Site Offline (16:00hrs UK Time) for 15 Minutes ×

Orwell

Well my oh my what a stonker of a night up in Wiggin.

Fantastic - dancefloor bossed all night - those Southern Types - Shaun Robbins & Bob Smith doing the business on the decks.

Great to see faces from all over the country on the first leg of The North West Soul Festival.

Met so many people off Soul Source - superb crowd & atmosphere.

Mustn't forget the Northern boys spinning the tunes - debutant Sean OConnor mixed up the old & new to an appreciative audience.

All this alongside first team regulars Messrs Plumb, Flanders,Maleady & Connor with their usual blend of "prick up the ears" tunes.

Mr Pumb please remind me of that ditty you played on Note - it will be on my wants list when I know what it is.

Have to do it all over again in Morecambe today & tomorrow - what a treat. Top sounds & top weather in the crates - get your fine selves up there.

:(:thumbsup::(

Edited by epic
  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Very nearly didnt go to this last night, after getting some heartbreaking news at tea time about my grandad. After giving it some thought decided to venture out as moping at home would have done me no good & Bri would have been even more miserable, having missed out.

In the end I'm pleased that I went. Arrived about 9.15, just as the wakey ramble were descending off the coach. Have to say guys you had my stitches all night, really cheered me up. Havent been to the orwell for a few years, him indoors tells me that it was a lot busier than usual. In fact it was so busy, that at times I couldnt get onto the dancefloor & had to shuffle around on the carpet, sign of a good night though. I used the tune score sign quite a few times, the best spot for me was Flannys. A big thank you to whoever played the topics, my little girl was born to it (we took a tape of our favourite stuff into hospital with us). So it is a special song for us :thumbsup: .

The company was fantastic. A special mention goes to Liz & Paddy who I have finally met after hearing so many nice things about you from Bri & Vicky.Hope the house renovations go well. Poor Vicky had someone run into the back of her lovely sports car & was gutted that she couldnt make it.

Great party atmosphere there last night & I wish I was in Morecambe, trying to come up with an escape plan for tomorrow, but somehow I dont think I could pull it off. Hope it was a great weekend :ohmy:

Kx

Excellent night. I'd love to go back again - well worth the long trip from Kent.

That just about says it all...........makes it all worthwhile! Thanks for coming up Dave and thanks to all from North Lancs, Yorkshire, London and Scotland who made the trip great to see you all. let us know what you thought.

More later............................

Hi to everyone who went to the Orwell on friday Flanny here on mike cogs username

all I can say about friday is if you were not there you missed an absolute CORKER,,,

packed to the rafters, with an awsome choice of tunage from all the dj.s thanks to Kirsty.M for your kind and appreciated words it means a lot to me. but have to say it was a team effort and all the guys played out of their skin.

very refreshing music, bit different than the norm with some top tunes dropped all night long, i'm sure iv'e never known 5 hours to absolutely fly past so quick, always a sign of a good night.

from start to finish the atmosphere was unbelievable, thanks must go out to Shuan Robbins & Shuan O connor for organising the coach great P,R from these guys , you have it from the horses mouth you will

be back at our little club if thats ok with use .also Bob the crate Smith for adding too the event,

I do hope that all went soulfully well at Morcambe.

did Charlie wear his suit LOL. listening to the cd made for coachies superb stuff. NASTY EVEN !!!!!!!!!

also big thank you to all the travellers from all over the country

too many to mention (TRAVELLING FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO A SOUL CLUB IN WIGAN)de-javu

As requested here is my playlist from friday not in order

Part of the set is shared with Steve Plumb

It was very dance floor influenced as from the start people so up for it.

