Lifeline 1st Anniversary

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

a few spiins from Mick H. he played far more than this, he carried on well after the scheduled 7am finish :yes:

san francisco tkos make up your mind -kent

volumes -never been so in love -guru

eric mercury -lonely girl-sac

aspirations -you left me -peeches

dc megatones -does she love me -dc megatone

two plus two-look around -velgo

blendells -you need love-dontee

joe mathews-ain't nothing you can do-koolkat

just brothers -carlena -garrison

new wanderers-ain't gonna do you no harm-ready

young brothers-baby-soulpower

enchanters-there's a look aboat you-tee/wee

moments-baby i want you -hog

betty wilson -i'am yours -dako

clara hardy-i dream of you-tuna

I'd like to thank everybody who supported saturdays lifeline niter, certainly the right people came along and gave all the dj's the chance to play all the styles and genres of soul music we promised.special thanks to the long distance travellers ( it is a effort but hopefully worth the drive !

the bottom line is as long as you want this niter we'll put it on , at our nights customer satisfaction is paramount. thanks again.

Guest Chris Waterman

I'd like to thank everybody who supported saturdays lifeline niter, certainly the right people came along and gave all the dj's the chance to play all the styles and genres of soul music we promised.special thanks to the long distance travellers ( it is a effort but hopefully worth the drive !

the bottom line is as long as you want this niter we'll put it on , at our nights customer satisfaction is paramount. thanks again.

link

Andy

No, thank you.

The sign of a good night is when I only plan to stay until 2ish and leave at 8!

thanks

again

Cheers

ChrisW

link

wink.gif A superb night, the drive home was very nice thank you (I was asleep so I think it was) Musically - how can you drive a toothpick in beteeen those sets - all spot on (already bought 2 records on the back of hearing them for the first time) No 1st anniversary bullshit or hype - just a lovely warm fuzzy feeling that everyone so obviously enjoyed (and that was just your bottom :thumbsup: ) Smiling to myself now just thinking about it..... :thumbsup:

wink.gif A superb night, the drive home was very nice thank you (I was asleep so I think it was) Musically - how can you drive a toothpick in beteeen those sets - all spot on (already bought 2 records on the back of hearing them for the first time) No 1st anniversary bullshit or hype - just a lovely warm fuzzy feeling that everyone so obviously enjoyed (and that was just your bottom  :yes: ) Smiling to myself now just thinking about it..... :ohmy:

link

Looking back on all the capers that went on, I am laughing as I type. It really was such a good laugh - who says the upfront scene is all about pretence and chinstroking? :thumbsup::thumbsup::wicked:

Great stuff.

Hammy

Looking back on all the capers that went on, I am laughing as I type. It really was such a good laugh - who says the upfront scene is all about pretence and chinstroking?  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :wicked:

Great stuff.

Hammy

link

You never did tell me which map you used to get home; was it the Collins or AutoRoute?

Hang on, you caught the train!! How many warm cans of 'Tartan' Export did you drink??

:ohmy::ohmy::yes:

Jamie wink.gif

Edited by Jamie

You never did tell me which map you used to get home; was it the Collins or AutoRoute?

Hang on, you caught the train!! How many warm cans of 'Tartan' Export did you drink??

:wicked:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Jamie  wink.gif

link

Nae cans on the train - didn't seem so appropriate with Jock having spilt a pint down his front earlier in the evening !

As for distances, on my map it was 11.21 cm from Donny to Edinburgh - so that's 4cm per hour appox. :yes:

Hammy

Nae cans on the train - didn't seem so appropriate with Jock having spilt a pint down his front earlier in the evening !

As for distances, on my map it was 11.21 cm from Donny to Edinburgh - so that's 4cm per hour appox.  :lol:

Hammy

link

Hammy couldnt drink anything on the train due to the fact a 4 year old Yorkshire version of Henrietta Slob (?) was scaring him to death.

I have now got out of hospital after my 2 day operation to remove my sweatshirt jacket and teeshirt, and feel awake enough to say amazing night (and day, thanks to hospitality of Mr Dyson and the lovely Heather, and Chalky for chaffeur duties). Only regret is I didnt seem to speak to many people, I think I got stuck in some mysterious timetunnel behind the decks for about 9 hours, so belated hi to Jamie Rich etc. will chat next time.

Music was amzing, only issue was that so much was new i cant remember most of it!!

heres to next one.

Yours musically enlightened

Jock

PS there is no truth in the rumour that I spilt a pint over myself due to dancing next to Mr Troubles fancy footwork

PPS Hammy great point re having fun, an awful lot of chinstrokers there enjoying ourselves, will it catch on??

Edited by jocko
:lol: just want to say thanks to all for a great night saturday....... what a brilliant crowd!!! you all made my first all nighter one to remember :shades: even if i was stuck behind the bar all night !!! x

link

andy , f**kin awesome niter , cant remember a thing, thats how good it was.... i was in the bar for two hours thinking that was it.. no big room..brilliant, well worth the £40 cargo on the train. see you soon , lenny

Guest James Trouble

PS there is no truth in the rumour that I spilt a pint over myself due to dancing next to Mr Troubles fancy footwork

link

I had a mean looking woman spill beer down my leg while I was dancing. I'm sure she did it on purpose. My guess is she was a hired dance floor assasin sent to ruin my night. I think I know who hired her, and don't think you'll get away with it Janine. :shades: tee hee :shades:

Edited by James Trouble

andy , f**kin awesome niter , cant remember a thing, thats how good it was.... i was in the bar for two hours thinking that was it.. no big room..brilliant, well worth the £40 cargo on the train. see you soon ,  lenny

link

There was a train then Lenny?

And did your mate manage to get home with all bags and jackets acounted for?

oh ....... and without someone 'gettin it'

So funny.........

Anyway, take care kiddo,

Loads,

Joan x

There was a train then Lenny?

And did your mate manage to get home with all bags and jackets acounted for?

oh ....... and without someone 'gettin it'

So funny.........

Anyway, take care kiddo,

Loads,

Joan x

link

joan, thanks to tony and yourself for the lift, to the station, we 'd ive been f**ked without you . we never knew it was that far away.

yeah mikey, all the way up on the train, "yeah ,id left my jacket upstairs in the modern room"....what upstairs?? , "yeah, it was all that y2k, upstairs in the modern room"......mikey what modern room???..."ah f**k it , somebodies gettin it!!!"etc. blah, blah....the guys a legend.

thanks again, it was brilliant to see all the old faces again.

lenny

Source Advert