Billy Hambric She Said Goodbye On Drum

Ivor Jones

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivor.....some people have no idea

as I said before ..I had a few copies with water damage and coudnt shift them for more than £130..vinyl was perfect too

ducks arses spring to mind.

Richie may be its because it was a £5 record not long ago and at last sanity prevails if you've still got one left i will give you £50 and i bet you will make a profit at that :wicked:

Social source share

Richie may be its because it was a £5 record not long ago and at last sanity prevails if you've still got one left i will give you £50 and i bet you will make a profit at that :wicked:

I've seen it sell no problems at all for £250 and £300 in recent months. Mate had one at £200 and he could have sold dozens of times over.

I've old lists of Andy Dysons from 1993ish and it was £15 on one of them. Wasn't this a one hit find (bit like the Ringleaders although nowhere near as many) with copies just being re-circulated amongst collectors and the market? Don't recall this being found in any great numbers for many years.

Social source share

Actually Ted I wouldnt make a profit at £50..but there you go

Though buying in bulk at a decent price would make me a few quick quid..Bit me on the arse..broke even thats all.. :wicked:

trade you one for DSOF if you like?? :ohmy:

Social source share

Ivor.....some people have no idea

as I said before ..I had a few copies with water damage and coudnt shift them for more than £13ucks arses

HELLO RICH! I HAVE TO CONFESS, I COULDN`T WORK OUT WHAT YOUR`E ON ABOUT! WHATS DUCKS ARSES? IS IT YOU THINK THE RECORDS TOO DEAR? HELP ME OUT HERE MATE, ALL THE BEST , IVOR :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Ivor enlighten you I shall mate

I meant I could not sell them at a give away price

Hence I thought people even then at such a discount ,did not want to but it even when it was less than the going rate ..Hence

Tight as a "ducks arse". They still did not want to part with thier money

even though the record was £100 cheaper than other copies in similar condition.

hope this helps..And hwere was me thinking copper wire was invented by to Aberdonians fighting over a penny...

such a misconception.

Social source share

Hi Ivor enlighten you I shall mate

I meant I could not sell them at a give away price

Hence I thought people even then at such a discount ,did not want to but it even when it was less than the going rate ..Hence

Tight as a "ducks arse". They still did not want to part with thier money

even though the record was £100 cheaper than other copies in similar condition.

hope this helps..And hwere was me thinking copper wire was invented by to Aberdonians fighting over a penny...

such a misconception.

[THANKS RICH, I SEE WHAT YOURE SAYING NOW MATE. I HAVE TO CONFESS ,ITS HARD TO WORK OUT PRICES ON SOME THINGS. I`VE SEEN THIS SELL AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR SIMILAR PRICES BUT PERSONALY I THINK ITS OVER PRICED. THEN AGAIN, IT WAS BOUGHT FROM JOHN ANDERSON BACK IN THE MID 80S FOR[i THINK],ABOUT A FIVER. NO ONE WANTED THEM THEN. TO BE HONEST, THE MONEY ELEMENT SPOILS IT ALL BECAUSE I DO LIKE THE RECORD AND IF IT WAS A FIVER STILL IT WOULDN`T BE LEAVING MY SHELF BUT WHEN THEY START GOING FOR SERIOUS MONEY[AND YES, TO ME THIS IS SERIOUS MONEY!], IT STARTS MAKING YOU LOOK AT THINGS IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT. I`D LOVE IT IF A PRICE CRASH HAPPENS BECAUSE THEY WOULD ALL BE CHEAP AGAIN! SAME WITH HOUSES! DREAM ON EH? ALL THE BEST, IVOR]

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Billy Hambric She Said Goodbye Uk Grapevine Demo For Sale.
    Record Sales by Mark Bicknell on Sun 01 Sep 2019
    • 1 / 404
    • Mark Bicknell on 01 Sep 2019
  2. Billy Hambric - She Said Goodbye - Us Drum
    Record Wants by Baldsoulie on Wed 26 Apr 2017
    • 3 / 608
    • Baldsoulie on 26 Apr 2017
  3. Billy Hambric - She Said Goodbye / I Found True Love (drum 1204)
    Record Sales by Premium Stuff on Sun 20 Dec 2015
    • 2 / 1749
    • Zanetti on 20 Dec 2015
  4. Billy Hambric-she Said Goodbye-drum
    Record Wants by CARL D on Tue 25 Jun 2013
    • 2 / 617
    • Stubbsy on 01 Jul 2013
  5. Billy Hambric - She Said Goodbye
    Record Wants by mattfox on Mon 11 Apr 2011
    • 2 / 491
    • Jimmy A on 11 Apr 2011
  6. Billy Hambric (she Said Goodbye) On Drum, Reduced