Christmas Cream Cracker

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

Well thanks for last night EVERYONE. We managed to raise £840.00 for the Acorn Childrens Hospice, in Birmingham.

Got to the hall at about 7pm. Got the equipment turned on and warmed up. Sorry about the room not warming up too quick. The boiler unfortunately was i think installed in the year 1850(ish) and the hall was built around it. First up on the decks was Mr john McDade from 7.30 to 8.30. Thankfully he was more than happy to step in when Mark D rang me friday to say he couldnt make it. Great set John, had the crowd up and dancing to a varied mix of tunes. DID i hear some disco(y) type stuff being played?

Then Marky Mole came on for 30 minutes, which is usually the free punter spot. Thanks Mark great tunes from what i could hear from in the foyer.Each time i looked into the hall it looked like it was filling up nicely and dancing was happening, but however the radiators had still not kicked in so the only way to keep warm was to get up and dance or set fire to small piles of toilet paper. SO consequently dance they did.

Up at 9 to 10 was Nidge and Steve Sturgess, always a hard spot this one as its usually the transision between just arrived and relaxing and ready for all to dance. The floor was full each time i looked into the room so they must've been doing something right. I heard betty Lloyd played and as i had received my copy last night, thanks Jem and thanks Maark for bringing it with you. i was going to play mine as the last one in my spot but alas didnt get time.

Next up was Mr Pollard, 10 to 11. By this time the room was honestly full and i dont know if we could have fitted more in. Andy kept the floor up and dancing with his mix of Northern and RnB. Hope your appetite was satisfied Dr Pickles? The room was warmer than a big bag of warm things by now and i started to notice that people were by now not just going out for a smoke but also to cool down.

I went into the hall at about 10.15 and did the photo call whilst trying to have a quick chat with as many as possible. If i missed anyone out please accept my apologies. I think i got a photo of everyone though. The flash is a bit bright aint it?

I was then up on the decks from 11 to 12. We put the lights on for a few moments while we took a group photo of everyone that had come along to send to the charity. Then as it was Kerry's 21st birthday Mandy, Chris and Moldie brought out a cake and we all sang happy birthday. Then Kerry drew a raffle ticket from the bucket for the 2 VIP tickets that Brav had very kindly donated.

Then it was lights out and back on with the tunes.

I finished my set at 12 and then it was the terrible duo of Chris and Moldie. This was the second time the guys had done the final spot at the Cracker and they dont dissappoint. Great tunes and just wouldnt let anyone sit down for a second.

Chris and Moldie finished their set and i put the Crackers final tune on Timi Yuro " It'll never be over for me". I know i always say this but what a great night ender.

Then me, moldie and Chris stuck 1 each more on and started to wind the night down. The lights went on and the barmaid had looked at me for us to wrap up. But i dont know wether Moldie is allowed out in public very often but he just didnt want to finish.

The last tune was played and then it was time to clear the room and allow the bar staff to clear up. Then some of us went back to ours and we watched the fight. Kev and Glynn then went home and we who were left crashed. Great end to a great night, shame about the boxing result.

I dont know about anyone else but i had a brilliant time, it just seemed to flow. So what if we play the stuff we all know and love with a few odd ones thrown in to test the water, judging by the floor it was just what the crowd wanted, and that is hopefully what we try to do at The Cream Cracker.

Hopefully its a good mix of DJs and more importantly a FANTASTIC crowd.Thankyou to all the regular crowd and a huge thanks to the people who travelled and took the time to come to The Cracker for our charity night.

From the sale of CDs donated by Kev Bourne and Brav, the raffle donated by Brav and the entrance fee of £4.00 we managed to raise a whopping £840.00 which is just FANTASTIC.

Hopefully we will see you all again in March for the next Cream Cracker.

To finish Take a bow everyone who attended last night and helped raise this desperately needed money for a very worthwhile cause.

As soon as i get chance i will post the photo's.

Playlist to follow.

Regards and thanks Kev (dont do modern) and Karen.

Edited by kev such
  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hey kev

well what a nite we had ,our mob went away truly cream crackered .you really know how to put on a really good nite and it was for a good cause what more can i say apart from top bloke and a top vnue

TAKE A BOW THAT MAN KEV SUCH

Guest kev such

hey kev

well what a nite we had ,our mob went away truly cream crackered .you really know how to put on a really good nite and it was for a good cause what more can i say apart from top bloke and a top vnue

TAKE A BOW THAT MAN KEV SUCH

I just open the doors and play some tunes mate, its down to the people who attend Mark.

Hows your head this morning matey. you were "slightly" wobbly last night, but i think you incorporated it well into your dance techniques. I dont think anyone noticed.

Regards to Annette and thanks again for doing the spot.

Kev

Guest Cher1962

WELL DONE KEV!!! Always a good night at the Cracker but last night was blinding!

All the DJs were great and kept the floor packed all night (until the one with the funny hat came on but hey dont have him again!).

Had a really good night and great to see so many people attend to support a good cause.

Only a couple of questions really.....

1) How did I get home?

2) Who slipped me a mickey finn

3) Has anyone got a bucket I can borrow (No not for me head Kev ..... to be sick in!!)

Great night Kev, just suffering badly now!

Cheryl ohmy.gif

Guest dedicatedsoul

Hi Kev, had great nite, nice to see you and your good lady, and you raised all that money for charity top man well done mate.

K.T.F

Dave

Hi Kev and all that attended a fantastic night at the cream cracker,

What more can be said about a great night by a great promoter.Well done kev thumbsup.gif

Thanks for asking myself and moldie to finish the night we had a great time and we will be back again next year.

Hope eveyone had as good time as all us dj`s had. Thanks

Playlist to be posted later once ive emptyed my bags and had nice cuppa. :lol:

Edited by darkhorse01252

My Playlist from 12 till 1. Remember moldie played a record in between each one that i played.

The Diplomats..cards on the table..Arock

The Vel-Vets..Got to find me somebody..20th century

Nolan Porter..If i could only be sure..Abc

The Vibrations..Cause your mine..EPIC

The 5 Royals..Catch that teardrop..Paramount

Chuch Jackson...hand it over..wand

Frankie and Johnny..i`ll hold you..Hickery

Sam Dees..Lonely for you baby..SSS

Pat & the Blenders..Just Because...Fast Eddie

Harold Melvin...Prayin..Source

Spyder Turner..I cant make it anymore...MGM

Holly st James...Thats not love..Abc

if Moldie emails me his play list then i will post it for him

Guest rebecca.

First of all, well done for raising so much money for charity. We arrived at 9 after debating wether to go or not after a shit day we had but i'm so glad we did.

The music for me was first class, i enjoyed every set especially nige and steve's top class guys. i would have liked to dance a bit more but there wasn't much room on the dance floor as it was so packed!! biggrin.gif

Guest outonthefloor

Been looking forward to this one for ages and i certainly wasn't disappointed.

Firstly Kev and Karen, Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome.

A truely friendly atmosphere and a really fantastic venue.

I feel honoured that i have made yet more new friends and added a 'must do' event to my list.

Right from the start the place was jumping. Especially enjoyed Kid Mohair's set. (play list please xx)

Kev's set was a real dancers dream then to finish me two great buddies Chris and Moldie perfect double deckin that just flowed, plus they played 4 of my all time fav tunes at the mo...thanks guys. Although not even me and Mr.Tea's best pouting faces could persuade them to play Dena Barnes....maybe next time xxx

Some things i won't forget...Chris going to lean out of the window not realising secondary glazing woz shut...ouch!!! lol, Moldie waking me up at 7.30am asking for his tea spoon back...(It's a good job i loves ya!!!)

All in all a fantastic night at the Cracker THANK YOU to everyone and Happy Birthday Kerry xxxx

Happy Christmas to all my friends if i dont see you before,

Helen

XXXX

Guest bluebill

It was our 2nd visit to Rothwell, 1st night in August was superb, last night was even better, good friendly crowd, music top class all night and to raise such a large sum for a great charity makes it even better. Thanks for a greatnight will see you next year,

My Playlist from 12 till 1. Remember moldie played a record in between each one that i played.

The Diplomats..cards on the table..Arock

The Vel-Vets..Got to find me somebody..20th century

Nolan Porter..If i could only be sure..Abc

The Vibrations..Cause your mine..EPIC

The 5 Royals..Catch that teardrop..Paramount

Chuch Jackson...hand it over..wand

Frankie and Johnny..i`ll hold you..Hickery

Sam Dees..Lonely for you baby..SSS

Pat & the Blenders..Just Because...Fast Eddie

Harold Melvin...Prayin..Source

Spyder Turner..I cant make it anymore...MGM

Holly st James...Thats not love..Abc

if Moldie emails me his play list then i will post it for him

Darkhorse....if that was the standard of music you played last night....then i really AM pissed off that i couldnt go..... sad.gif ...next time eh.....Delxx

Guest outonthefloor

It was our 2nd visit to Rothwell, 1st night in August was superb, last night was even better, good friendly crowd, music top class all night and to raise such a large sum for a great charity makes it even better. Thanks for a greatnight will see you next year,

Great to meet you last night,

see you at stoke for NYE

Helen

XXX

Hi Kev & Karen

What a brill night was had by all, well worth the travel down from Sunny Crewe.

Many thanks to all who bought the raffle tickets and Cd's, i hope you enjoy. thumbsup.gif

My objective was met with a drinking contest with the Banbury Soul Twins. What a poor contest, the pair of them had been well drunk under the table by 10pm. 2 words spring to mind, Light & Weight :D

Hope to see you all again in the future

:D Lots of dosh for charity and a great nite out. Well worth the 260 mile round trip for me!

Can't remember the last time I danced so much, danced my heart out -almost literally, but Pam dragged me off the floor when my lips turned blue swoon.gif:lol: . So I went for another fag to recover!

Nice to see all my old mates from down this way (South) and to help Kerry celebrate her birthday - forget what the Isleys track was that Chris played for her, but it was spot on. thumbsup.gif

Put the faces to a few more sourcers - Derek (dpchandler), Vaughn, Mark, Marky Mole, and got a few more dates for the diary courtesy of Chris (Dr Pickles), Kev Bourne (don't forget those tickets for your 50th Kev - the Railway Club is a great venue), and of course Dave Reed - so I'm looking forward to another trip to Peterborough soon.

Top marks Kev. See you in March :wub:

-KevIn Kent

SOULFUL SOUTH Opening Nite - Saturday 19th January 2008 - DJs Little Ian, Bearsy (Kent Soul Club) Nick Brown (Scenesville) Kevin Kent (Stolen Hours) - Upstairs Woolwich Catholic Club, Beresford Street, Woolwich SE18. £5.00 OTD - Free CD To 1st 50 Thru Door. Details: Ciara 07968-737761/ciara.penny1@virgin.net

Edited by KevinKent

Hi Kev & Karen

What a brill night was had by all, well worth the travel down from Sunny Crewe.

Many thanks to all who bought the raffle tickets and Cd's, i hope you enjoy. thumbsup.gif

My objective was met with a drinking contest with the Banbury Soul Twins. What a poor contest, the pair of them had been well drunk under the table by 10pm. 2 words spring to mind, Light & Weight laugh.gif

Hope to see you all again in the future

It was indeed a superb night.

Congratulations to Kev for putting on such a brill event.

A real party atmosphere, good music and GREAT people.

And what a result for the Charity. :D

As for the drinking contest I was the designated driver so I couldn't join in.

That said I would have lost that competition anyway.

I really don't like Vimto and couldn't drink anywhere near as much as the Crewe Teletubbies.

Now remind me again who is Tinky and who is Dipsy. :lol:

Glad you got home safely.

See you all soon for some more laughs and mayhem.

