Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

Soulsmith

Apologies in advance,

Heard last night a modern track played by Jamie at Chi-Soul. seemed to be really well known & very much appreciated by the crowd.

All I know is that it went "I've got my saturday night, sunday morning face on."

Yeah i know, not too helpful!

Really appreciate it if someone could post an mp3 here or PM me a copy.

Cheers for looking.

Col.

Edited by Soulsmith
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Apologies in advance,

Heard last night a modern track played by Jamie at Chi-Soul. seemed to be really well known & very much appreciated by the crowd.

All I know is that it went "I've got my saturday night, sunday morning face on."

Yeah i know, not too helpful!

Really appreciate it if someone could post an mp3 here or PM me a copy.

Cheers for looking.

Col.

Thelma Houston on Motown?

J.

Social source share

Doesn't go........"saturday night...keeps on shining on my sunday morining face"

Completely forgot who its by though :)

That's the one, Thelma Houston. Brilliant.

If it is Col, let me know and I'll pm you MP3 (are we still not supposed to put 'em on here?)

J.

Social source share

That's the one, Thelma Houston. Brilliant.

If it is Col, let me know and I'll pm you MP3 (are we still not supposed to put 'em on here?)

J.

Think thats the one John. Not too sure where we are about posting MP3s on here, maybe Baz will confirm.

But pls do PM me.

Cheers

Col.

Social source share

Think thats the one John. Not too sure where we are about posting MP3s on here, maybe Baz will confirm.

But pls do PM me.

Cheers

Col.

You can add mp3's now on the add new clip button at the bottom next to add reply, just load up your MP3 through that, Rach will know more about the situation as its her section :)

Social source share

Me machine,wont do mp3s,only titchie witchie wave files............ :yes: tried to add to new clip,no go............how can i covert them to mp3?,otherwise i`ll try to carry on,as i am!! :yes:

:yes: ,oops,slipped!!.

Not sure Ken :yes:

Maybe if you start a topic up in Pc's/Audio and web forum, some one might point you in the right direction :yes:

Social source share

Me machine,wont do mp3s,only titchie witchie wave files............ :yes: tried to add to new clip,no go............how can i covert them to mp3?,otherwise i`ll try to carry on,as i am!! :yes:

:yes: ,oops,slipped!!.

ken

try renaming the .wav bit to .mp3 before adding

lot of features both now and in future with the new system, wouldnt want worthwhile contributors to be missing out :yes:

mike

Social source share

ken

try renaming the .wav bit to .mp3 before adding

lot of features both now and in future with the new system, wouldnt want worthwhile contributors to be missing out :yes:

mike

I`ll have a go,see what happens..............cheers Mike,if the site goes down,dont look at me!! :yes:

Social source share

mr soulsmith

i got 3 spare copies

come round and take your pick

or put kettle on and ill drop some nice cheap tooons round

ill rescue my cds while im round there too

regards moldie

Social source share

sold mine on ebay a week or so ago for two quid - disco section of course :wave:

I can see why you'd say that.

But sounds much, much better played out loud to a packed enthusiastic crowd.

Has a sort of euphoric quality...

Not that I need to defend my musical taste :wave:

Social source share

I can see why you'd say that.

But sounds much, much better played out loud to a packed enthusiastic crowd.

Has a sort of euphoric quality...

Not that I need to defend my musical taste :wave:

I thought it was brilliant, never heard it before, beautiful uplifting tune. Went off and bought one from that nice Craig Moerer.

Thank you. :wave:

Social source share

I thought it was brilliant, never heard it before, beautiful uplifting tune. Went off and bought one from that nice Craig Moerer.

Thank you. :wave:

Well said Paul, definately a soul masterpiece. I envy you if you have just heard it for the first time. I remember when I did............

The 12" may be best avoided though.

Cheers,

J.

:wave::D

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Here's a picture of a UK Demo

I have an original US Motown Promo 12" for sale with the full length version and picture sleeve, for sale if its the Thelma version you want, £15 & £2.50 postage. drop me an email to martin.safesounds@btopenworld.com if you need it. Whilst I'm not a great fan of cover versions at all, it has to be said the T-empo smash of this in 1994 was superb, check the house-y T-empo orig mix, and more downtempo Madhatters R'N'B mix, both brilliant.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert