Jump to content
Source

Articles: Bob Abrahamian - Raw and Unedited

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

However the audio clip below is the full interview from Bobs bedroom, unedited and covers 1 hour and 20 mins of Bob answering q's from Kristina and talking about...

audio clip updated and avail via the article

View full article


A Soul Source account used  for posting content such as news etc in various features

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Hello,

Just tried to listen to the interview. But it seems the link is broken and/or the file has been deleted.

Is is stored somewhere else on the site?

 

Take care

YouYou

 

 

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

hi,

have just dug the full one out and uploaded it , so can listen to it now via the article 👍

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
17 hours ago, mike said:

hi,

have just dug the full one out and uploaded it , so can listen to it now via the article 👍

Mike,

Great - thanks a lot. Appreciated.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

this makes me bummed out. such a sad thing... 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
On 16/04/2019 at 16:25, ljblanken said:

this makes me bummed out. such a sad thing... 

Yes, it brought a few tears to my eyes.  But, it's nice to hear his voice every so often.  Nice that "Sitting In The Park" 's interviews have been saved, and we also have these interviews of Bob.  I have had a lot of family members and friends who left no recordings.  So, I can only remember their voices from my memory, and from dreams.  But recordings, and film are a lot nicer, as they are more accurate, and then trigger other memories of those people.   I'm relatively old, and don't know how long I'll be around.  But even if it's 20 more years, that goes by really fast (as one gets older).  So, I hope I'll be in contact with Bob again, after I go.  The older I get, the more I believe that's possible.   I know that sounds irrational, but The World is plenty ridiculous even when one has had a good foundation in the sciences, and has good mathematical logic.

Edited by RobbK
  • Up vote 3

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
1 hour ago, RobbK said:

Yes, it brought a few tears to my eyes.  But, it's nice to hear his voice every so often.  Nice that "Sitting In The Park" 's interviews have been saved, and we also have these interviews of Bob.  I have had a lot of family members and friends who left no recordings.  So, I can only remember their voices from my memory, and from dreams.  But recordings, and film are a lot nicer, as they are more accurate, and then trigger other memories of those people.   I'm relatively old, and don't know how long I'll be around.  But even if it's 20 more years, that goes by really fast (as one gets older).  So, I hope I'll be in contact with Bob again, after I go.  The older I get, the more I believe that's possible.   I know that sounds irrational, but The World is plenty ridiculous even when one is has had a good foundation in the sciences, and has good mathematical logic.

It would definitely be fun if life continued just in another dimension. I wonder though, if we would then still discuss and talk about OVO vs bootlegs 😀

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
58 minutes ago, YouYou said:

It would definitely be fun if life continued just in another dimension. I wonder though, if we would then still discuss and talk about OVO vs bootlegs 😀

Somehow, I rather doubt that.  We'll be "spirits" (non-alcholic" of course), and  so, we'll "speak", or exchange thoughts using "mental telepathy" (at least something equivalent, given we'll have no physical brain.  But, I don't think we'll be talking about bootlegs, or Simon Soussan, or anything as mundane as Soul music.  We'll be discussing MORE IMPORTANT things, like existential matters, such as "is 'is' is?".  Or, if we've been good enough to go to "the GOOD place", maybe we'll be able to have a giant record barn with all mint copies of EVERY Soul record ever made, whose grooves never wear out, and a harem full of women who like all the same music we do, and don't mind our spending time playing them, and don't complain about our spending money on them instead of our kids.  😎

Edited by RobbK
  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
6 hours ago, YouYou said:

It would definitely be fun if life continued just in another dimension. I wonder though, if we would then still discuss and talk about OVO vs bootlegs 😀

Please God, no........

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

    • 57 / 5925
    • Mike on 11 Jun 2014
  1. Supa Rare Bob Abrahamian Discovery, Auction Closes 2nite
    Record Sales by Dave Thorley on Wed 30 Jul 2014
    • 3 / 1481
    • Johnny One Trout on 31 Jul 2014
  2. Bob Abrahamian Collection Preserved
    All About The Soul by Amsterdam Russ on Wed 31 Oct 2018
    • 11 / 1096
    • Soul Shrews on 02 Nov 2018
  3. Bob Abrahamian R.i.p
    All About The Soul by Dave Thorley on Fri 06 Jun 2014
    • 247 / 22908
    • egosheep on 26 Jun 2014
  4. Bob Abrahamian - Anecdotes Required
    All About The Soul by Dave Moore on Thu 12 Mar 2015
    • 2 / 869
    • romulus on 12 Mar 2015

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.