ROCKY MIZZELL & THE SUGAR ROCK BAND - NEVER NEVER GIRL

DELEGATION - ONE MORE STEP TO TAKE

YOUNGHEARTS YOU'RE NOT HERE WITH ME

FREDDY BUTLER - THATS WHEN I NEED YOU

JOHN EDWARDS - SPREAD THE NEWS

NEW SOUNDS - DONT TAKE YOUR LOVE

LOVELITES - I LOVE YOU YES I DO

DENISE LaSALLE - HERE I AM AGAIN

VICKIE LABAT GOT TO KEEP HANGIN ON

FRANK WILSON - TELL ME BABY unreleased

BESSIE BANKS - DONT YOU WORRY BABY THE BEST IS YET TO COME

SHARON PAIGE - IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO LOVE

NATURAL FOUR - LOVE'S SO WONDERFUL

LaSHAWN COLLINS - WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW

FOUR TRACKS - LIKE MY LOVE FOR YOU

Look forward to all the guys playlists when they've all sobered up shades.gif

ROLL ON NEXT MONTH our guests are Chris Anderton,& fresh back from soul in the sun Eddy Edmundson

both making their debuts at the Orwell. I for one can't wait

thanks keeping it real Flanny :rolleyes:beer.gif

Bloody'ell that is a long trip - stop by mine on the way next time and pick me up :rolleyes:

Unrelated but did you go to the game today? that would have topped your weekend off.

No Steve, I was driving back from Morecambe so I didn't even see in on Sky. Typical Palace = playing well when it's not important. I'd rather see Derby go up than Brum or Sunderland.

Flanny, your sets rocked mate. Freddy Butler - chooon! Haven't heard it for years. Fantastic sound system - the music was loud and clear but you could still hear each other speak, thumbsup.gif

Guest recordman

Excellent night. I'd love to go back again - well worth the long trip from Kent.

Well said boy ! It was a great night & thanks for your comments

Last Friday's Orwell do was great as everyone who was in attendance will I'm

sure confirm It was great to see a full house and a rammed dance floor

Next months event with Special Guest's CHRIS ANDERTON & EDDIE EDMONSON

will I expect be another great night

Thankyou to all the travellers and regulars of The Orwell

your support is really appreciated

Guest Zane10

Hi folks - gotta say, we travelled down from Edinburgh and had a blast!

Great music & great company!

Looking forward to the next visit.

Fiona took a bunch of really great pics, so I 'll get her to post some of these

Cheers

Guest soultempo

Wot a brill' night ... :sleep3:

A happy coach load of us left Morcambe and headed to one of the 'holy grail' venues for the music that we love ... & well ... basically live for !!!

By the time we decended and marched up those stairs ... well perhaps one or two of us struggled from the effects of alcohol ... haha ... many of us were already *beer'd up & ready to go* ... :sleep3:

The Clans most definitely united for this one, as the venue, although represented by most parts of the UK (inc. Bonnyland, our tartan friends from North of the border / the South Coast, etc.) was dominated by Yorkshiremen & Lancashire folk *united* in their pursuit & love for this music !!!

A tremendous and super friendly charged atmosphere ... helped by the dimly lit ambience of the oak 'old world' feelin' venue, the various hangin' banners, the often 'divorce proceedings' record stalls ... the amazing music ... the crystal clear professional sound system ... etc.

I spent the whole evening putting (familiar) names to faces ... :sleep3:

At times like this, it does feel like we are hopelessly isolated down South ... met loads of 'soul sourcers' & 'ems'ers' ... lots of well known personalities & faces ... just fantastic ... !!!

I don't think there was a record played during the night that i didn't like ... so personally this is my soul heaven venue ... :thumbsup:

Just wonderful to be part of a very enjoyable evening ... thanks to the Orwell team of Jocks for having Bob 'the Crate', Ockers & myself ... 'top night' ... :D

I'll try to remember wot we played and will try to put a play-list of soughts up later ... !

Hi to everyone who went to the Orwell on friday Flanny here on mike cogs username

all I can say about friday is if you were not there you missed an absolute CORKER,,,

packed to the rafters, with an awsome choice of tunage from all the dj.s thanks to Kirsty.M for your kind and appreciated words it means a lot to me. but have to say it was a team effort and all the guys played out of their skin.

very refreshing music, bit different than the norm with some top tunes dropped all night long, i'm sure iv'e never known 5 hours to absolutely fly past so quick, always a sign of a good night.

from start to finish the atmosphere was unbelievable, thanks must go out to Shuan Robbins & Shuan O connor for organising the coach great P,R from these guys , you have it from the horses mouth you will

be back at our little club if thats ok with use .also Bob the crate Smith for adding too the event,

I do hope that all went soulfully well at Morcambe.

did Charlie wear his suit LOL. listening to the cd made for coachies superb stuff. NASTY EVEN !!!!!!!!!

also big thank you to all the travellers from all over the country

too many to mention (TRAVELLING FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO A SOUL CLUB IN WIGAN)de-javu

As requested here is my playlist from friday not in order

Part of the set is shared with Steve Plumb

It was very dance floor influenced as from the start people so up for it.

