Mello Souls - We Can Make It .. Some Infos

Tommaso

Stuart as always a great mine of information.

There may be no obvious connection but I bet you there are currently about 1000 people trying to find out if there is any, he may grow to hate you Stuart! :lol::excl:

Hope you are well

Jock

PS Make sure that man Cowan doesn't mention Motherwell/Hibs too much if you can!

Aye James im forced to agree with you about Mr C bein a great mine of information, but unlike you he,s not winging it tongue.gif ONLY JOKING!!! you know i always respect your opinion. Hope youre doin good mate and i'll be seeing you at Lifeline for a caper

Harry

Social source share

Aye James im forced to agree with you about Mr C bein a great mine of information, but unlike you he,s not winging it :tongue: ONLY JOKING!!! you know i always respect your opinion. Hope youre doin good mate and i'll be seeing you at Lifeline for a caper

Harry

Glad you're going H, just Pmd you

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Will do Jock. I'll get thru to Edinburgh for a night soon.

you should come to BASICS on the 17th November Stuart :D

apologies for the off topic plugette

Social source share

There is, and it suggests it out of the Philadelphia area.

I BELIEVE KITCH FOUND HIS COPY IN DELAWARE BUT I HAVE A DOO WOP RECORD BY THE MINORS ON THE MELLO LABEL SAME DESIGN AS THE MELLO SOULS WITH AN ADDRESS OF 85 BILLINGS AVE MEDFORD MASSASCHUSETTS

Edited by speedlimit
Social source share

I BELIEVE KITCH FOUND HIS COPY IN DELAWARE BUT I HAVE A DOO WOP RECORD BY THE MINORS ON THE MELLO LABEL SAME DESIGN AS THE MELLO SOULS WITH AN ADDRESS OF 85 BILLINGS AVE MEDFORD MASSASCHUSETTS

Does anyone know what the music publisher details are for this label and the other record on Candi?

Social source share

I'm sure someone found silus or a family member -in some home for the senile !

then there is of course the the other 45 by them on mello which few seem to have had.

positively delaware valley- virtue recording.. according to a lady i spoke to years ago. but it'll probably stay a mystery untill browny learns about soul ....

Social source share

I'm sure someone found silus or a family member -in some home for the senile !

then there is of course the the other 45 by them on mello which few seem to have had.

positively delaware valley- virtue recording.. according to a lady i spoke to years ago. but it'll probably stay a mystery untill browny learns about soul ....

its true i did speak to him he was in a nursing home in delaware a lady called annie leatherbury was his cousin and also mother of one of the matadors,when he was put into the home her daughter cleared the house and trashed everythging....
Social source share

• 5 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!