2nd Anniversary Cream Cracker

Guest kev such

Think we'll be coming up from Herts for this one.

Had a very warm welcome the last time we were there.

Great dance floor, easy parking and an "up for it" atmosphere.

ATB

Doc

it would be great to see you up there chris

we hopefully have some support from our local clubs too :thumbsup:

• Replies 281
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Not long to go now only 6 days and im well up for it. I`m gonna use this as my leaving my job night as i get made redundant on friday but wont be upset by it. So hope to see lots of up for it faces. :D

you will be upset chris as when you start your new job you wont be on here or ebay all day

give some others a chance to buy some tunes

come on cream cracker..lets ave yer

this tune is an absolute monster

moldie

Kev

Sorry I won't be there. As you know I am going to Brav's 50th Birthday party at Crewe. I am sure I shall be missing a great night as normal. Top people, top tunes, great night out! See you at the next one! Good luck - all the best.

Charlie Mc

Banbury Soul Club :D

Guest Bearsy

Not long to go now only 6 days and im well up for it. I`m gonna use this as my leaving my job night as i get made redundant on friday but wont be upset by it. So hope to see lots of up for it faces. :D

Blimey Chris sorry to hear about the job mate, i hope you get sorted out soon :lol:

best you make sure you have a proper party and plenty of drinks cos if i was moldie i would drive there and back and buy your drinks all night as thats what a proper mate would do :lol::no:

have a goodun all and everyone and hope to make it up there some day :lol:

Blimey Chris sorry to hear about the job mate, i hope you get sorted out soon :D ...hes sorted..starts selling the big issue the following monday

best you make sure you have a proper party and plenty of drinks cos if i was moldie i would drive there and back and buy your drinks all night as thats what a proper mate would do :no::lol: ..ive been doint it for years mate...its old hat now

have a goodun all and everyone and hope to make it up there some day :lol:...i bet they hope you dont make it :lol:

Guest kev such

Not long to go now only 6 days and im well up for it. I`m gonna use this as my leaving my job night as i get made redundant on friday but wont be upset by it. So hope to see lots of up for it faces. :thumbsup:

We'll HAVE to make sure you have one heck of a Cracking night then Chris so you don't forget it mate.

Guest kev such

Kev

Sorry I won't be there. As you know I am going to Brav's 50th Birthday party at Crewe. I am sure I shall be missing a great night as normal. Top people, top tunes, great night out! See you at the next one! Good luck - all the best.

Charlie Mc

Banbury Soul Club :thumbsup:

Shame you and Tabs can't make it Charlie, but your definately gonna have a cracking night at Brav's 50th. He rang me last week to tell me that Mr Hunt rang him to ask about his party. How cool is that? I've sent my copy of "Loving on the losing side" up to get signed by the man himself. So im borrowing Andy Pollards copy to play at the Cracker. Couldn't have a Cracker night without playing it. Have a good un at Brav's and see you and Tabs to do a spot at mine and Karens 40th in October.

Regards mate.

Kev.

Edited by kev such

Blimey Chris sorry to hear about the job mate, i hope you get sorted out soon :thumbsup:already sorted mate i start new job monday

best you make sure you have a proper party and plenty of drinks cos if i was moldie i would drive there and back and buy your drinks all night as thats what a proper mate would do :lol::Di wish you were moldie on that note :D:sleep3::lol:

have a goodun all and everyone and hope to make it up there some day :Di will for sure have a good un mate

Guest kev such

I`m sure i wont forget it Kev. Myself and the mrs are well up for this like everyone else will be on the night :thumbsup::D

Top form Chris. Its nearly here now.

If i was Moldie not only would your drinks be paid for all night as a mate, but i'd take you out for a slap up meal before the Cracker as well. :lol:

Anniversary CD's are all printed up, stickers are ready,playbox is sorted (subject to change), and i'm having me hair done on Friday. So all we need now is Saturday to get here. Come on!

Kev.

Guest kid mohair

oh dear

i was hoping to play a bit of rnb too :ohmy:

You can play what you want to mate, I'm sure Andy will leave us one or two to play, then again we could glue the lid to his box shut.