ROCKY MIZZELL & THE SUGAR ROCK BAND - NEVER NEVER GIRL

DELEGATION - ONE MORE STEP TO TAKE

YOUNGHEARTS YOU'RE NOT HERE WITH ME

FREDDY BUTLER - THATS WHEN I NEED YOU

JOHN EDWARDS - SPREAD THE NEWS

NEW SOUNDS - DONT TAKE YOUR LOVE

LOVELITES - I LOVE YOU YES I DO

DENISE LaSALLE - HERE I AM AGAIN

VICKIE LABAT GOT TO KEEP HANGIN ON

FRANK WILSON - TELL ME BABY unreleased

BESSIE BANKS - DONT YOU WORRY BABY THE BEST IS YET TO COME

SHARON PAIGE - IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO LOVE

NATURAL FOUR - LOVE'S SO WONDERFUL

LaSHAWN COLLINS - WHAT YOU GONNA DO NOW

FOUR TRACKS - LIKE MY LOVE FOR YOU

Look forward to all the guys playlists when they've all sobered up :D

ROLL ON NEXT MONTH our guests are Chris Anderton,& fresh back from soul in the sun Eddy Edmundson

both making their debuts at the Orwell. I for one can't wait

thanks keeping it real Flanny :thumbsup::sleep3:

cheers Flanny

great of you to say that

thanks to you and the boys

would be back anytime

full review tomorrow of the weekend from me

my voice has gone

im knackered

fantastic weekend

ive still got this mental image of a group hug on the dancefloor to the johnson family about 1120pm last night noone wanted to go home with the tunes from th edjs absolutleyawesome from 1967 to 2007

full reports out tomorrow when my energy levels returned

to the djs and everyone who came to morecambe and supported the orwell you were fantastic

long may it continue!!!!!

speak soon

sean

No Steve, I was driving back from Morecambe so I didn't even see in on Sky. Typical Palace = playing well when it's not important. I'd rather see Derby go up than Brum or Sunderland.

Flanny, your sets rocked mate. Freddy Butler - chooon! Haven't heard it for years. Fantastic sound system - the music was loud and clear but you could still hear each other speak, :thumbsup:

Hi Dave

Glad you enjoyed my set, :D Freddy Butler gonna be massive all over again methinks. as you rightly say we must congratulate Mr Baz Maleedy if there is a better sound system in the country I HAVENT HEARD IT

only maybe at the top end northern nights anyway. yes all the right ingredients were there on the night, good tunes, good people up for it,making for a great atmosphere, the phattest P.A you could wish for, top record dealers satisfying our cravings, one of most perfect venues for our style off music. NOW 8 YEARS IN THE MAKING ROLL ON THE NEXT EIGHT

Come on guys lets see those playlists...Flanny

cheers Flanny

great of you to say that

thanks to you and the boys

would be back anytime

full review tomorrow of the weekend from me

my voice has gone

im knackered

fantastic weekend

ive still got this mental image of a group hug on the dancefloor to the johnson family about 1120pm last night noone wanted to go home with the tunes from th edjs absolutleyawesome from 1967 to 2007

full reports out tomorrow when my energy levels returned

to the djs and everyone who came to morecambe and supported the orwell you were fantastic

long may it continue!!!!!

speak soon

sean

Glad you had a great weekend shuan, hope your recovering well, all of the Orwell team appreciate your fine efforts now get some :D look forward to your playlists from both the Orwell & the Morcombe weekender you all deserve any kudos that comes from this HERES TO NEXT TIME :thumbsup::sleep3:

Hi folks - gotta say, we travelled down from Edinburgh and had a blast!

Great music & great company!

Looking forward to the next visit.

Fiona took a bunch of really great pics, so I 'll get her to post some of these

Cheers

Hi Zane10

We thank you for your support and dedication to the music putting in all those miles.

thats wot its all about, really glad you enjoyed the Orwell and hope to welcome you there again sometime, next ones gonna be brilliant with Mr soul in the sun himself Eddy Edmondson who has got superb taste in 70.s & along with Eddy will be the great Chris Anderton who we've been trying to get on for a while now this guy has got some big big tunes, gonna be another packer hopefully

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the night best Flanny

Glad you had a great weekend shuan, hope your recovering well, all of the Orwell team appreciate your fine efforts now get some :sleep3: look forward to your playlists from both the Orwell & the Morcombe weekender you all deserve any kudos that comes from this HERES TO NEXT TIME :thumbsup::sleep3:

cheers flanny

heres th eorwell list think ive got everything there

the cheap set from ockers

will post playlists from morecambe when i do review either tonight or int morning

cheers mate

sean

hopoe there was something in here for everyone

Sean O'Connor

Orwell Playlist

April 27th 2007

In no particular order

Mystique If youre in need

Mel and Tim Forever and a day

Dells Don't trick me treat me

Smoke So glad you came along

Dana Valery You Babe

Tymes All you ever wanted to know about love

Major Lance Don't you know that I love you

Johnny Nash Glad youre my baby

Pretenders Just be yourself

Pete Warner I just want to spend my life with you

Johnson Family Peace in the family

Masqueraders How big is big

Lou Rawls See you when i git there

Imperial Wonders You only live once

Intruders A nice girl like you

Little Beaver Listen to my heartbeat

Cheers sean

once again thanks to the orwell boys :D

i cant remembe rif i played odia :sleep3: i know pete haigh played it at morecambe!!!!!! :sleep3:

cheers flanny

heres th eorwell list think ive got everything there

the cheap set from ockers

will post playlists from morecambe when i do review either tonight or int morning

cheers mate

sean

hopoe there was something in here for everyone

Sean O'Connor

Orwell Playlist

April 27th 2007

In no particular order

Mystique If youre in need

Mel and Tim Forever and a day

Dells Don't trick me treat me

Smoke So glad you came along

Dana Valery You Babe

Tymes All you ever wanted to know about love

Major Lance Don't you know that I love you

Johnny Nash Glad youre my baby

Pretenders Just be yourself

Pete Warner I just want to spend my life with you

Johnson Family Peace in the family

Masqueraders How big is big

Lou Rawls See you when i git there

Imperial Wonders You only live once

Intruders A nice girl like you

Little Beaver Listen to my heartbeat

Cheers sean

once again thanks to the orwell boys :thumbsup:

i cant remembe rif i played odia :sleep3: i know pete haigh played it at morecambe!!!!!! :D

Top set Sean

Dont matter wot they cost its how you put em together and wots in the groove well thought out set mate :sleep3: thanks once again Flanny

The Orwell - Friday 27th April 2007

Just one month after the 7th Anniversary night, we wondered how we could top that brilliant night! Our main man Soul Sam and guest for the anniversary, Dave Thorley went off partying in Germany so we had to come up with something different! Enter the North West Soul Festival!

We were proud to be the first leg of the inaugural North West Soul Festival and before we knew it a coach load of revellers appeared who were intent on getting the festival off to a flying start!

The first hour of The Orwell (9pm-10pm) is usually reserved for The Orwell boys to spin their latest acquisitions and future spins to the folks who get in early BUT the coach arrived at about 9.15pm as did many other travellers, instantly creating a brill atmosphere and demanding that the jocks got on with the job in hand! Flanny hit the mic at 9.20pm and laid a few nice tracks to set the dance floor ticking, whilst Mr Maleady took over for a little spotette taking it to 10pm.

At 10pm Flanny & Plumby did an hour of double decking playing a few tasty items and a number of anthems to satisfy the obvious hunger for dancing that was coming over from the party atmosphere that was growing minute by minute!

At 11pm it was time for the entrance of Shaun Robbins and Bob 'The Crate' Smith. Making their debut they proceeded to give us a taster of what their 'Sunday Soul Selection' radio show on Solar is all about!! Quality tuneage with a lovely dance floor friendly feel was the order of the day! From the opening strains of Maureen Bailey they put together a very tasty set which had the dancers packing the floor (and the carpet!). A wonderful debut fellas!

The midnight hour came and it was time for Steve Connor to do what he does best! With a set aimed directly at the dancers, Steve had them literally dancing in the aisles! I swear that there was not one inch of dance floor OR carpet left when Edwin Starr's 'Running back and forth' was played. Just looking at the place whilst this was playing was possibly the highlight of the night for me!!!

