bbrich

Worst Intro?

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

Edited by bbrich
thought of another comment to add

14 hours ago, bbrich said:

Following recent topic on 'best intros' what about the worst intros for what then turns into a good record.......  cant imagine why they thought this intro needed to be so long...  (mind you it was also credited to GENO instead of GINO by mistake)

What????  You don't appreciate the futuristic instrumental genius of the Altrasonics????  Shame on you!  I'd even take The Atlantics over these guys.  Gino got the college crowds because his back-up bands were their classmates!  :rofl:

5 hours ago, RobbK said:

What????  You don't appreciate the futuristic instrumental genius of the Altrasonics????  Shame on you!  I'd even take The Atlantics over these guys.  Gino got the college crowds because his back-up bands were their classmates!  :rofl:

I just think 5 or 6 of those beeps would be enough - the rest i love!

3 minutes ago, tommypotts said:

never liked how this starts, but the rest of the song is good, prefer the other side, mind...

I think the 'pressing' missed out the bells....

On 20/03/2017 at 13:35, Kegsy said:

Laura Green  Moonlight Music and You, not only is it a dreadful intro but, to add insult to injury, it leads into a dreadful record too !.

Couldn't agree more...

On 20 March 2017 at 12:32, bbrich said:

I really like the choppy weirdness of the intro on this - but the shorter version of it is better. Think this is a great record all round...

2 hours ago, corbett80 said:

I really like the choppy weirdness of the intro on this - but the shorter version of it is better. Think this is a great record all round...

Agree great record. I have the atac issue so what is the shorter version you refer to because i thought the mala issue was the same?

A slightly different slant,a killer intro that descends into the biggest pile of bilge youv'e ever heard,imagine the horror when after the intro gets you up he opens his gob but it's too late,everybody's looking..time for your coat.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.