Look At Your Box - The Movie

Pete S

Two words of warning:

one, this film features footage of myself and may prove frightening to some members - use it to keep your kids away from the fire:

two, this is just footage of record labels and will be boring to anyone who is not interested in footage of record labels.

"> Edited by Pete S
Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Two words of warning:

one, this film features footage of myself and may prove frightening to some members - use it to keep your kids away from the fire:

two, this is just footage of record labels and will be boring to anyone who is not interested in footage of record labels.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Thanks Pete

Every record, a Gem ................................... Including The Carstairs.

I Enjoyed That.

Cheers mate, did 2 versions, the one after this had a running commentary and may have been better and funnier but there was some swearing in it so I thought I,d better not post it

Social source share

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Pete :huh:

Be nice if some other members could post the contents of their play boxes up for us all to see.

PS, shouldn't The Carstairs be a bit nearer the front laugh.gif

Yeah well I have to have these innovative ideas first mate then everyone copies them. If I'd done a video of my favourite records it would have been totally different though...Carstairs wouldn't have been in there, well it would, that section of the record that remains after I set it on fire

Social source share

Guest SteveSnow

my wife just walked in and said "oh my god - are you watching what I think you are!", pissed herself laughing and then danced round me singing "you're a nerd and you know you are...."

:huh:

I enjoyed it regardless.....cheers Pete!

Social source share

my wife just walked in and said "oh my god - are you watching what I think you are!", pissed herself laughing and then danced round me singing "you're a nerd and you know you are...."

:huh:

They can laugh but I just watched it back and got all moist seeing all those CBS issues, theres just something about looking at records!

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

They can laugh but I just watched it back and got all moist seeing all those CBS issues, theres just something about looking at records!

Yep, like that buddy. Thumbs up in my house, the Mrs does not get either. To quote the great John Anderson. Women and Records don't mix. Said in a Scotish accent :huh:

Social source share

I GOT CAUGHT IN THE ACT TOO :lol:

SHE SAID L'LL BE SNIFFING SHOES NEXT.

:rolleyes: dont tell her but .. Been there done that

"SADDO SADDO , SADDO SADDO" WAS THE CHANT

NICE TO SEE THE RUBY ANDREWS AND THE CARSTAIRS..WHO SAID YOU HATE 70,S PETE

NICE BOX PITY ABOOT THE CONTENTS... :P :P

BEST 7MINS ON YOUTUBE YET.....POSSIBLY

GIVE US ANOTHER Pedro

the gasher

:lol:

Social source share

Nice one Pete. One of the best bits was the rustle of the paper/card sleeves as you minced yer way through the box!

biggrin.gif

Well I haven't worked out a way of stopping objects making a noise when they touch each other but when I do I will try to incorporate it into my 5 minute amateur video camera projects

Social source share

Well I haven't worked out a way of stopping objects making a noise when they touch each other but when I do I will try to incorporate it into my 5 minute amateur video camera projects

:wicked:

There you go again! I was being serious - have a listen. The rustling sleeves are really cool - it provides some real atmosphere.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

:thumbsup:

I know nothing about reggae or ska - what was that Peyton Place track that caught my eye towards the end?

If you can find a track called How Long Will It Take by Pat kelly - well worth listening to as one of the great underrated reggae45's - Peyton Place is a dj version over that backing track

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert