North Herts Irish Club

Guest toby

NORTH HERTS IRISH CLUB..

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL NITE..

NORTH HERTS IRISH CENTRE, WORKS ROAD, LETCHWORTH, HERTS, SG6 1AZ.

DOORS 8.00-1.30am (Bar till 1.00am)..............£6.00 otd.

FRIDAY 14th MARCH 2008.

DJs,

STEVE GAUNORI PETE HULAT TAFFY TOBY

with guest DJs

SHANE "CHICAGO" COX & PAUL (VEGGIE) MURPHY.

This event is the premier evening event in Letchworth,always top class tunes,something for everyone,the bar prices are cheap with fast service,the event is always busy with proper soul people who love their soul with a passion........give it a go you wont be dissapointed..

if you need to reserve tickets phone Taffy (07976465659) or Toby (07974572295).

post-505-1203443634_thumb.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Bernadette

This hasn't come quick enough - see you all there!

yep i'll be there if i can book Geoff Cabs as usual...cheap, reliable and good tunes to listen to on the journey...can't say fairer than that thumbup.gif

Guest Carrie Mehome

Lucky you Bernadette, my car tape deck has been busted for the last year and can't afford to get it fixed so my car journeys are silent unlike Geoffs. It's Paul's turn to drive so I can have some bevs for this one.

See you there! smile.gif

NORTH HERTS IRISH CLUB..

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL NITE..

NORTH HERTS IRISH CENTRE, WORKS ROAD, LETCHWORTH, HERTS, SG6 1AZ.

DOORS 8.00-1.30am (Bar till 1.00am)..............£6.00 otd.

FRIDAY 14th MARCH 2008.

DJs,

STEVE GAUNORI PETE HULAT TAFFY TOBY

with guest DJs

SHANE "CHICAGO" COX & PAUL (VEGGIE) MURPHY.

This event is the premier evening event in Letchworth,always top class tunes,something for everyone,the bar prices are cheap with fast service,the event is always busy with proper soul people who love their soul with a passion........give it a go you wont be dissapointed..

if you need to reserve tickets phone Taffy (07976465659) or Toby (07974572295).

Really looking forward to this as I had to miss the birthday bash (that reminds me, I haven't had my CD yet :lol: ). I was thinking of a quiet time to recover from Prestatyn....not a hope with the Ath the week after, then Letchworth, then Luton the following week...................think I will just book myself in to rehab for the whole of April :lol:

Can I book my floor space at Toby towers please :lol:

QoFxx

Really looking forward to this as I had to miss the birthday bash (that reminds me, I haven't had my CD yet :lol: ). I was thinking of a quiet time to recover from Prestatyn....not a hope with the Ath the week after, then Letchworth, then Luton the following week...................think I will just book myself in to rehab for the whole of April :lol:

Can I book my floor space at Toby towers please :lol:

QoFxx

Not a problem i dont think,as long as you can put up with the illness/death/despair etc,only joking we have had a couple of real shit weeks re family (who'd have em),so im up for this one.

Looking forward to this top night already.....got a few new things to try as well :lol:

Steve

Its looking good already Steve,2 car loads coming from West Midlands area(not staying at mine i might add).

I too have some new bits and peices to try out,couple of bits on Finch label,and i aim to play a full on 60s set for a change,i can use the other venue in North wales as my warm set :lol: (jt comes to mind here).I have been moving loads of stuff of late and replacing with more better stuff,quite rare some of it.

Just heard that a crew from Kent are coming up......good old Bearsy.

Toby..

I told you not to let her wander off on her own, :thumbsup:

Joking aprt, hope she is ok.

QoFxx

She was in the lounge not wandering,bless her !.Been to doctors yet again more pills,getting stronger by the day(not the steriod pills).We'd been thru some dodgy times over the years ,but this time i was very afraid for her....but like a good gooner shes on the mend.

the day is getting closer folks,lots of calls for local B&Bs / Hotels for this event,looks like its gonna be a busy one.

I will post up some details Tuesday evening on the Hotel front etc with phone# s +web pages etc.

Guest EType69

the day is getting closer folks,lots of calls for local B&Bs / Hotels for this event,looks like its gonna be a busy one.

I will post up some details Tuesday evening on the Hotel front etc with phone# s +web pages etc.

Looking forward to this!!!! See you there Toby & crew. :unsure:

Good on ya Steve,i know you'll love it,it'll be good to catch up with you again.

We have secured the services of some exeptional DJs,for the forthcoming events at the Irish Centre,Nick Hacket, Dave Rivers, John weston/Dave Rimmer, Keith Money, Paul Mckay, Neil Jones along with the delectable Dolly.

These DJs named will compliment our superb residents,Steve Gaunori,Pete Hulatt,Taffy & co.You people out there who do attend these nights know the quality of music played,more so now with the future guests booked .........you are all in for a real treat.

Toby.

We have secured the services of some exeptional DJs,for the forthcoming events at the Irish Centre,Nick Hacket, Dave Rivers, John weston/Dave Rimmer, Keith Money, Paul Mckay, Neil Jones along with the delectable Dolly.

Toby.

Crikey you have been busy Toby! Great DJ's to look forward to....Steve

Crikey you have been busy Toby! Great DJ's to look forward to....Steve

Tell you what Steve,i was a tadd busy at Prestatyn :lol: ,but the Djs i asked were more than happy to come along and play for us ,as they know a great soul night is always to be had at the Irish centre,Letchworth.I had to turn down a couple of offers for us,personaly i did'nt think they had what it takes so to speak,not a nice thing to have to do,but our event involves quality tunes,fair enough i thought.

I have still got to involve ady Lupton & a couple more to secure dates.

Toby.

Guest Little Reg

HI TOBY/TAFF REALLY LOOKING FORWORD TO THIS BRILL SOUL NIGHT. I'M HOPING THAT YOGI AND MARCUS ARE UP FOR IT AS WELL .SO TAFFY SORT OUT SOME OF ME FAVOURITES AND ILL POLISH ME DANCING SHOES.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE 14TH

ALL THE BEST REG. :thumbup:

Hi reg,look forward too seeing you mate,got a few new tunes i think your gonna like mate. :thumbsup:

More new tunes to play Taff,i cant keep up with you and your buying at the moment,i bet they'll be good uns.I thought i was securing top notch tunes,mainly 60s bits and bobs,

Its gonna be packer is this one.......bring it on..

Toby..

Guest outonthefloor

Didnt manage to make it to Bedford last friday so lookin forward to this nite more than ever.

Recovered from Prestatyn so look out Kent coz the Essex are comin!!!! (yeah i know its in Herts)

Lookin forward to catchin up with the usual suspects,

Se ya all there

Helen

XXXX

Edited by outonthefloor

It will be goodto see ya Helen n Mark,i hope you have fully recoverd from Prestatyn,cos the tunes that'll be played here will get you up dancing thats for sure.

Gutted I won't be able to make this one (away the weekend for football).

This is an excellent night, very frinedly and welcoming and well worth a visit if you have not been before.

Have a good one chaps,

Dave

Never mind Dave always next time when we have Neil Jones & the Delectable Dolly as our guest DJs,see ya soon mate.

Toby..

Guest taffy

Especially after missing the birthday bash through illness I would love to be there as this is one of my favorite nights, and if I can sort some stuff out I will get there if I can :no:

QoFxx

you better be there young lady.us welsh have some celebrating to do :g:

HI TOBY/TAFF REALLY LOOKING FORWORD TO THIS BRILL SOUL NIGHT. I'M HOPING THAT YOGI AND MARCUS ARE UP FOR IT AS WELL .SO TAFFY SORT OUT SOME OF ME FAVOURITES AND ILL POLISH ME DANCING SHOES.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE 14TH

ALL THE BEST REG. :lol:

Reg, we've not met but I would like to say I've just finished reading your book and thoroughly enjoyed it - well done mate, top read.

Dave

:( Toby, I really enjoyed the Birthday Bash mate, so I'll be driving up again. It'll be good to catch up with a few mates there too.

Do I need to reserve a ticket?

-Kev.

Kev,i just spoke to Taffy and your ticket is on the door,not many reserved tickets left ,but you know us we''ll always squeeze a few more in.

Toby..

This is going to be a top night :(:lol:

You bet Steve,this is shaping up for a right old ding dong of a night,loads of 1st timers as well..

Bring it on my man,i'm glad your not on last nor the warm up man :lol: ,looking foward to your new purchases(hearing them).see ya Friday mate..

Toby.

Guest Bearsy

I have appologies to you all :lol:

me being me and useless at organising anything didnt realise that i was djing at a Scooter Rally this weekend so i wont be making the journey to one of my favourite venues and catching up with so many great people so in my absense please try and have a good night and see you all at the next one :(

until then have a ball and see you all soon :lol:

Bearsy

Guest outonthefloor

This is going to be a top night :thumbsup::thumbup:

Well the triple Birthday bash was the best do I've been to in ages so if this is only half as good ita still be a blindin nite.

Pickin up Carrie Mehome n Paul so they can both enjoy a bevvy or three as well as the master of all things Chicago and more Mr Shane Cox and his lovely other half, Julie .

so thats table for 6 near the dance floor please,

Cant wait, this time tomorrow ill be in soul heaven

Bring it on.......

Helen

XXXXX

Well the triple Birthday bash was the best do I've been to in ages so if this is only half as good ita still be a blindin nite.

Pickin up Carrie Mehome n Paul so they can both enjoy a bevvy or three as well as the master of all things Chicago and more Mr Shane Cox and his lovely other half, Julie .

so thats table for 6 near the dance floor please,

Cant wait, this time tomorrow ill be in soul heaven

Bring it on.......

Helen

XXXXX

It's still more than 24 hours away Helen - isn't it, or am I getting confused :thumbup: . Hope Shane remembers to pack the "enders" :thumbsup:

Guest outonthefloor

It's still more than 24 hours away Helen - isn't it, or am I getting confused :lol: . Hope Shane remembers to pack the "enders" :lol:

DOH :D

err sorry just getting carried away...well i am a natural blonde you know :P Ijust dye my roots black!!!

LOL

See ya tomorrow ....think im right this time

Helen

XXXX

Message to shane duely noted xxxlolxxx

Source Advert