Amlwch All-niter 16 June

Guest Phil Richards

:Pnext amlwch all-niter 2ND anniversary is sat June 16th .. 9.00 till 8.00 £10.00 entry

guest dj`s mace "bidds all-niter"

wazz "south wales soul crew"

Paul Sadot "dda lowton"

little scotty "new century wolves"

residents jumpin joan,mike Hughes,Chico,Steve Thomas,mark Sparkman & Richard &jimbo

and don,t forget the raffle ...hope to see some of you down there..thanks for all the DJ`s and support for last one ...steve T thumbsup.gif

Have a good one Steve :shades:

We are at Salwick that night but hope to make it to your nighter soon :rolleyes:

• Replies 143
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK HERE WE GO DJ TIMES FOR AMLWCH

RICHARD & JIMBO 9.00 TILL 10.00

MIKE HUGHES 10.00 TILL 10.30

STEVE THOMAS 10.30 TILL 11.00

MALCOM W & PHIL T 11.00 TILL 12.00

PAUL SADOT & KARL RHODES 12.00 TILL 1.00?

WAZZ............................1.00 TILL 2.00

MACE ............................2.00 TILL 3.00

CHICO ..........................3.00 TILL 4.00

JUMPIN JOAN................4.00TILL 5.00

MARK SPEAKMAN ..........5.00 TILL6.00

MIKE HUGHES................6.00 TILL 6.30

SCOTTY & KILLA.............6.30 TILL7.30

STEVE THOMAS..............7.30 TILL 8 ISH rolleyes.gif

ANY PROBLEMS GIVE ME A SHOUT :thumbsup::lol::shades:

Hi Steve - DJ times are spot on for mate...I can get p*ssed before me spot and again afterwards...RESULT!

Wazz, can I reserve the full back seat of your car for the journey home.....seems like I'm gonna need it big time mate :lol:

Hi Steve - DJ times are spot on for mate...I can get p*ssed before me spot and again afterwards...RESULT!

Wazz, can I reserve the full back seat of your car for the journey home.....seems like I'm gonna need it big time mate :thumbsup:

nice one Mace .. the bar is well stocked.... and you don,t have to put the sound system away the end of the nite...you can take the piss out of me havin to do it !! shades.gif :angry:

nice one Mace .. the bar is well stocked.... and you don,t have to put the sound system away the end of the nite...you can take the piss out of me havin to do it !! :thumbsup: :angry:

I would never take the p*ss out of anyone Steve...it's not in my nature.... wicked.gif

Have they got Elastictrickery in Amlwch, or do you have to use two old hand turn gramophones?

Have to ask, cus it will be a bugger to adjust pitch control if this is this case... :shades:

I would never take the p*ss out of anyone Steve...it's not in my nature.... :lol:

Have they got Elastictrickery in Amlwch, or do you have to use two old hand turn gramophones?

Have to ask, cus it will be a bugger to adjust pitch control if this is this case... biggrin.gif

no MACE WE GOT AN OLD MILL NEAR BY THAT WE GET SUPPLY FROM IF THE TIDE IS IN.....IF NOT WE LEAVE IT TO THE MONSTER.....PS SOME TIMES THE DECKS RUN BACK-WARDS IF THE TIDES THE WRONG WAY SO BE WARNED ABOUT THE DECKS MATE :thumbsup:wicked.gif JUST TO GET YOU BACK AFTER THE SUSPENED DECKS AT BIDDS shades.gif

Edited by steve thomas
Guest Phil Richards

have a good weekend phil ...can ,t wait for sept till i,m back at wolves....next amlwch is oct but there naybe a dublin niter there in sept

steve T :thumbsup:

Will be good to have you back at wolverhampton :lol:

no MACE WE GOT AN OLD MILL NEAR BY THAT WE GET SUPPLY FROM IF THE TIDE IS IN.....IF NOT WE LEAVE IT TO THE MONSTER.....PS SOME TIMES THE DECKS RUN BACK-WARDS IF THE TIDES THE WRONG WAY SO BE WARNED ABOUT THE DECKS MATE :thumbsup::lol: JUST TO GET YOU BACK AFTER THE SUSPENED DECKS AT BIDDS shades.gif

The suspended decks at Bidds crack me up every time someone new gets behind them. End up with seasick DJs at a niter.... laugh.gif

How close is the sea to Amlwch venue...?

Might be able to bag meself a few mackerel before heading home... biggrin.gif

Wazz, can I reserve the full back seat of your car for the journey home.....seems like I'm gonna need it big time mate :thumbsup:

IF I TAKE OUT THE PARCEL SHELF AND DROP THE BACK SEATS DOWN YOU CAN HAVE THE BACK SEATS AND THE BOOT ALL IN ONE, BE LIKE A BIG BED, PITY LORRAINE CANT DRIVE I COULD JOIN YOU

WAZZ.

MACE,

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FROM YOU TO THE NIGHTER,

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY, IF NOT THE SAT NAV WILL SORT IT OUT

WHAT TIME YOU THINKING OF BEING PICKED UP

WAZZ.

MACE,

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FROM YOU TO THE NIGHTER,

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY, IF NOT THE SAT NAV WILL SORT IT OUT

WHAT TIME YOU THINKING OF BEING PICKED UP

WAZZ.

MACE WAZZ HERE THE POST CODE FOR THE VENUE LL68 9LH ...SHOULD TAKE YOU AROUND 2 HOURS FROM YOUR HOUSE MATE...WILL PM MY POST CODE ..IF YOU WANT TO FRESHEN UP FIRST 20 MINS FROM VENUE shades.gif

STEVE T

The suspended decks at Bidds crack me up every time someone new gets behind them. End up with seasick DJs at a niter.... :lol:

Might be able to bag meself a few mackerel before heading home... :D

its about 500 yards from the sea , but near cliffs ....don.t want you half cut fishing :thumbsup:

then having to call the lifeboat out!! :(

p,m you my number mate

:yes:

Guest Netspeaky
Tried new sound system out monday ....its banging ....also hot dog tea coffee burger van out side all nite :rolleyes::thumbsup:
No need to bring my flask with me this time.
Guest Scarborosoul

The suspended decks at Bidds crack me up every time someone new gets behind them. End up with seasick DJs at a niter.... laugh.gif

Might be able to bag meself a few mackerel before heading home... :yes:

Mackrel?? im bringing me fishing gear as well m8 gonna have a good chuck on the Sunday. Im going after tope, huss and doggies Anglsey is a fantastic fishing venue as is landudno. Cant wait i can do the 2 great loves of my life in one weekend!!!!

Mackrel?? im bringing me fishing gear as well m8 gonna have a good chuck on the Sunday. Im going after tope, huss and doggies Anglsey is a fantastic fishing venue as is landudno. Cant wait i can do the 2 great loves of my life in one weekend!!!!

BE GOOD TO MEET YOU SAT ! MAY EVEN TRY TO GET A FISHING COMP FOR NEXT SUMMERS EVENT...I,LL ASK THE LOCALS BEST PLACE FOR FISHING FOR YOU

STEVE T thumbsup.gif

Guest Garethwyn66

BE GOOD TO MEET YOU SAT ! MAY EVEN TRY TO GET A FISHING COMP FOR NEXT SUMMERS EVENT...I,LL ASK THE LOCALS BEST PLACE FOR FISHING FOR YOU

STEVE T :thumbsup:

Would'nt cast my bate into the sea at amlwch might catch that "MONSTER" you now the one that keeps reversing the deck LOL!..... CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE, CANT BELIVE WEVE BEEN GOING 2 YRS..

LETS PARTY.. See you all there

GAGS :shades:

Guest Garethwyn66

Steve

Thanks for that, we are booked in for the Sunday, really looking forward to Saturday night now.

Chris W

DONT FORGET THE INFLATABLE WELSH DRAGONS, THEY ENJOYED THE LAST ONE......

SEE YOU SATURDAY CHRIS

GAGS :thumbsup:

Guest andrew bin

hi steve Tracie and I are really gutted we can't make this (i'm still recovering from vertigo hypo.gif ) we'll definately try and get up to see you soon, fantastic line up :lol: i know it'll be a blinder

make sure you look after Wazz and Wazzete (they're a long way from home) :thumbsup:

hope you all av a gud un tonight, sorry i cant be there will defo come up to the next one steve thumbsup.gif and i met ur 2 mates at jacks last night who r djing for u at the next nighter, great lads but cant remember there names and was only talking to em about 4 hrs ago :thumbsup: see yall soon.

hope you all av a gud un tonight, sorry i cant be there will defo come up to the next one steve :unsure: and i met ur 2 mates at jacks last night who r djing for u at the next nighter, great lads but cant remember there names and was only talking to em about 4 hrs ago :lol: see yall soon.

hi steve , glad you had a great nite at jacks ....martin ,hayden, fran, dave ,mac did you meet ?? told them they where i for a good time , dave & mac dj ,ing next time see you soon mate .......regards to the mad wowan off wacky races !!!lol :lol::lol:

Guest Netspeaky

Well that's the play box sorted out I will be on the road shortly, by all accounts it's gonna be a packer to night, with soul travellers from Ireland, Scotland, London, Sheffield, Midlands and not forgetting our friend from down South Wales making the trek to Monster Land, hope you are all bring your treats. See you all shortly.

:lol:thumbsup.gif:yes::D:D

Edited by Netspeaky

Source Advert