Tearra 'loving You' On Midtown

Guest Dodger

Guest Dodger

Could some kind person who has this record please tell me who wrote it? I've just been sent an album from the USA and there's a version of this on it, but the guy who sent me it says he didn't realise it was a cover. The writer of all the tracks on the album I've been sent is Emanuel M. Campbell Jr. and I was just wondering if this was indeed the same guy.

Ta very much

Roger

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Could some kind person who has this record please tell me who wrote it? I've just been sent an album from the USA and there's a version of this on it, but the guy who sent me it says he didn't realise it was a cover. The writer of all the tracks on the album I've been sent is Emanuel M. Campbell Jr. and I was just wondering if this was indeed the same guy.

Ta very much

Roger

Hi Roger

The very same E. Campbell Jr, produced by Manny Campbell, must be the brother

Dave

Hi Roger

The very same E. Campbell Jr, produced by Manny Campbell, must be the brother

Dave

PS who the LP by, label etc (If you can say)

Social source share

Guest Dodger

PS who the LP by, label etc (If you can say)

Thanks for the info, Dave, but let me try and get some original copies of the seven out of him first then I'll let you know!! :wave::wave::D:D

Social source share

Guest Dodger

Drop me the nod if you get any so it can sell mine first :wave:

I had a new indie CD sent to me and there's a cover of that track, which surprised me as I thought it was a bit of an obscure one to cover, but seeing as the bloke who produced the CD and wrote all the tracks is Emanel M. Campbell Jr. then it's no surprise really.

I was joking about getting copies, I've mailed them to let them know that if they have any copies of the original seven they should put them up on e-bay and maybe make some decent money for them. Better that the actual writer/artist should profit for once don'tcha think? :wave:

Roger

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

Ta very much

Roger

Roger does the Cd contain the track "Freedom"?,did`nt Dave Hasall from L Buzzard have some dealings with this guy years ago,i think he tried to set some deal up for unreleased stuff,i`ll have to ask him the next time i see him.

Also the same family behind the,"Tomorrow`s Wish" 12".

Dave f.........

Social source share

Guest Dodger

Roger does the Cd contain the track "Freedom"?,did`nt Dave Hasall from L Buzzard have some dealings with this guy years ago,i think he tried to set some deal up for unreleased stuff,i`ll have to ask him the next time i see him.

Dave f.........

Tomorrow's Wish is Just Loving You with different words isn't it?

It's a new CD by a young girl called Ebony Evans - it's not that sparkling to be honest but has some nice moments, and no, there's no track called 'Freedom' on it.

Roger

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Dave f.........

Spot on Dave !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert