dave ripolles

jordi ripolles

steve green

gary holyman

pete best

maria o

ady lupton

ray homer

simply because it comes from the heart!!!

Social source share

some great line-ups but need more scottish djs, so

kenny burrell

hammy

keith money

andy denison

fraser dunn

george wallace

paul clarke

richard searling

zander murray

big lenny toshack

(not in order)

thats better :thumbup:

fantastic hope to see you at fife soul night destination soul 27th oct 2 of your list are playing fraser and andy wouldnt it be great to have all these guys at one nighter what a night that would be :thumbup:

KIERAN FSC

Social source share

What would your Ideal DJ nighter line up be?

mine is with no order of preference is,

Butch

Roger Banks

Mick H

Mark Bicknell

Soul Sam

Neil Jones

Dave Rimmer

Mick Smith

I think this lot would keep you on the floor

Kev wicked.gif

KIETH MONEY KEB FRASER DUNN RICHARD SEARLING ANDY DENNISON ALL NIGHTER ANYWHERE IN SCOTLAND WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT THAT WOULD BE

FIFE SOUL CLUB

post-8405-1191092497_thumb.jpg

Edited by fifesouly
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

How long we on for

this is my list based on an all nighter can't go wrong here not including myself

1. Dave Forrest

2. Mick Cooper

3. Keith Wilcox

4. Carl Fortnum

5. Nigel Fischpool

6. Dave Reed

7. Andy Smudge Smith

8. Paul Donnerlly

9. Skip Stuart

10. Rob Smith

and lastly saving the best till last

11. Martin Stanford

Edited by WPaulVanDyk
Social source share

It's quite a hard one this, you could go for all the top names and still not get the mix right, so I've tried to look at how the night would flow with these names

Me (What the hell it's my niter line up and I like the records I play laugh.gif:thumbsup: , and someone's got to do the warm up spot)

Keith Money & John Weston double decking (Scotland's best export for years, with Birmingham's nightmare, superb together)

Ady Croasdell (I wonder how many previously unreleased tracks Ady has introduced us to over the years ?)

Chris Anderton (A DJ's DJ. I don't think I've ever heard Chris do a bad set, and someone's got to play some Disco :lol: )

Saus (The two nights when Saus 'took on' Butch at the 100 Club were awesome. So Saus is in for the gritty R & B he plays)

Russ Vickers & Gavin Page double decking for an hour (Two top class DJs who can blend Sixties through to Modern seamlessly)

Roger Banks (Playing Soul rather than R & B, he's rather good at it when he gets the chance)

Shifty (Saffend's wide boy with a lot of front, and he had one or two decent records as well)

Keith Money & John Weston again (Sunday nights in the pub at Prestatyn, the best set of the whole weekend, so they deserve two spots)

Derek Allen (For his sheer enthusiasm as well as the records he owned. So many good memories of Derek)

There you go, ten hours of top DJs and top Soul music, not all obvious choices, but I have respect for each and every one of these guys and am lucky enough to count most of them as friends.

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

It's quite a hard one this, you could go for all the top names and still not get the mix right, so I've tried to look at how the night would flow with these names

Me (What the hell it's my niter line up and I like the records I play :D:thumbsup: , and someone's got to do the warm up spot)

Keith Money & John Weston double decking (Scotland's best export for years, with Birmingham's nightmare, superb together)

Ady Croasdell (I wonder how many previously unreleased tracks Ady has introduced us to over the years ?)

Chris Anderton (A DJ's DJ. I don't think I've ever heard Chris do a bad set, and someone's got to play some Disco :thumbup: )

Saus (The two nights when Saus 'took on' Butch at the 100 Club were awesome. So Saus is in for the gritty R & B he plays)

Russ Vickers & Gavin Page double decking for an hour (Two top class DJs who can blend Sixties through to Modern seamlessly)

Roger Banks (Playing Soul rather than R & B, he's rather good at it when he gets the chance)

Shifty (Saffend's wide boy with a lot of front, and he had one or two decent records as well)

Keith Money & John Weston again (Sunday nights in the pub at Prestatyn, the best set of the whole weekend, so they deserve two spots)

Derek Allen (For his sheer enthusiasm as well as the records he owned. So many good memories of Derek)

There you go, ten hours of top DJs and top Soul music, not all obvious choices, but I have respect for each and every one of these guys and am lucky enough to count most of them as friends.

That line up gets my vote as you've put John Weston on twice and the Cheeky Chappies, Page & Vickers...and ofcourse, Derek. And the warm up bloke isn't too bad either :( Jo

Social source share

Your Ideal Dj Nighter Line Up?

I would love to see a Soul Source set with a cross section of this forums members playing. Wouldn't matter to me if it was an "electronic" set with mp3's used. I bet the music would be fantastic; the forum members are the ones who know the music not some pudgy train spotter who has never been across the dance floor in his life.

DJ's are brilliant but the punter roolz!

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I'm sure I've done this already but mine would be...

Ian Clark (pure bleedin' genius)

Andy Rix (exquisite taste)

Roger Stewart (Top Bloke)

Paul Temple & Paul Dunne (a class double act)

Nick Hackett (a fireball of enthusiasm)

Val Palmer (distinctly classy selection)

Tony Rounce (quality with a capital Q)

Hoss (RnB dynamite)

John Weston (they broke the mould...)

Terry Jones (unbelivable pedigree)

Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!