Who is bricomaligno?

2 hours ago, Soulgalore said:

Comment on Brico youtube channel posting 

"I know Calvin, my Lowton friend, this dude has a phenomenal collection, we are blessed by his youtube presence!!"

If that's Hesketh Meadow Lane Lowton? It was a fabulous venue across the board a room for every taste. Saw my legend there singing "You Just Cant Walk Away" what a night. Dont remember Brico tho but then again I wouldnt would I ?

Social source share

On 14/02/2023 at 10:45, Graham Jarvis said:

In the late 1996 t’s. The CD’s that came out by Tim Brown & Martin Kopell, they made reference to the Millionaire who won on the lottery  (without any names)  and issued the two CD’s. If you have “Millionaires Only” Vol1 inside the sleeve they reference the lottery. (part his"Nick Name"  & the other his "Surname") DSC_0058.thumb.JPG.f8661cd7657aba1399d6f123df6d4b51.JPG

but i think tim brown who was/is part of the set up owned all the 45s at the time

the channel owner shortened his name to brico now

Edited by Dave Pinch
Social source share

I use his site a lot,personally I don’t think he owns the records,simply because of the sound files used,and the label images,for example he has the prophets-one gold piece-shrine on the site,but the image is from the internet,and more importantly the sound file is the 80’s mix off the Horace lp and not the 45,i could point out many more examples,however good on him for providing a cool channel with many interesting sounds on there! 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

19 minutes ago, Dobber said:

I use his site a lot,personally I don’t think he owns the records,simply because of the sound files used,and the label images,for example he has the prophets-one gold piece-shrine on the site,but the image is from the internet,and more importantly the sound file is the 80’s mix off the Horace lp and not the 45,i could point out many more examples,however good on him for providing a cool channel with many interesting sounds on there! 

My thoughts exactly,he just down loads stuff from the net.I doubt he owns anything.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!