Soulsville On Tv At 6pm Tonight

In readiness for our re-launch at the new venue tomorrow night at Northern Light in Leeds (see link below) we've managed to get on the Yorkshire TV Calendar News tonight (ITV1 for those in the Yorkshire region), in the What's On section. There will be details of the night plus old archive footage of soulies dancing etc. Have a nose! It will be on halfway through the programme - 6.15ish onwards. If you're not in the Yorkshire area but you have Sky, you can catch it on the ITV Yorkshire channel (sorry I don't know the number of the channel on the Sky box - can anyone help?).

<< Soulsville >>

See you Friday!!

Rich

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I get Yorkshire so will be watching, is it on the 6pm local news Rich ?

Yep Karen, on ITV1 on the Calendar News - presumably the What's On bit will be near the end (the show finishes 6.30pm) after the main new stories. I haven't viewed the package they've cut, so I'm as in the dark as you :shades: !!!

Rich

Social source share

Guest Trevski

In readiness for our re-launch at the new venue tomorrow night at Northern Light in Leeds (see link below) we've managed to get on the Yorkshire TV Calendar News tonight (ITV1 for those in the Yorkshire region), in the What's On section. There will be details of the night plus old archive footage of soulies dancing etc. Have a nose! If you're not in the Yorkshire area but you have Sky, you can catch it on the ITV Yorkshire channel (sorry I don't know the number of the channel on the Sky box - can anyone help?).

<< Soulsville >>

See you Friday!!

Rich

I live in York, capital of Yorkshire, yet ITV decide that I get Tyne-Tees telly! :shades:

Have to watch Yorkshire stuff by doing the above, and watching on sky. Madness! :shades:

Social source share

I live in York, capital of Yorkshire, yet ITV decide that I get Tyne-Tees telly! :shades:

Have to watch Yorkshire stuff by doing the above, and watching on sky. Madness! :ohmy:

They might even show the lovely artwork crafted by your goodself on the flyer :shades: , although as I've said, I've not seen the package, so who knows??!! Amusing about Tyne Tees in YORK!!!!!

Social source share

Have to watch Yorkshire stuff by doing the above, and watching on sky. Madness! :ohmy:

That is so strange Trev because I live within an hour of the Anglia transmitter and yet get Yorkshire telly, odd these telly folk :shades:

Social source share

That is so strange Trev because I live within an hour of the Anglia transmitter and yet get Yorkshire telly, odd these telly folk :shades:

Oh Karen can you record it? and give us a showing on Sat, I'll bring popcorn and pastels.......black and red varity only :shades:

Social source share

I'll be in the car on the way home so I'll miss it not that I know what channel 'Dingle TV' is on sky anyway. More upset to be missing tommorow night. I'm sure you'll have a good one I'd wish you luck but you won't need it.

So someone may well put this on soy-source as a media file then ????

Jon Buck :shades:

Social source share

Oh Karen can you record it? and give us a showing on Sat, I'll bring popcorn and pastels.......black and red varity only :ohmy:

Tape sorted, I will do anything for red and black pastilles :shades::shades:

Social source share

Hmmmm, reading this makes me cringe.

You know it's gonna end up on the cutting room floor and we'll look a right pair of dic......... whistling.gif

I may or may not read this thread after 6:30pm DST*, depending on what is aired.

*Dingle Standard Time.

And while I'm on the frickin subject, all the 'Dingles' have Pie-Head, a say, Pie-Head west of the Pennine accents, so really you're having a pop at yourselves waffle waffle........ :wicked:

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Hmmmm, reading this makes me cringe.

You know it's gonna end up on the cutting room floor and we'll look a right pair of dic......... :wicked:

I may or may not read this thread after 6:30pm DST*, depending on what is aired.

*Dingle Standard Time.

And while I'm on the frickin subject, all the 'Dingles' have Pie-Head, a say, Pie-Head west of the Pennine accents, so really you're having a pop at yourselves waffle waffle........ :D

Nah mate, it'll be on there, or I'll go mental and machine gun the newsroom :wicked: (he writes, laughing nervously whistling.gif )

Social source share

Nah mate, it'll be on there, or I'll go mental and machine gun the newsroom :wicked: (he writes, laughing nervously whistling.gif )

You getting your 'Guns' out in the newsroom - are you sure you're not Ron Burgundy? :wicked:

Social source share

Good luck, hope it's good.

I've just got to persuade my 5 year old to switch her barbie dvd off in the next 10 minutes, not having much luck, looks like I'll have to get the sweets out.

Kirsty

Social source share

Good luck, hope it's good.

I've just got to persuade my 5 year old to switch her barbie dvd off in the next 10 minutes, not having much luck, looks like I'll have to get the sweets out.

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty, I hope it's good too, but suspect it'll be a 10 second mention!!!! See you tomorrow whistling.gif

Rich

Social source share

ANyone sorted out what the SKY number is yet

QoFxx

I think Rich has it tuned into 683

I think it's only the Beeb that has regional channels, though could be wrong whistling.gif

Social source share

I'm in work mate so don't have my Sky in front of me, but I'm sure you can get all of the regional ITV channels (as you can BBC). Anyone let us know??

Rich

I can tell you're at work, or you might have had something to say about channel 683 whistling.gif

Social source share

ANyone sorted out what the SKY number is yet

QoFxx

You have to add the channel to you existing choices.

Go here to do it, then follow instructions.

https://www.vowles-home.demon.co.uk/Sat/SkyITV.htm

2 yorkshire channels on there so chose both as added options.

Click on other channels when finished and you can select the one you want to watch.

Regards

Mace.

Social source share

Will the music at the new venue be in line with the old stock footage being used...lol

Mark Bicknell.

Nice one, Marko whistling.gif

As long it's on US Buddah I don't care :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert