Blackpool Tower Soul Weekend November 9th 2007

Blackpool Tower Soul Weekend November 9 - 10 2007

Fancy meeting up for "Soul Source Drinks"

Did any one go to last years Blackpool Weekender? I did and enjoyed it immensely, I'll be off again this year and if any one on list fancies a shwalley and a chin wag then it would be great if we meet up.

I am looking for photographs of 2006's do, has any one got any?

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Did any one go to last years Blackpool Weekender? I did and enjoyed it immensely, I'll be off again this year and if any one on list fancies a shwalley and a chin wag then it would be great if we meet up.

<!--id1-->

">

still waiting to hear about the accomodation Del my sofa soulie mukka :thumbsup:

Wulfie xx

Actually Wulfie....i am having to spend an awful lot of time at work...so i am not on the sofa as often as i should be :D ....so there...looking forward to hearing about my sleeping arrangements..if not..dont worry...i suppose i could always kip on the beach :sleep3: ....Delxx

I have opened up a web page with some good to know info re accommodation and tickets, have a gander here and follow the links to the hotel and booking.

https://www.tafsc.com/BLACKPOOLNORTHERNWEEKENDER.htm

My Mobile number is 07877333236 and my land line 0114 2838923 just sling my number into your mobile and I'm sure we can go firm at the bar on the Saturday night. I'll bring me box brownie.

"Fookin ell! I look like the QE2 turning" lol

a few soul sourcers from York 'n Leeds are making the trip to the worlds greatest dance floor in the iconic Tower , plus there's an extra venue on the pier -look forward 2 meeting you

Andy Bellwood

BLACKPOOL SOUL WEEKENDER Fri/Sat/Sun November 9-11 at the famous Blackpool Tower, with an extra venue 'The Merrie England, North Pier'

MERRIE ENGLAND- Friday 5-9pm(Weekend Warm-up) -DJs Bryan Wakelyn, Andy Bellwood, Pete Haigh.

Tickets are available from www.ticketweb.co.uk or www.goldsoul.co.uk Call 01253-292029

Guest outonthefloor

I'm going and celebrating my birthday too. :lol:

Hey Carrie,

we will defo be celebrtin then xxx

Really looking forward to this gotta sort out beds now.

have plumbed in imberboys number so we can all make an early start of it.

PM me carrie re lift/accommodation and we can sort summit out,

Be seein you loads b4 Nov anyway,

Helen

XXXXXXX

I have opened up a web page with some good to know info re accommodation and tickets, have a gander here and follow the links to the hotel and booking.

https://www.tafsc.com/BLACKPOOLNORTHERNWEEKENDER.htm

My Mobile number is 07877333236 and my land line 0114 2838923 just sling my number into your mobile and I'm sure we can go firm at the bar on the Saturday night. I'll bring me box brownie.

As much as I enjoy social meet up - You might be better arranging a get together on Sat afternooon as I found bar queues manic on both Friday and Saturday nights - they were still busy during the afternoon session in the main room, but folks drifted in and out of the main room more then.

One in - we were lucky enough to not only grab a table in the main room, but managed to keep it from around lunchtime rhight thru the nighter - doubt we'll be so lucky thia year !

Be interesting to see how the non smoking aspect affects things, even though there was no smoking in the main room last year, I didn't have to go outside :rolleyes:

Looking forward to it immensely

Wulfie

Edited by Wulfie09
Guest Ste Brazil

"Fookin ell! I look like the QE2 turning" lol

Last year was brilliant, really enjoyed it !!

Ste.

coming up from bournemouth for this event it wil be my first time to a weekender tho done niters and dos am really looking forward to it.. have b n b sorted is anybody else staying at the fylde hotel a friendly face wouldnt go amiss its a fair old trip...

Just booked some great self catering accom, and the guy says he's still a few rooms left.

Its called King Edward Appartments, and is only 5 mins walk to the Tower. Tel 01253 292939. Lokks clean and cheap.

Mark

Thanks for that Mark..ill give em a ring

Bazza

last years was fantastic, atmosphere incredible, I cant stand cheap accommodation it makes me itch so this year we will be in the savoy again and its fairly resonable considering its a good quality hotel, £50 a night I believe and you get smoked fish for breakfast! wink.gif

Be interesting to see how the non smoking aspect affects things, even though there was no smoking in the main room last year, I didn't have to go outside thumbsup.gif

Wulfie

never been to this event, or to the Tower before.

Can anyone tell me what provisions there are for smokers, i.e. is it a 20 minute round trip just to have a fag, 'cos this might affect wether we go or not (sad I know).

"STOLEN HOURS" 1st Anniversary, MARGATE 24th NOVEMBER.

2 Rooms + Accomodation + Free unissued Vinyl (first 100 tickets)

last years was fantastic, atmosphere incredible, I cant stand cheap accommodation it makes me itch so this year we will be in the savoy again and its fairly resonable considering its a good quality hotel, £50 a night I believe and you get smoked fish for breakfast! :unsure:

i dont like cheap n nasty accom either but was pleasantly surprised at the price when i booked a double in what i thought was a mid-range hotel.. £25 per nite per person.. and only 10mins from the tower.. roll on november..

Source Advert