The Yate Boys Are Back One More Time

• Replies 129
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

When Jerry says theres roadworks in Berkley, it's not New York, that's about 2 mins on your journey time :D

It was more to do with plugging his morning Radio Show on GFM :D where of cause he mentions everyday about a certain soulnite coming up this weekend, plus play's some flippin' great tunes (end of plug for Mr Hipkiss and GFM).

Just when you've sorted ya choons.............another batch of 'must plays' arrive, pesky postman :yes: ...............oh well, back to the decks...................just remembered more on the way arriving tomorrow hahahahahahahah........oh well, just wing it as ever. Soooooooooooooooo many choons so little time :thumbsup:laugh.gif:lol: .............

Im well up for this....revved to the max already.......

Any of you undecided, you know you gotta be here.

Russ

Just when you've sorted ya choons.............another batch of 'must plays' arrive, pesky postman :D ...............oh well, back to the decks...................just remembered more on the way arriving tomorrow hahahahahahahah........oh well, just wing it as ever. Soooooooooooooooo many choons so little time :lol::no::D .............

Im well up for this....revved to the max already.......

Any of you undecided, you know you gotta be here.

Russ

Your not excited at all are you

Dave

Guest in town Mikey

Cant tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to this. I'm sat at the computer, and the girlfriend is on her 3rd outfit. She only came to her first soul night (Abergavenny) a few weeks ago, and she has that infectious buzz that I've not felt for so long.

Why isnt it tonight Dave!!! I think I'm going to pop waiting another 24 hours lol

Cant tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to this. I'm sat at the computer, and the girlfriend is on her 3rd outfit. She only came to her first soul night (Abergavenny) a few weeks ago, and she has that infectious buzz that I've not felt for so long.

Why isnt it tonight Dave!!! I think I'm going to pop waiting another 24 hours lol

Know what you mean, the buzz is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thta's it, I woke up 6:00 and couldn't get back to sleep, sooooo excited. I'll be the one asleep at the back by 11:00 this evening :ohmy:

See you all there, save me a seat :no:

You know what Steve. I was walking the fricking floors last night, could i sleep !!!!!..............woke up early this morning with a bloody cold too...............Im gonna kill the bleeder tho'..........one way or another biggrin.gif:no: . Hope the wind & rain keeps down for us travellers, looks ok at the mo.

Russ

You know what Steve. I was walking the fricking floors last night, could i sleep !!!!!..............woke up early this morning with a bloody cold too...............Im gonna kill the bleeder tho'..........one way or another :no::ohmy: . Hope the wind & rain keeps down for us travellers, looks ok at the mo.

Russ

Steady on you two, this is all to much this time in the morning :no: , see you tonight

Dave

see ya all in a few hours...we're looking forward to a crackin' night!!!!

Malayka & Dave

Hi Dave,Malayka and all DJ's having just returned home to Spain,still buzzing from sat nite Re-union......Awsome!!!

Thanks for your work with arranging a great night,what some people missed.Special thanks to Dave Greet,Ady&D Thorley for the best sets...mind blowing tunes!!!!!!! :lol:

Hope there will be future events at great venue,so hard to find these days.

Cheers snooky.

I,m sat in the sunshine recovering from to much dancing,hope to see you soon :lol:

Hi Pete,sorry to say Mickey beaton won,t be doing Toilet trick this weekend,as he has other social do to go to.just rang the old fart....and he ain't comin to Yate do...

Cheers Snooky

My you sure type BIG

Well were all Big now arn't we!!!! :lol:

Great to see some OLD faces :lol:

Source Advert