Mike Watson - I Dig Your Kind (Etah)

Mattfox

Was an early Stafford era spin. Eddie Hubbard has it on a tape from Ady Pountain although Ady doesn't remember.

exactly chalks.totally forgotten sound when i picked it up about 20 yrs and everyone i spoke to scratched ther heads at it so i covered it as willie t albeit briefly as i thought it sounded like him...still not known by the majority. i had the vanguards covered as the dells also but that was probably played before

• Helpful 1
Social source share

i had it on a tape from dave lawton circa 82 / 83, remember saus playing it in the early 90's, bri, dave, i had a copy off you around the time saus played it, no silver print on one side, just a plain blue label, i've given it the odd spin at york over the past couple of years

yes i remember that copy.. i filled in the missing letters with pencil :rofl:

Social source share

There was one on UK ebay recently, it was bid up to £28 but reserve not met, I think he had a BIN price of £100

A mate got one off C Andertons list a couple of months ago for around 35ish

Definitely one bubbling under

I'm that mate. Held off mentioning for a while as I didn't want to affect WANT. When Steve L got his I started searching, In about 3-4 years on ebay didn't see one. Mark Bicknell had one for sale at about £100 (about 3 years ago) if memeory serves well. Was regretting not buying that one. Saw one on a lsit at £50 (think it was Anglo American but not sure) phoned and was told could have sold 10 times over. I'm not sure I think it was 40 - 50 on Chris Andertons which was a bargain. If you want one I'd make Franc an offer, don't see many.

Social source share