Sean O'Connor was up next for his Orwell debut and played many of the 70's dancers he currently believes in (see his great playlist). The odd anthem was thrown in to keep things ticking over and of course he played the official Wakefield City Soul Club's 'Beer'd up monster'. The A4 laminated 'Beer'd up monster' signs were all over the place PLUS there was the odd 'TUNE' sign that had been sneaked in from The Yarmouth weekend too! Another great debut from one of the co-organisers of the festival, which went down a storm on Saturday & Sunday making it a roaring success - again, well done fellas!

All that was left was for Barry Maleady to take control of his own wonderful sound system and finish off the night is fine style. The time was 2.15am as Barry dropped Flash McKinley to finish on an all time high!

So there you go! A great balance of quality and rarity, satisfiying the dancers and the collectors alike. This balance changes month by month and we're proud of that fact!

Next month we see another TWO debutants at The Orwell. Chris Anderton and Eddy Edmondson who will no doubt educate and entertain in equal measures which is just how we like it :-)

Thanks once again to everyone who came on Friday, from the Orwell 'Virgins' to the battle hardened Orwell regulars - we really do appreciate the effort you all make in keeping out little night a night to remember, every time!!!!

Finally, I'm sure the jocks will post their playlists, here's my little effort (no LP's this time!) the first few early doors and the rest double decking with Flanny. I'm sure there's a few more but can't think off the top of me head-

Brief Encounter - Human

Edee Leatherwood - Make it last

Friday Saturday Sunday - There must be something

Sly Slick & Wicked - Surely, is you is or is you ain't my baby

David Ruffin - I won't be hurt anymore

Wee Willia Walker - I don't want to take a chance

Esther Satterfield - As long as we're together

Ella Woods - I need your love

Bitter & The Sweet - I won't have any babies for you

Skip Jackson - I'm onto you girl

T J Williams - Baby i need you (Flanny played this but left it off his list!)

Gene Chandler - Without you here

Satin - Your loves got me

Nancy Butts - I want to hold your hand

Dottie Pearson - Bring it over baby

Young Divines - Ain't that sharp

Cheers

Steve Plumb

Edited by Steve Plumb

Brilliant review Steve

thanks for those kind words too

it was brilliant to see Barry May after all these years too

great to see you again Barry

roll on next Orwell with Chris and Eddie

young divines is now on wants list too rolleyes.gif

Oh yes, I remember now.....................me name is Steve not Sean Mr May :thumbsup:

Can't believe you brought Tall Paul with you and I only saw him at 2.30am as we were packing up! Not like he's tiny or owt - can't believe i didn't spot him!

Great to see you, Paul & the missus :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Sean, I was a little under the weather by the time I saw you Steve :thumbsup: , apologies.

A cracking night for me attend, ram jam packed with a fantastic selection of well balanced soul music, I enjoyed every set. There's a lovely feeling of camaraderie in The Orwell too, no edges.

Good to see you again too Bazza. smile.gif

I, Gill and Paul enjoyed the night thoroughly, I went home like a well wrung chamois, thank you very much, we'll definately be back.

Edited by Barry

Thanks Sean, I was a little under the weather by the time I saw you Steve :lol: , apologies.

A cracking night for me attend, ram jam packed with a fantastic selection of well balanced soul music, I enjoyed every set. There's a lovely feeling of camaraderie in The Orwell too, no edges.

Good to see you again too Bazza. :lol:

'Ellins Boys back on da floor :thumbsup: Good to see ya Matey, glad you enjoyed it, dont forget give us a bell sometime...................

Guest soultempo

Playlist: Shaun Robbins & Bob 'the Crate' Smith.

No surprises ... just good time tunes ... :good:

From memory ... so order may not be correct ...

Maurine bailey - takin my time with you

Alex brown - I'm not responsible

JP Robinson - our day is here

Stan martin - big mouth woman

Emanuel lasky - I'd rather leave on my feet

Thompson brothers - you brought love in my life

MJ Wade - I'm gonna ball baby

Dee Edwards - I can deal with that

Almeta Latimore - these memories

Invitations - look on the good side

Prince Phillip Mitchell - one on one

Bottom & Co. - gonna find a true love

Marvin gaye - come get to this

Bobby Womack - give it up

Ultimates - girl I've been tryin to tell you

Mac davis - I'm just in love ... ???

Razzy - I hate hate

Mary mundy - you put a hurting on me

Thanks once again to Plumby ... Flanny ... Baz ... Steve ... Ockers ... !

Enjoyed all your sets ... very much ... thanks for havin' us ... !

Roll on next years North Lancs. Festival ... :rolleyes:

Shaun & Bob.

Razzy - I hate hate

Roll on next years North Lancs. Festival ... :thumbsup:

Shaun & Bob.

Tell you what shaun

talking yesterday to andy and julia and we couldnt believe how great the razzy track sounded again

havent heard that played out for quite sometime

went down a fine treat amongst the big gun tunes

well played mate

:ohmy:

Great great night guys...and what a turn out...I hope there will be as many there next month!

Chris

What time's the coach setting off mate (hee hee)

Seriously, it's been a while since we tried to secure your services at The Orwell, so we're all really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

enjoy courteousy of Jason Mills

absolutely the business

:thumbsup:

Sean that little video was the buisness, brought it all back to me ad a wee tear in me eye. big thanks to Jason FOR TAKING THE TIME AND EFFORT to put that together

roll on next month, Flanny

Razzy - I hate hate

Roll on next years North Lancs. Festival ... :thumbsup:

Shaun & Bob.

Must say guys a great set but RAZZY :ohmy: was inspirational who'd of thought of digging that old nugett out, sounded awesome!!! (thats what were all about) well done, see you soon Flanny

Hi Steve

Just like to say big thanks to you and the guys for another top night at the Orwell!!!

Here's to many more!!!

Colin Dilnot

https://indangerousrhythm.blogspot.com/

Hi Colin

Thanks for coming on Friday mate - always a pleasure to see you :thumbsup:

I've gotta say that your blog is the absolute DB's :sleep3:

It is a fact that you've forgotten more about Soul Music than most of us actually know about it and one look at your excellent blog (see link above) is testament to that!!!!

Cheers

Steve

Top Night at the Orwell. Thanks to all who made it possible

Enjoy the memories

Jason

Wow!!!

Fantastic Jason - really captured the atmosphere on Friday at The Orwell :sleep3:

Love the CD too - just been playing it in me car.....................got a confession to make, just realised i sent the wrong file to Sean :thumbsup:

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the Rickie Boger track????????

This'll test ya :yes:

Cheers

Steve

Guest Zane10

Hi folks,

I've added Fiona's photos for the Orwell night in the following album

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...&album=1112

Once again, a great night all round - fantastic reception and company, wonderful music, cheap alcohol....what more would you want?

I've also added Fiona's pics for the York Hotel on the Saturday in this album

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...&album=1115

All the best,

Zane & Fiona

Edited by Zane10
Guest CoolJerk

Jason just watched this with a rolleyes.gif on my face........Brilliant!

Your Welcome Baz. Captures the crack one thinks.

There's at least another to come i'll post where possible on threads, but it will be here

www.youtube.com/SeasideSoulClub

Thanks for supporting our event

Jason

Guest CoolJerk

Wow!!!

Fantastic Jason - really captured the atmosphere on Friday at The Orwell :thumbsup:

Love the CD too - just been playing it in me car.....................got a confession to make, just realised i sent the wrong file to Sean whistling.gif

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the Rickie Boger track????????

This'll test ya :yes:

Cheers

Steve

Thanks for the comments Steve - I had an excellent night :thumbsup::thumbsup: . 9am in the morning however when getting set up for the breakfast start! :yes::thumbsup:

By the way who's idea was that!

Dont know about the track issue - as i've not had chance to give it a listen yet

cheers

Jason

www.seasidesoul.co.uk

Hi Colin

Thanks for coming on Friday mate - always a pleasure to see you :thumbsup:

I've gotta say that your blog is the absolute DB's :thumbsup:

It is a fact that you've forgotten more about Soul Music than most of us actually know about it and one look at your excellent blog (see link above) is testament to that!!!!

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve for the big shout!!!

Plenty more in the pipeline for the blogs in coming months!!

Cheers

Col

https://indangerousrhythm.blogspot.com/

Source Advert