Lester Tipton Reissue Question

Guest Daddy

I don't have £1500 for a copy on La Beat, but until I win the lottery can someone let me know if the Grapevine or the Gold Mine Soul Supply reissue :thumbsup: has better sound quality or are they both pants?

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had the Grapevine copy yhears ago and from what I can rememeber (not a lot) it was ok sound wise. Never listened to the Sevens/Goldmine one.

Thank you Chalky.

Social source share

I don't have £1500 for a copy on La Beat, but until I win the lottery can someone let me know if the Grapevine or the Gold Mine Soul Supply reissue :thumbsup: has better sound quality or are they both pants?

You'll be lucky to get a LaBeat copy for 1500.....Seriously the LaBeat recording ain't great either.

Social source share

would agree steve maybe double that figure... :P the grapevine press is good and goldmine too...i have never seen a mint labeat one...my copy was pretty beat..sadly long gone :thumbsup:

Most of the LaBeat copies I've come across have been at least Ex/Mint and 2 that were in circulation a cracked one that belonged to Ian Clark then Andy Spencer, not sure where that one went and there was the copy that Sam once owned that had a damaged label, sadly I think I missed my chance when I turned one down at 80 quid, ce la vie!

Social source share

Most of the LaBeat copies I've come across have been at least Ex/Mint and 2 that were in circulation a cracked one that belonged to Ian Clark then Andy Spencer, not sure where that one went and there was the copy that Sam once owned that had a damaged label, sadly I think I missed my chance when I turned one down at 80 quid, ce la vie!

Mines only a vg+ / vg. But plays fine.

Social source share

Source Advert