You can play as much rnb as you want moldie just keep mr such and his gue pot away from my box.........see you all sat.. wicked.gif:P:rolleyes::D

You can play as much rnb as you want moldie just keep mr such and his gue pot away from my box.........see you all sat.. :wicked::wicked::wicked::wicked:

Mmmmm yes please! :ohmy::( You didnt tell me you liked a bit of RnB Mr Mold! hiya mate... (Tabs introduced us I think at last Luton do) Anyway, if I do make it (may do the Mousetrap for a bit of R n B this w/e) I for one would defin-tootally appreciate a bit of that type of tuneage!....PLUS I should come really,as I owe a certain car salesman £40! (Cheers Jem, I now have a whole 15 records! thumbsup.gif )

Mmmmm yes please! :ohmy::( You didnt tell me you liked a bit of RnB Mr Mold! hiya mate... (Tabs introduced us I think at last Luton do) Anyway, if I do make it (may do the Mousetrap for a bit of R n B this w/e) I for one would defin-tootally appreciate a bit of that type of tuneage!....PLUS I should come really,as I owe a certain car salesman £40! (Cheers Jem, I now have a whole 15 records! thumbsup.gif )

oh yes you were the little stunner outside chattin to bearsy

i love my rnb and ill be playing some on sat night

chris and i intend to play a bit of everything :wicked:

oh yes you were the little stunner outside chattin to bearsy

i love my rnb and ill be playing some on sat night

chris and i intend to play a bit of everything thumbup.gif

:(:ohmy: Er...dunno bout that (had you got your beer goggles on?!?, thanks if not!) but, yea, guilty as charged of chattin to Bearsy ....Div 1 footy fans have to stick together!

Maybe see you Sat then mate but if not have a good night.It's a great little venue and usually has a good crowd (not that I'm biased me only living 2 mins walk away! :wicked: )

Shame you and Tabs can't make it Charlie, but your definately gonna have a cracking night at Brav's 50th. He rang me last week to tell me that Mr Hunt rang him to ask about his party. How cool is that? I've sent my copy of "Loving on the losing side" up to get signed by the man himself. So im borrowing Andy Pollards copy to play at the Cracker. Couldn't have a Cracker night without playing it. Have a good un at Brav's and see you and Tabs to do a spot at mine and Karens 40th in October.

Regards mate.

Kev.

Hi Kev,

Sorry to be missing this as well.

Aint it always the way.

A choice of 2 crackers on the same night!

I know you'll all have a brill time and congrats on your second anniversary.

If you have any spare CD's left let me know. :ohmy:

Defo see you you both in October.

Don't drink too much. beer.gif

ATB

Tabs

Mmmmm yes please! :wicked::yes: You didnt tell me you liked a bit of RnB Mr Mold! hiya mate... (Tabs introduced us I think at last Luton do) Anyway, if I do make it (may do the Mousetrap for a bit of R n B this w/e) I for one would defin-tootally appreciate a bit of that type of tuneage!....PLUS I should come really,as I owe a certain car salesman £40! (Cheers Jem, I now have a whole 15 records! :rolleyes: )

Come on now Gail! i am unpopular enough at the moment with certain people on this site as it is :P ...Car salesman indeed !....Garage proprietor :no: is my official occupation ....only slightly better i know....by the way the debt is gathering intrest daily if your late paying i will send me mate Mad John. round to collect it :P:wicked::D nice record your latest addition...come along on Saturday and i will play for ya in my spot , hows that! x

Guest kev such

Hi Kev,

Sorry to be missing this as well.

Aint it always the way.

A choice of 2 crackers on the same night!

I know you'll all have a brill time and congrats on your second anniversary.

If you have any spare CD's left let me know. :wicked:

Defo see you you both in October.

Don't drink too much. :rolleyes:

ATB

Tabs

Shame you and Charlie missing Cracker mate, but look forward to October mate. Have a good weekend in Crewe.

If i have any CD's left i'll save it for ya Tabs.

Kev.

Guest kev such

Come on now Gail! i am unpopular enough at the moment with certain people on this site as it is :no: ...Car salesman indeed !....Garage proprietor :yes: is my official occupation ....only slightly better i know....by the way the debt is gathering intrest daily if your late paying i will send me mate Mad John. round to collect it :wicked::wicked::P nice record your latest addition...come along on Saturday and i will play for ya in my spot , hows that! x

Have you sold anyone a car on here then Jem? :rolleyes: .

Cant get the trailer mate, will have to go for the origional plan. I'll be over yours in the van on Saturday at about 11 o'clock.

Kev.

Have you sold anyone a car on here then Jem? whistling.gif .

Cant get the trailer mate, will have to go for the origional plan. I'll be over yours in the van on Saturday at about 11 o'clock.

Kev.

Err not that i know of Kev but if i have the warranty explains every thing ....i'm off :thumbup:

no problem mate see you Saturday at 11 :yes:

Come on now Gail! i am unpopular enough at the moment with certain people on this site as it is biggrin.gif ...Car salesman indeed !....Garage proprietor :yes: is my official occupation ....only slightly better i know....by the way the debt is gathering intrest daily if your late paying i will send me mate Mad John. round to collect it :thumbup:boxing.gif:D nice record your latest addition...come along on Saturday and i will play for ya in my spot , hows that! x

I'll pay ya back mate no need for mad John....it's the interest am worried about (I never read the small print did i? :shades: )

Anyway, If I cant make Sat I'll drop the dosh round to your dodgy, oops highly respectable establishment before the week's out (I'll no doubt see you straight away in your "Book him Dano" shirt n extremely original wrist watches! :no: ) Cheers though seriously, I love that tune n appreciated your helpin me get it mate, ta.

Guest kid mohair

Mmmmm yes please! :lol::lol: You didnt tell me you liked a bit of RnB Mr Mold! hiya mate... (Tabs introduced us I think at last Luton do) Anyway, if I do make it (may do the Mousetrap for a bit of R n B this w/e) I for one would defin-tootally appreciate a bit of that type of tuneage!....PLUS I should come really,as I owe a certain car salesman £40! (Cheers Jem, I now have a whole 15 records! :thumbsup: )

No need to go anywhere but the cracker for rnb gail, i for one will play as much as i can get away with...... :hypo: ..Andy.

EXCELLANT!!!!...Rob will be in his element.....looking forward to Saturday...Delxx

anything in particular you want him to play..i could put in a good word for you :thumbsup:

i know he will play me fave..leo price or diplomats :lol:

Guest kid mohair

anything in particular you want him to play..i could put in a good word for you :lol:

i know he will play me fave..leo price or diplomats :hypo:

Sounds like its going to be an rnb night, brilliant :thumbsup: soul as well of course. :lol:

anything in particular you want him to play..i could put in a good word for you :thumbsup:

My partner has only discovered the scene through myself..and has started listening to the various styles within the spectrum...but he really favours the rnb side of Northern..so i think he will be happy with pretty much TBH....please say hi to him...if you see him on the dancefloor...he will be made up.....Delxxx

No need to go anywhere but the cracker for rnb gail, i for one will play as much as i can get away with...... :lol: ..Andy.

I know that Andy....(you never dissapoint on the R n B front mate) but I fancied a change of scene is all (knowing me though my zimmer won't last a whole night at Mousetrap ( 100% R n B or not! :thumbsup: )

Guest kev such

Sounds like its going to be an rnb night, brilliant :thumbsup: soul as well of course. :lol:

Looks like we could have a battle of the DJ's style event on the RnB side on Saturday evening. Does that mean i've got to pay out again and get a little trophy or something made up? :lol:

I'll tape a winners area off in one of the corners of the room ok!

I think i may have to dig some of my own RnB out for the evening as well.

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

moldie is the man for rnb..he loves it..he has some top tunes in his box :thumbsup:

ill be there to listen to him and chris on saturday night

Excellent. The more the merrier. I'll be on the door, please intorduce yourself when you arrive.

Kev.

anything in particular you want him to play..i could put in a good word for you :lol:

i might and i mean might just play the knights..it depends on how you behave mark :thumbsup:

Guest kev such

My partner has only discovered the scene through myself..and has started listening to the various styles within the spectrum...but he really favours the rnb side of Northern..so i think he will be happy with pretty much TBH....please say hi to him...if you see him on the dancefloor...he will be made up.....Delxxx

By way of saying hello to Rob when he's on the floor Del, i take it you dont want us to point him out to everyone and shine the spot light onto him. So the whole room can say "Hi Rob" in unison?

Kev.

Guest kid mohair

Looks like we could have a battle of the DJ's style event on the RnB side on Saturday evening. Does that mean i've got to pay out again and get a little trophy or something made up? :lol:

Kev.

No battle............... :lol: just play the records... :thumbsup:

Guest kev such

i might and i mean might just play the knights..it depends on how you behave mark :thumbsup:

Thats another day out of the way now Moldie, not long to go till Cracker time now mate.

Kev

Guest kev such

No battle............... :lol: just play the records... :thumbsup:

Ok Andy, i better ring the engravers then and get the trophy cancelled.

Like you put, No battle, just play the records and plenty of DANCING.

By way of saying hello to Rob when he's on the floor Del, i take it you dont want us to point him out to everyone and shine the spot light onto him. So the whole room can say "Hi Rob" in unison?

Kev.

Oh no Kev,...Rob doesnt like to show off...you can do it to me though because I am a member of the Ladies Art Society and shamelessly luv the spotlights...you never know i might start singing to everyone...once that light shines on me :thumbsup::lol::lol: ...Delxx

Guest kid mohair

Ok Andy, i better ring the engravers then and get the trophy cancelled.

Like you put, No battle, just play the records and plenty of DANCING.

Don't cancel the trophy we can give it to mr darcy for turning up if he dares... wanker.gif

Guest kev such

Don't cancel the trophy we can give it to mr darcy for turning up if he dares... wanker.gif

Ok Andy. Not sure if the engravers are allowed to write obscenities on the trophy. But i'll give it a go.

See you Saturday afternoon if you can make it mate for a pre-Cracker beer and a little bit of self-indulgence.

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

Oh no Kev,...Rob doesnt like to show off...you can do it to me though because I am a member of the Ladies Art Society and shamelessly luv the spotlights...you never know i might start singing to everyone...once that light shines on me :thumbsup::lol::hypo: ...Delxx

Be careful what you ask for Del we may just do it sweetheart. :lol: Make sure you wear something reflective Saturday night then, so we can get the full effect of the spot-light.

Edited by kev such

Be careful what you ask for Del we may just do it sweetheart. :lol: Make sure you wear something reflective Saturday night then, so we can get the full effect of the spot-light.

I WILL not be sporting my gold lame' catsuit no matter how much you beg me not to wear it.... :lol: ....just dont catch me at the bar...that sort of behaviour is not encouraged by our ladies art society..of which i am a member you know.... :lol: ....cya Saturday...Delxxx

Guest kev such

I WILL not be sporting my gold lame' catsuit no matter how much you beg me not to wear it.... :lol: ....just dont catch me at the bar...that sort of behaviour is not encouraged by our ladies art society..of which i am a member you know.... :lol: ....cya Saturday...Delxxx

Well thanks, thats my dreams SHATTERED!!!. :lol::lol:

See you Saturday Del.

Kev.x

will be comin along to this , im sure the night will as good as your last two kev , might be a little late arriving but ill get there as soon as i can with the rest of the crazy gang. i suppose ill miss the car sticker its a shame because i had a lovely place to put it . :thumbsup:

looking forward to a good night

all the best on this kev , hope all the djs av a good un

nige

Guest kev such

will be comin along to this , im sure the night will as good as your last two kev , might be a little late arriving but ill get there as soon as i can with the rest of the crazy gang. i suppose ill miss the car sticker its a shame because i had a lovely place to put it . :thumbsup:

looking forward to a good night

all the best on this kev , hope all the djs av a good un

nige

Top form Nige, thats the last member of the crazy gang to confirm attendance. Try to get there as early as you can mate, as with what the DJ's have been suggesting their playlists are going to be it hopefully should be Cracker of a night.

I've got a few over the initial 100 stickers mate, so i should have a few over by the time you lot roll up to the Cracker,but i've only done 100 CD's though. I'm intrigued as to where you are going to display it though, or shouldn't i of asked? :wicked:

See you on the night mate.

Kev.

Looks like we could have a battle of the DJ's style event on the RnB side on Saturday evening. Does that mean i've got to pay out again and get a little trophy or something made up? :wicked:

Kev.

And for all those who like some 60s 70s soulful & uptempo sounds i will hopefully be supplying them too :thumbsup: ...maybe the odd RnB track........ doh :unsure:

Guest kev such

And for all those who like some 60s 70s soulful & uptempo sounds i will hopefully be supplying them too :D ...maybe the odd RnB track........ doh biggrin.gif

Me too Jem and Mark D also. But the sets from Mr Pollard, Chris and Moldie i should imagine wont be predominately RnB.

So speed on Saturday night as its only 2 days now until Cracker time.

Kev.

this is getting f******* daft

suggest you all take your non - event stuff to pms and deal with it there or somewhere else

no need for this sort of going ons

one of the event mods dealt with situation, kicking it up and carrying on afterwards is not needed or wanted

Source Advert