Jump to content
  • Sign Up
bbrich

Worst Intro?

Recommended Posts

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

 

 

Edited by bbrich
thought of another comment to add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bbrich said:

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

 

 

What????  You don't appreciate the futuristic instrumental genius of the Altrasonics????  Shame on you!  I'd even take The Atlantics over these guys.  Gino got the college crowds because his back-up bands were their classmates!  :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RobbK said:

What????  You don't appreciate the futuristic instrumental genius of the Altrasonics????  Shame on you!  I'd even take The Atlantics over these guys.  Gino got the college crowds because his back-up bands were their classmates!  :rofl:

I just think 5 or 6 of those beeps would be enough - the rest i love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tommypotts said:

never liked how this starts, but the rest of the song is good, prefer the other side, mind...

I think the 'pressing' missed out the bells....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2017 at 13:35, Kegsy said:

Laura Green  Moonlight Music and You, not only is it a dreadful intro but, to add insult to injury, it leads into a dreadful record too !.

Couldn't agree more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 March 2017 at 12:32, bbrich said:

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

 

 

I really like the choppy weirdness of the intro on this - but the shorter version of it is better. Think this is a great record all round...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, corbett80 said:

I really like the choppy weirdness of the intro on this - but the shorter version of it is better. Think this is a great record all round...

Agree great record. I have the atac issue so what is the shorter version you refer to because i thought the mala issue was the same?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Sign up/in to remove

A slightly different slant,a killer intro that descends into the biggest pile of bilge youv'e ever heard,imagine the horror when after the intro gets you up he opens his gob but it's too late,everybody's looking..time for your coat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.