They emailed me about this, so I asked for a soundbite. They said not possible, so I said no thanks. I'm still intrigued as to what it sounds like though

Social source share

Has anyone heard the new single form Chapter five First time ? Is it any good ? According to bands website it was written in the 60's but not recorded til recently. £15 from the bands website.

Tubbs

Could you post a web link?

TIA whistling.gif

Edited by Ian Sims
Social source share

Was on about this a few weeks ago...posted the link up in SSCDT

do us a favour please Shute me old mucker......can you get it out of there for us & post it up on here?

thanks

Shane

Social source share

Post #198 cannot get the piccys to attach

jUST FOUND THIS...

Chapter 5 - before

Chapter 5 - after

This post has been edited by shute: Nov 5 2005, 05:14 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)

--------------------

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE

Full Edit

Quick Edit KarenC Nov 5 2005, 05:34 PM Post #199

Deputy Dictator SSCDT

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,312

QUOTE(shute @ Nov 5 2005, 05:13 PM)

jUST FOUND THIS...

Chapter 5 - before

Chapter 5 - after

You can't mean it

--------------------

Northern &rare soul @ Legends Bar Cambridge City FC 19th November guest DJ's Max Rees and Karen Crane 8.30 - 2am www.eastangliasoul.co.uk

Full Edit

Quick Edit

shute Nov 5 2005, 06:42 PM Post #200

QUOTE(KarenC @ Nov 5 2005, 05:34 PM)

You can't mean it

One in a Million

Take a look at the web site........a new unrealsed 45 is out !

https://www.chapter5.co.uk/

--------------------

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE

Edited by shute
Social source share

Guest Andy BB

I'd like to echo what Pete said, albeit with the percentage upped to at least 50.

That said, I'm skint. Anyone wanna buy it on a white label CBS demo? Call it double whatever Pete-S quotes it as being worth. :thumbsup:

Actually wait until I've upset the soul facists by spinning at the next 100 Club first.

Social source share

I'd like to echo what Pete said, albeit with the percentage upped to at least 50.

That said, I'm skint. Anyone wanna buy it on a white label CBS demo? Call it double whatever Pete-S quotes it as being worth. :thumbsup:

Actually wait until I've upset the soul facists by spinning at the next 100 Club first.

I reckon £150 :thumbsup:

I'll buy it for double that

Social source share

Well if you do spin it Andy, and I can make it along in December (although not looking good due to a diving holiday!) I will deffo be dancing to it :thumbsup:

Social source share

They now have a sound bite streamed on their site - click the lates news button and the Chapter 5 Biography for a different tune. Doesn't appear to stream in Firefox so you might have to fire up your IE whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert