Rugby Soul Club - All-niter Sat 5th April

well im sorry to say but i wont be coming on Saturday night as im flying out first thing on the Sunday morning and me being me wont be able to leave in time to get home pick the family up and make it to the airport in time and im in enough trouble with the strife as it is :thumbsup:

so im wishing you all the best of everything for the night and hopsfully see you all again very soon :yes:

Bearsy

Have a good 'un mate.

See you soon.

• Replies 254
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

He up folks,

I shall be in Rugby again were meeting up with Fun & Frolics(Dave & Marge)along with Mr & Mrs Soul in the pub down the road for pre nighter drinks....again,Kylie are you going to the pub 1st before the event ???

If anyone else wants to meet up for pre nighter drinks at the pub (Dave Rimmer whats the name of the pub)its down the hill just before the bridge..DAVE RIMMER IS BUYING :thumbsup: all on Dave

see ya all Saturday then..

Toby & Mandy..

Guest Bearsy

Oh wot a shame, who's gunna look after the SSLAAS ladies...Tabs will have to work harder.. :lol:

Of course when we took he kids to France we went to an all-niter first, back home, grabbd the kids and away we went...

So you must be a lightweight... :D

Im a weak man Sian and wouldnt be able to leave and knowing my luck there would be a traffic jamm or something and at the moment any extra strife just aint worth it :lol:

Tabs is a good substitute to look after the ladies but not to fear i shall be back :thumbsup:

have a goodun all and see you out there somewhere soon :yes:

He up folks,

I shall be in Rugby again were meeting up with Fun & Frolics(Dave & Marge)along with Mr & Mrs Soul in the pub down the road for pre nighter drinks....again,Kylie are you going to the pub 1st before the event ???

If anyone else wants to meet up for pre nighter drinks at the pub (Dave Rimmer whats the name of the pub)its down the hill just before the bridge..DAVE RIMMER IS BUYING :yes: all on Dave

Toby & Mandy..

Great! Im in - and mines a pint Dave. :thumbsup:

If anyone else wants to meet up for pre nighter drinks at the pub (Dave Rimmer whats the name of the pub)its down the hill just before the bridge..DAVE RIMMER IS BUYING :thumbsup: all on Dave

It's called the Avon Mill...at the bottem of the hill, same road as the Benn Hall...

Pictures please of Dave buying a round, they'd be worth a few quid... :yes:

He up folks,

If anyone else wants to meet up for pre nighter drinks at the pub (Dave Rimmer whats the name of the pub)its down the hill just before the bridge..DAVE RIMMER IS BUYING :D all on Dave

Toby & Mandy..

It's called The Avon Mill, and is where the blue dot is.

post-1175-1206995370_thumb.jpg

And I wil be buying the drinks for everyone, but there are conditions attached to every drink. And you don't find out what the condition is until after you have accepted the drink :thumbsup::yes:

Guest marge

Can't make this one, my baby becomes a teenager that day (can't believe my little 'un will be 13). We're going ski-ing in the snow(dome) instead, then I'm at the stoppy in club after that. Have looked at that thread, worm farms and ant labrinths... got the entertainment planned for a gang of 12 and 13 year old lads on their sleepover now!

Hope its a cracker for you at Rugby, I'm sure I'll miss a great one, had such good nights at the two niters you've had, will be at the one after

Jo

Can't make this one, my baby becomes a teenager that day (can't believe my little 'un will be 13). We're going ski-ing in the snow(dome) instead, then I'm at the stoppy in club after that. Have looked at that thread, worm farms and ant labrinths... got the entertainment planned for a gang of 12 and 13 year old lads on their sleepover now!

That snow dome looks great, we went to Milton Keynes a few years ago and the kids did the wall climbing...I soooo wanted a go... :lol:

We will miss you and we'll catch up soon... :lol:

Guest James Trouble

I cant wait for this it's gonna be awesome. The freestyle room is going to where it's going on with two of the midlands finest battling it out 'STB vs NMD', expect to hear a quality mixture of indemand RED HOT RnB & SCORCHING SOUL SOUNDS + a smittering of LATIN :lol: . I'm gonna have to pull myself outta there when James Trouble is playing I cant wait to have a dance to 'Little John - Just Wait And See' :lol: . Hoping to bring a big crowd with me, should be a right laugh :lol:

Hi Callum,

I'll have to pull my self out of the red hot face off in the side room at some point as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what goes down in there. Got a few bits in a similar vein to Little John in the play box, so hopefully there'll be one or two treats for you. And if the postie arrives in time there'll be a pretty special classic style banging northern tune to get it's first spin in the UK, for the dancers like...

Fingers crossed, otherwise it'll have to wait till the 100 Club next weekend...

JT

Edited by James Trouble
Guest Mrs Simsy

He up folks,

If anyone else wants to meet up for pre nighter drinks at the pub (Dave Rimmer whats the name of the pub)its down the hill just before the bridge..DAVE RIMMER IS BUYING :lol: all on Dave

Toby & Mandy..

Ooh yes, i shall be there-i'm not going to be 2 hours early for the nighter again though! :lol:

Be nice to see you & Mandy, claim my free drink from frolics (stuff the conditions! laugh.gif ) & see fun & Mr & Mrs Soul! Only 4 more sleeps! :lol:

Hi Callum,

I'll have to pull my self out of the red hot face off in the side room at some point as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what goes down in there. Got a few bits in a similar vein to Little John in the play box, so hopefully there'll be one or two treats for you. And if the postie arrives in time there'll be a pretty special classic style banging northern tune to get it's first spin in the UK, for the dancers like...

Fingers crossed, otherwise it'll have to wait till the 100 Club next weekend...

JT

oooh you tease James! :lol:

:lol::lol::P:(:D:Di'll soon own fly be :lol:

l thought you did.. :lol:

Maybe you should look into living at George Best airport "Phil trundleator Shields"

Have a fab time and bring me back a cd for my lovely case laugh.gif ..

Hi Sian :lol:

He up folks, I shall be in Rugby again were meeting up with Fun & Frolics(Dave & Marge)along with Mr & Mrs Soul in the pub down the road for pre nighter drinks....again,Kylie are you going to the pub 1st before the event ???

Good Man Toby, Got A Bus Of Mates Coming Up From Milton Keynes for This & With The Late Arrival of The Hemel Crowd & The Usual Excellant Crowd That Attend Rugby "It Will Be A Corker Of A Night"

JB

Ooh yes, i shall be there-i'm not going to be 2 hours early for the nighter again though! :lamsey:

Be nice to see you & Mandy, claim my free drink from frolics (stuff the conditions! :lol: ) & see fun & Mr & Mrs Soul! Only 4 more sleeps! :thumbsup:

yes , cant wait, wont know which room to go in as usual, hello :rolleyes:

Guest Mrs Simsy

just sorted out me box of records and hopefully the postie will be bringing me a couple more gems by the weekend :unsure: . I'll be bringing a up for it young crowd ready to show you old buggers how to party :(:sleep3: . I cant wait

Ooh good, i'm sick of all the old buggers clogging up the dancefloor! :sleep3::ohmy::huh::yes:

just sorted out me box of records and hopefully the postie will be bringing me a couple more gems by the weekend :unsure: . I'll be bringing a up for it young crowd ready to show you old buggers how to party :yes::sleep3: . I cant wait

Yeah right, the young ones are the first ones to leave cos they are tired. No stamina! :(:ohmy:

Not sure if I can make this Saturday. Been invited to a soul 40th birthday party and I always work on the principle that there will be another *insert name of soul event* but *insert name of birthday person* won't have another 40th. Not sure what time party finishes so may try and come over after. :huh:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Yeah right, the young ones are the first ones to leave cos they are tired. No stamina! :yes::unsure:

Not sure if I can make this Saturday. Been invited to a soul 40th birthday party and I always work on the principle that there will be another *insert name of soul event* but *insert name of birthday person* won't have another 40th. Not sure what time party finishes so may try and come over after. :huh:

No stamina! I'm always last to leave!! :ohmy:

Might see you on Saturday then! :(

Not sure if I can make this Saturday. Been invited to a soul 40th birthday party and I always work on the principle that there will be another *insert name of soul event* but *insert name of birthday person* won't have another 40th. Not sure what time party finishes so may try and come over after. :ohmy:

Of course you are right Maark, so we'll see you Sat then... :unsure:

Hi Chrissie,

I can assure you I know where my jewels are, albeit little diamonds :lol:

:lol:

I do hope you are going to keep them to yourself.........I am a Rugby virgin, very "precious" :lol: and easily shocked :lol:

He up folks,

Toby & Mandy..

.....and me biggrin.gif

QoFxx

Guest Mrs Simsy

:lol:

I do hope you are going to keep them to yourself.........I am a Rugby virgin, very "precious" :lol: and easily shocked :lol:

.....and me :(

QoFxx

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Badge is polished & sat on top of my record player! :hypo: See you Saturday for a pre nighter vodka or two... :lol:

Yeah, if after the party, I drive down to "Sounds of Soul" in Hemel, and then up to Rugby, can I come in for a fiver? :D

Only if you get a letter from Dr Pickles to prove it... :D

how far is it to middleton from rugby ,got to go to both, cheers ezzie

My god, I'm impressed...

Nearer 130, but it will only feel like 80 laugh.gif

Dave's mileage is acurate, done it many times myself... :D ...not Rugby and Middleton in the same nite tho... :D

well im sorry to say but i wont be coming on Saturday night as im flying out first thing on the Sunday morning and me being me wont be able to leave in time to get home pick the family up and make it to the airport in time and im in enough trouble with the strife as it is :D

so im wishing you all the best of everything for the night and hopsfully see you all again very soon :D

Bearsy

F.f.s Bearsy....I know you're in trouble with the strife. but theres no need to drag me into it on a public forum! :D

(I'm flying out first thing Sunday morning Sian as you know! Flippin eck..talk about a rumour mill! :Dlaugh.gif )

Have a good time mate (If I see you by the pool I'll act like I dont know ya!)

Lol

Gail x

Middleton, ManchesterMiddleton, Manchester, Rochdale87.9 to Rugby 87.9 Froom Google

JB

Ah yes, but those are American miles because you used Google. :D However, when I put Middleton to Rugby into Google I got

126 mi - about 2 hours 11 mins

If you use The AA you get

Distance: 125.5 miles And if you use the RAC you get

Total distance: 127.53 miles, 205,2 km

So I think I was fairly close guessing at 130

Ah yes, but those are American miles because you used Google. However, when I put Middleton to Rugby into Google I got 126 mi - about 2 hours 11 mins If you use The AA you get Distance: 125.5 miles And if you use the RAC you get Total distance: 127.53 miles, 205,2 km So I think I was fairly close guessing at 130

:thumbsup: Oh I Thought He Was Flying :lol:

JB

Guest Mrs Simsy

three more sleeps girls then were out on tour, ROLL BACK THEM CARPETS

Can't wait Ang! Just two more sleeps! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:laugh.gif

I've always said them Rugby girls are a shower of.........

A shower of what Dave?! :thumbsup::D

Guest Rob Glover

I've got a well heavy weekend coming up for Easter, so I thought I'd best get this posted up before my brain goes into meltdown... :lol:

We had a great 5th anniversary and we intend to party just as hard this time... :lol:

Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks.CV21 2LQ.

The post code is for the building opposite, as the Benn Hall only comes up on some auto-routes!!!

8pm - 5am. By the time we got the go ahead for allniters, someone had already booked the hall for 6am. Still, we've got 9 solid hours of dancing... :thumbsup:

Two rooms playing classic northern, rare 6T's, crossover and modern.

"Main Room" - Adam, Backdoor Kenny, Jon Buck, Matt Smart, Dave Rimmer, James Trouble.

"Freestyle Room" - No More Doggin 'Vs' Shoutin the blues.

£8 before 9pm...£10 after 9pm

Contact 01788 541516 or 07817732468

Sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Late bar.

web-site: Rugby Soul Club

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Hey Hey Hey, I kept some of the flyers you handed out at Yum Yum on Saturday night and I'll take them to Brighton Beach in Leicester before your allnighter. See if I can round up some more punters ;0)

See you after 2am

Source Advert