Best

Tabs

I've always had a great night at the Cracker and last night was no exception! At the end when the lights came on, 3 more tunes were spun and the dancefloor was still packed! The mark of a brill nigt me thinks.

I never like to single anyone out but many thanks to Lorraine & Chris, the present, what a lovely thought and thanks to Karen and Kev for the invite back to watch the fight. Why we couldn't watch the boxing like everyone else...... laugh.gif Anyway, I have some serious recovering to do so you'll have to excuse me..........

Edited by Maark
Guest kid mohair

had a brilliant time at the cracker,good on ya kev,dance floor was pretty packed all night, soon warmed up to all those that were cold at the start (due to no heating) every body played great sets, roll on the next one, well done kev........ helen i have got to think what i played will put sumat up 2moz..Andy.

It was an excellent night indeed & to raise £840 for the charity is just the icing on the cake. Kev had asked me to do the first spot of the night due to someone else pulling out & all i can say is that it was a pleasure to do so. thumbsup.gif

The place began to fill up very quickly, with lots coming in when it opened @ 19.30pm.

For those of you who were there in the first hour, apologies for the lack of any Mic action, but we had to rely on another of the guest DJ'S supplying us with a working Mic & we couldn't get it to work until my very last tune!!! sad.gif

Anyway, for those that are interested, here's what i played:

Wizdom - i'm so in love with you - Kay-Dee

The Parliaments - Dont be sore at me - Revilot

Barbara Mercer - Call on me - Sidra

Gia Mateo - If you cant say anything nice - R.C.A.

Oscar Perry - I got what you need - Peritone

Carl Carlton - Competition ain't nothin' - Back Beat

Gwen Owens- Wanted & needed - Velgo

Ronnie Walker - You're the one - Phillips

The Five Stairsteps - Don't waste your time - Windy C.

Bobby Taylor - I've been blessed. - V.I.P.

Brenda Lee - Time & time again - Decca.

Etta Jmes & Sugar pie Desanto - Do i make myself clear - Cadet.

Patti Page - You don't need a heart - Columbia.

Bobby Patterson - I'm in love with you - Jetstar.

Gloria Gaynor - She'll be sorry - Jocida.

Jackie Wilson - You got me walking - Brunswick.

Ronnie Mc Neir - Isn't she a pretty girl - Deto.

Robert John - Raindrops, Love & Sunshine - A&M.

Bunny Sigler - Sunny Sunday - Parkway.

We The People - Making my daydream real - Lion.

Diana Ross & Supremes - You've been wonderful to me - Motown.

Martha Reeves & Vandellas - Love Guess Who - Gordy.

Thorougly enjoyed the night, with some superb tunes from the Dj's, & the dancfloor stayed full allnight.

Chuffed to bits for Kev & Karen, that so many people turned up to support this worthy cause. A big thank you to all those who attended, especially the ones that travelled a long way.

For those of you who have not attended before, come along to the next one, which i believe is in March, as you will find a cracking venue & lots of like minded people. :D

Thanks again,

John Mc.

Hi Kev,

What can i say that hasnt already been said, didnt hear a bad track all night,brilliant

well and truly cream crackerd,

Thanks also to all the usual suspects Chris,Kerry,Moldie,Helen,Mark Kevin & Pam, Dan &

great company

see everyone at Luton...

Thanks again Kev and well done for raising all that money.

see you at the next one, have a great Xmas Mr & Mrs Such

Terry

Well done Kev and Karen.

What an absolutely brillant night! When me and Tabs got there at 8.15 the floor was already packed. The music, the atmosphere and one of the friendliest crowds in the scene. What more could you ask for. Nice to see so much money raised for charity. Well done to all those involved. Its great to see somebody putting something back from something we all enjoy.

Thanks again for a cracking night, really enjoyed it as normal. See you both at the next one.

All the best.

Charlie Mc

Banbury Soul Club

Oh yes I nearly forgot. The drinking competition with the Crewe lads. Brav, Andy, Kev. Okay I lost. But theres only so many pints of vimito you can drink. I am not used to it. Apparently Sunday morning, if you stuck your ear from anywhere in the country in the vicinity of Crewe, they could still hear you three burping!! ohmy.gif

Guest kev such

Evening peeps. Well i have just about come down to earth now. Thanks for the endorsements above but in all honesty its your venue guys and gels and i only do it because i want to put on a fun evening with NO hassles.

The requests were coming in thick and fast, and i think most of my set was requests. Which is great, thats how i would like it to be and to stay for as long as people take the time and effort to attend. So sorry about the heating, but it was out of my hands as the manageress didnt know how to work it. Still we worked it out in the end by..... turning it on, amamzing eh? See you do have your uses Mr Bourne.

My playlist from last night in no particular order

Baby Huey and the babysitters Just being careful

Soul Brothers Six I'll be loving you (request)

Rose Batiste Hit and Run (request)

Chris Clark Somethings wrong (for Karen because i didnt want to sleep on the sofa)

Isley Brothers Thats the way love is

Tommy Hunt Loving on the losing side

Solomon Burke Cry to me (request, Kerry)

Ike and Tina Turner Dust my broom (request, Derek)

Epitome of Sound You dont love me

Mel Torme Im comin home (request)

Nolan Chance If he makes you

Lee Andrews and the Hearts Never the less (request,Danny)

Herb Ward Strange Chage (request, Danny)

Richard Berry Have love will travel (request, Cero)

Jimmy Fraser Hopes, Dreams and Tombstones

Freddie Houston Soft Walkin (request, Sally)

Harold Melvin Get Out (request, Andy)

The Tempests What ya gonna do boy (request, Karen, Sally)

Willie Mitchell The Champion (request, Mick)

Timi Yuro It'll never be over for me (nights ender)

New Younghearts A little togetherness (marky mole)

Once again thanks everyone for last night, i will keep you posted regards the donation etc... to the charity.

See you in March, hopefully. For the next Cream Cracker.

Regards

Kev.

Edited by kev such
Guest Dr Pickles

med_gallery_4369_1596_396246.jpg

I think I've found where everyone was on Saturday. No problem with numbers here. :D

Great night, great music.

Thanks to everyone that made it such a top night - dancers, DJ's and the promotors :D

Well done Kev + Karen.

ATB

Doc

med_gallery_4369_1596_396246.jpg

I think I've found where everyone was on Saturday. No problem with numbers here. :D

Great night, great music.

Thanks to everyone that made it such a top night - dancers, DJ's and the promotors :D

Well done Kev + Karen.

ATB

Doc

:D Great photo!

Now, can someone please silhouette and number all the faces - and draw up a list of all the names please! :D

Guest kev such

PINK, BLACK. WHITE.

I know he can count to 3, it's an army thing...... shout.gif ..1...2,3....1

Oh thats charming, you try and do something good, and you just get ridiculed. :D Well they do say geniuses are mocked initialy.

Anyway im not allowed anything with E numbers in, so i would have to do it with Etch-A-Sketch.

Kev

Guest kev such

He can count coz he got fingers, but he cant read or write.... Karen helps him on here! :D

But i can only go up to ten, then i have to continue with Karens. Gets quite embarrassing when i have to use customers fingers when they ask for a ball park figure. :D

But i can only go up to ten, then i have to continue with Karens. Gets quite embarrassing when i have to use customers fingers when they ask for a ball park figure. :thumbup:

:thumbsup: 840 is a lot of fingers Kev!

WELL DONE MATE :shades:

SOULFUL SOUTH Opening Nite - Saturday 19th January 2008

- DJs Little Ian, Bearsy (Kent Soul Club) Nick Brown (Scenesville) Kevin Kent (Stolen Hours) - Upstairs Woolwich Catholic Club, Beresford Street, Woolwich SE18. £5.00 OTD - Free CD To 1st 50 Thru Door. Details: Ciara 07968-737761/ciara.penny1@virgin.net

Guest outonthefloor

It was an excellent night indeed & to raise £840 for the charity is just the icing on the cake. Kev had asked me to do the first spot of the night due to someone else pulling out & all i can say is that it was a pleasure to do so. :thumbsup:

The place began to fill up very quickly, with lots coming in when it opened @ 19.30pm.

For those of you who were there in the first hour, apologies for the lack of any Mic action, but we had to rely on another of the guest DJ'S supplying us with a working Mic & we couldn't get it to work until my very last tune!!! :shades:

Anyway, for those that are interested, here's what i played:

Wizdom - i'm so in love with you - Kay-Dee

The Parliaments - Dont be sore at me - Revilot

Barbara Mercer - Call on me - Sidra

Gia Mateo - If you cant say anything nice - R.C.A.

Oscar Perry - I got what you need - Peritone

Carl Carlton - Competition ain't nothin' - Back Beat

Gwen Owens- Wanted & needed - Velgo

Ronnie Walker - You're the one - Phillips

The Five Stairsteps - Don't waste your time - Windy C.

Bobby Taylor - I've been blessed. - V.I.P.

Brenda Lee - Time & time again - Decca.

Etta Jmes & Sugar pie Desanto - Do i make myself clear - Cadet.

Patti Page - You don't need a heart - Columbia.

Bobby Patterson - I'm in love with you - Jetstar.

Gloria Gaynor - She'll be sorry - Jocida.

Jackie Wilson - You got me walking - Brunswick.

Ronnie Mc Neir - Isn't she a pretty girl - Deto.

Robert John - Raindrops, Love & Sunshine - A&M.

Bunny Sigler - Sunny Sunday - Parkway.

We The People - Making my daydream real - Lion.

Diana Ross & Supremes - You've been wonderful to me - Motown.

Martha Reeves & Vandellas - Love Guess Who - Gordy.

Thorougly enjoyed the night, with some superb tunes from the Dj's, & the dancfloor stayed full allnight.

Chuffed to bits for Kev & Karen, that so many people turned up to support this worthy cause. A big thank you to all those who attended, especially the ones that travelled a long way.

For those of you who have not attended before, come along to the next one, which i believe is in March, as you will find a cracking venue & lots of like minded people. :thumbup:

Thanks again,

John Mc.

Excellent playlist john, we were indeed there from the off.

Shoulda said all the dj's played great tunes that kept us up and dancing all nite.

Well worth the trip up from Southend

See you all for the next one wil be draggin a few more mates up to spread the word .....

Helen

XXX

Guest kev such

Shoulda said all the dj's played great tunes that kept us up and dancing all nite.

See you all for the next one wil be draggin a few more mates up to spread the word .....

Helen

XXX

Thanks Helen for taking the time to come up, glad you enjoyed yourself and was tops to meet at last. If you liked Johns set as you have said then make sure you come up in March as he is guesting, the date is 22nd March. I'll make sure we get a mike for him that works.

Thanks again Helen and see you soon.

Regards

Kev

Edited by kev such

It was indeed a superb night.

Congratulations to Kev for putting on such a brill event.

A real party atmosphere, good music and GREAT people.

And what a result for the Charity. :thumbsup:

As for the drinking contest I was the designated driver so I couldn't join in.

That said I would have lost that competition anyway.

I really don't like Vimto and couldn't drink anywhere near as much as the Crewe Teletubbies.

Now remind me again who is Tinky and who is Dipsy. :lol:

Glad you got home safely.

See you all soon for some more laughs and mayhem.

Best

Tabs

Hi Tabs

Just spoke to the Big Lad and told him what you've called us, and he said thats good coming from Batman & Robin. I must admit that would look funny, you and charlie on the dance floor with your underpants over your trousers.

PS Did'nt know the Batmobile needed a designated driver :lol:

See you soon mate

Well done Kev and Karen.

What an absolutely brillant night! When me and Tabs got there at 8.15 the floor was already packed. The music, the atmosphere and one of the friendliest crowds in the scene. What more could you ask for. Nice to see so much money raised for charity. Well done to all those involved. Its great to see somebody putting something back from something we all enjoy.

Thanks again for a cracking night, really enjoyed it as normal. See you both at the next one.

All the best.

Charlie Mc

Banbury Soul Club

Oh yes I nearly forgot. The drinking competition with the Crewe lads. Brav, Andy, Kev. Okay I lost. But theres only so many pints of vimito you can drink. I am not used to it. Apparently Sunday morning, if you stuck your ear from anywhere in the country in the vicinity of Crewe, they could still hear you three burping!! ohmy.gif

Hi Charlie

I would rather drink Vimto than sit in a milk bar with you two drinking milk all night :yes:

Anyway me and Big Andy were walking down midland road with our pizza's when we came across a Piano in the middle of the pavement. Fcuk me it still worked so we were playing Chop Sticks at 2am and must have woke up most of the residents round there. Fcuking Priceless :lol:

Guest kev such

Hi Charlie

I would rather drink Vimto than sit in a milk bar with you two drinking milk all night laugh.gif

Anyway me and Big Andy were walking down midland road with our pizza's when we came across a Piano in the middle of the pavement. Fcuk me it still worked so we were playing Chop Sticks at 2am and must have woke up most of the residents round there. Fcuking Priceless :yes:

Bring the piano with you to the next Cracker in March mate and you could do a turn. The Banbury Soul Twins could a skit in the background.

Kev

Helen

XXX

Hi there Helen,

Many thanks for the comments, as it was a last minute arrangement & that i'd not played there before, i didn't have a clue what to play. :yes:

As you can see by the list, nothing there that's rare, but i do try to play some different tunes along with the usual Northern classics. But as long as they're danceable, i don't care. I could have told you what they were........if the Mic had been working. whistling.gif

I think all those that attended went home happy..........i know we did!!!

cheers,

john mc.

Hi Tabs

Just spoke to the Big Lad and told him what you've called us, and he said thats good coming from Batman & Robin. I must admit that would look funny, you and charlie on the dance floor with your underpants over your trousers.

PS Did'nt know the Batmobile needed a designated driver laugh.gif

See you soon mate

I can't speak for Charlie but what are underpants?

We will meet in the milk bar at Crewe for a re match next year. :lol:

I won't be driving so be afriad, very afraid.

Heard there are plenty of milk establishments to choose from as not many real drinkers in the area.

All joking aside its always a real pleasure to see you.

If I don't see you before next year have an EXCELLENT crimbo.

Take it steady and best wishes.

Tabs

PS I gave the Batmobile away.

Got a car with a personalised number plate now - FAB1. :yes:

Bring the piano with you to the next Cracker in March mate and you could do a turn. The Banbury Soul Twins could a skit in the background.

Kev

Kev,

Don't encourage that Crewe lot! They will bring the piano, but I have heard their piano playing when intoxicated is a lot better than their singing when their sobber! Just in case they turn up with it I bringing my ear defenders.

Charlie Mc ohmy.gif

ps When I was in Crewe some of Brav's and Andy's mates told me they do have a bit of a sing song now and again and the place is full of grown men crying!

Hi Tabs

PS Did'nt know the Batmobile needed a designated driver :thumbsup:

See you soon mate

Right Brav. You should know by now I am not linked with Batman and Robin. I am and always will be the 'Joker' ph34r.gif .

Have a good Christmas to you and the 'Big Fella'. See you soon.

Charlie mc.

(next Banbury Soul Club 5th January guest dj Mark Bicknell)

Guest outonthefloor

Thanks Helen for taking the time to come up, glad you enjoyed yourself and was tops to meet at last. If you liked Johns set as you have said then make sure you come up in March as he is guesting, the date is 22nd March. I'll make sure we get a mike for him that works.

Thanks again Helen and see you soon.

Regards

Kev

The pleasure was all mine,

We will defo be comin up in March,

Will have to book the B&B again

Gr8 find and very handy,

Good to meet you and Karen at last too,

Excellent hosts and a fantastic welcome,

Thanks again,

See ya in March if not before

Helen