Middleton Civic Niter Sat Sept 15th

Guest Soultown andy

Guest Bearsoul

good choice :thumbup: .............i myself have a varied selection of K-TEL cd,s i have collected over the

years,so please dont be afraid to ask if once again you are stuck for a disc - jockey :D

Can i borrow them Steve ? :D

R&B is my first love and I'm just so happy to be invited to THE PARTY !!!!!!! I realise that i'm not known as an R&B jock yet like many Soulsters of my years :D (on the Scene) ...it's our roots and it was our first introduction to the grittier side of Soul and the realisation that there was a harder ,sharper sound which came from deep down inside and shook you .....propelling you towards the Dance-floor as if by unseen hands......you can't fight that !

Looking forward to playing some Hot Wax !!!! for y'all

Cptn M

• Replies 163
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Can i borrow them Steve ? :D

R&B is my first love and I'm just so happy to be invited to THE PARTY !!!!!!! I realise that i'm not known as an R&B jock yet like many Soulsters of my years :D (on the Scene) ...it's our roots and it was our first introduction to the grittier side of Soul and the realisation that there was a harder ,sharper sound which came from deep down inside and shook you .....propelling you towards the Dance-floor as if by unseen hands......you can't fight that !

Looking forward to playing some Hot Wax !!!! for y'all

Cptn M

I have no doubt what so ever,it will be a great set :D ..looking forward to it

This will be the first :D ........

Don't worry StevieT, Linda will break you in gently if it's your first gang bang - nothing to worry about, bit like wall banging :D:D

Anyway, am getting most excited myself about another Backbeat session, the last one at the Aqua club was brill. Lookin forward to seeing you all soon, just gotta decide what to wear now.

Perdita

Don't worry StevieT, Linda will break you in gently if it's your first gang bang - nothing to worry about, bit like wall banging :D:D

Anyway, am getting most excited myself about another Backbeat session, the last one at the Aqua club was brill. Lookin forward to seeing you all soon, just gotta decide what to wear now.

Perdita

Be gentle with me :D x

Guest Bearsoul

I have no doubt what so ever,it will be a great set :D ..looking forward to it

I'm sorting through already Steve ...it aint no chore it's a joy..so looking forward to this !!!!!!!

Guest Bearsoul

No Laughing at my records Bearsy....It's my birthday...and I'll play what I want to.. :D:thumbup::D

Bearsy Fine Fellow but different bloke on here ..me Bearsoul ! As for your Tunes ...I'm sure they'll be the Bees'knees' !! And I'm sure me owd plates of meat will be 'Lesley gore' from dancing to-em !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

can u all cease getting excited about this niter as im mortified i am gonna be on a plane comin home while u r enjoying it,once u get on the plane the hols are over so can i paruchute down as we fly over mancville? even the last hour would b something!!!!!!!!!!! maybe not, i would pobably lose my sales box half way down!!!!!!!!!!! i lose it everywhere else!!!

Edited by ezzie brown

can u all cease getting excited about this niter as im mortified i am gonna be on a plane comin home while u r enjoying it,once u get on the plane the hols are over so can i paruchute down as we fly over mancville? even the last hour would b something!!!!!!!!!!! maybe not, i would pobably lose my sales box half way down!!!!!!!!!!! i lose it everywhere else!!!

DONT PANIC!....we will tell you how fantastic and wonderful and probably the best ever it was :D ......

sorry forgot to say... :( have a good holiday.

DONT PANIC!....we will tell you how fantastic and wonderful and probably the best ever it was :D ......

sorry forgot to say... :( have a good holiday.

GOIN TO A WEDDING IN CYPRUS< BY SUNDAY ILL B HIDING IN THE SHED WHILE THE MRS PACKS THE SUN CREAM< SHE WILL HAVE TO SEND ME PACKED IN A BOX I EXPECT ,I WANTED TO SEE LINDA ON HER BIRTHDAY< WELL ACTUALLY I WANTED TO C HOW SPECTACULARLY WASTED TED WILL GET ON LINDAS BIRTHDAY 2b HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SORT OF BLOKE IS TED!!!!

GOIN TO A WEDDING IN CYPRUS< BY SUNDAY ILL B HIDING IN THE SHED WHILE THE MRS PACKS THE SUN CREAM< SHE WILL HAVE TO SEND ME PACKED IN A BOX I EXPECT ,I WANTED TO SEE LINDA ON HER BIRTHDAY< WELL ACTUALLY I WANTED TO C HOW SPECTACULARLY WASTED TED WILL GET ON LINDAS BIRTHDAY 2b HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SORT OF BLOKE IS TED!!!!

we can only hope there will be lots of photos :D

ONLY TWO PEOPLE WILL GET SPECTACULARLY WASTED ON MY BIRTHDAY...AND I WILL BE BOTH OF THEM...Hic :D

Bearsy Fine Fellow but different bloke on here ..me Bearsoul ! As for your Tunes ...I'm sure they'll be the Bees'knees' !! And I'm sure me owd plates of meat will be 'Lesley gore' from dancing to-em !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OOPS BEARSOUL...SORRY 'BOUT THAT.

WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE THAT IS 'BACKBEAT' :(

SURELY THERE MUST BE AN EARLIER PLANE ??????????

Guest Bearsoul

Good luck to the bear...We will pop in and see a real virgin for sure.... :P

YOUR A GENT MR C ! I'LL TRY AND ARRANGE A VIRGIN FOR YOU BUT BIT OF A TALL ORDER IN SALFORD :D AND WHAT WOULD LYDIA SAY??? :(

MORE BAD NEWS JUST BEEN INFORMED ITS MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THAT NITE TO>>>>>>thats always a defo nite soulin normally...............THE KILLER BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO DOUBLE HOO!!!!!!!!!

Guest Soultown andy

Enough of all this doom and gloom on other threads blatant plug time,3 rooms always busy huge busy record bar,27 djs spinning newies, oldies, not so newies,not so oldies,rare,ultra rare,r n b,modern ,crossover and a bit of ska and regae.So if thats not your bag stay at fuckin home :( .

Guest Bearsoul

Enough of all this doom and gloom on other threads blatant plug time,3 rooms always busy huge busy record bar,27 djs spinning newies, oldies, not so newies,not so oldies,rare,ultra rare,r n b,modern ,crossover and a bit of ska and regae.So if thats not your bag stay at fuckin home :D .

IF YA REARRANGE THEM LAST FOUR WORDS IT DUNNA SOUND LIKE A BAD ALTERNATIVE ...'STAY AT HOME ****** ' :(

I'LL BE THERE THOUGH SO HARD LUCK !!!!!! :thumbup:

Guest Bearsoul

OOPS BEARSOUL...SORRY 'BOUT THAT.

WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE THAT IS 'BACKBEAT' :thumbup:

NOT LONG NOW AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING INCARCERATED IN 'THE MAD HOUSE' THAT IS 'BACKBEAT'!! .......

.....'BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM............GONNA SHOOT YA RIGHT DOWN !' DON'T WORRY ,THE ONLY THING I'LL BE ARMED WITH IS 'HOT-WAX' !!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

NOT LONG NOW AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING INCARCERATED IN 'THE MAD HOUSE' THAT IS 'BACKBEAT'!! .......

.....'BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM............GONNA SHOOT YA RIGHT DOWN !' DON'T WORRY ,THE ONLY THING I'LL BE ARMED WITH IS 'HOT-WAX' !!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

'HOT-WAX'

Oh my god...a box of warped records....ha ha ha....

looking forward to meeting you and listening to your tunes.

Linda

x

YOUR A GENT MR C ! I'LL TRY AND ARRANGE A VIRGIN FOR YOU BUT BIT OF A TALL ORDER IN SALFORD :D AND WHAT WOULD LYDIA SAY??? :D

Lydia would say...."Don't be silly...me and steve's both virgins aint we...that's why we're getting married innit...." :huh::huh:

Enough of all this doom and gloom on other threads blatant plug time,3 rooms always busy huge busy record bar,27 djs spinning newies, oldies, not so newies,not so oldies,rare,ultra rare,r n b,modern ,crossover and a bit of ska and regae.So if thats not your bag stay at fuckin home :no: .

Andy calm down, you'll be blowing a fuse & I want to be writing a review on Sunday not your bloody obituary. :thumbup::lol:

You know Spot & the Goolie Gang are always up for it, along with various friends & the odd bit of riff raff, so sit back & enjoy (I know it's hard) & smell the flowers & cut the language (Me Mum doesn't like it.). :yes:

By the way where is the "Not so new or Old but very common, Country & Western Line Dancing room" this month, Andy?? :lol::yes:

See ya'll Saturday, yee ha & mount that cow,

Spot. :thumbup:

Guest Bearsoul

Lydia would say...."Don't be silly...me and steve's both virgins aint we...that's why we're getting married innit...." biggrin.gif:lol:

OH LORD LUVA DUCK OF COURSE !!! WHATEVA WAS I FINKIN OF..GOD BLESYA MARY POPPINS biggrin.gif

Guest Bearsoul

I think i will be payin a visit to the backbeat room to hear mr bearsoul in action,obviously a man of many parts biggrin.gif .

ALL DETACHABLE, REVERSABLE AND WASHABLE..OH NO ...THAT'S ACTION MAN AINT IT......CEPT HE HASN'T GOT THE B***S SO CAN'T MULTI-TASK AS THEY SAY IN 'OFFICE-WORLD'.... WHEREVER THAT IS !!..... JUST JESTING ..

C'MON DOWN I'M POLISHING ME WAX AND GETTING FIRED UP EARLY...SO BEWARE :lol: MIGHT EVEN DIG THE SOCKS OUT!

BUT ONLY IF IT'S WARM..

.IF ANYONES HOT !!!!! DROP INTO 'THE BACKBEAT ROOM' AKA 'THE HAVEN OF COOL' ....

PLUS IT'S LINDAS' BIRTHDAY,,,,, SO YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE FOR EMPTIES AND WRAPPING PAPER !!!!!!!

CPTN M thumbsup.gif

Guest Bearsoul

i'd have made the journey for that biggrin.gif

have a goodie chris chief

YOUR A GENT DAVIE!!!

COME ON DOWN WE'LL PUT YOU UP.

USE YOUR 'SCOTSAIR' AIR-MILES IF THEY'RE STILL VALID :lol:

USUALLY A MAD HOUSE OF A WEEKEND !!!!!!

CPTN M

Guest dundeedavie

YOUR A GENT DAVIE!!!

COME ON DOWN WE'LL PUT YOU UP.

USE YOUR 'SCOTSAIR' AIR-MILES IF THEY'RE STILL VALID :lol:

USUALLY A MAD HOUSE OF A WEEKEND !!!!!!

CPTN M

no can do i'm afraid ... got me girlies this weekend :-)

Guest Scarborosoul

Ey up Andy

I am hoping to be there Sat but i will have to see how knackered i am. Im going to the Cleethorpes dayer and if capable will be at Middleton later on If i dont get there HAVE A GOODUN!

RICK

Enough of all this doom and gloom on other threads blatant plug time,3 rooms always busy huge busy record bar,27 djs spinning newies, oldies, not so newies,not so oldies,rare,ultra rare,r n b,modern ,crossover and a bit of ska and regae.So if thats not your bag stay at fuckin home :wink: .

doom and gloom andy,looks like uve dropped down to 200 pound a day,get a bigger trowel,just put my foot down on the nowich dancer she wants take her 2 hamsters for the ride shes having a laugh,ive now landed on earth seee u saturday.

Billy

Guest Soultown andy

Be good to see you billy m8 and mi trowel is already glowing hot,and as you know us manchester brickys wouldnt get out of bed for 200 a day :wink: .[ ps no hamsters allowed]

Source Advert