Rugby Soul Club - All-niter Sat 5th April

• Replies 254
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I am sadly going to miss this, out at a wedding so can someone loose thier marbles for me. Last time I wa here I lost two hours so anynoe finds them can they send them on to me!! :ohmy:

You couldn't get out of it then... :huh:

I think your marbles are in a bag with mine, I think I lost most of the night... :thumbsup:

And I'm now shoeless for Sat...I left mine behind at a venue 2 weeks ago and the silly woman still hasn't got my order in... :D

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
Guest Mrs Simsy

I am sadly going to miss this, out at a wedding so can someone loose thier marbles for me. Last time I wa here I lost two hours so anynoe finds them can they send them on to me!! :ohmy:

:huh: Consider it done!

See you soon! :thumbsup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

You couldn't get out of it then... :huh:

I think your marbles are in a bag with mine, I think I lost most of the night... :ohmy:

And I'm not shoeless for Sat...I left mine behind at a venue 2 weeks ago and the silly woman still hasn't got my order in... :D

Sure you can't be tempted with jazz shoes? :thumbsup:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Oh poo, I meant to type "now" not "not"

:thumbsup:

I was a bit confused there. Do you want me to nip in to the shop on my way home from work & 'sort it out'? I can take my hard jailbird friends... :ohmy::huh:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Don't worry, she was well and truely sorted... :ohmy:

you'll find the shop is no longer there... :D

:huh::D:P

No sign of the postman yet, but I'm still hopeful. It'll be fab if it is here in time, it's a right belter...

Can't wait James! :thumbsup:

Guest kid mohair

No sign of the postman yet, but I'm still hopeful. It'll be fab if it is here in time, it's a right belter...

I know what it is.......... :boxing::thumbsup:

Guest SteveJohnston

It's called The Avon Mill, and is where the blue dot is.

post-1175-1206995370_thumb.jpg

And I wil be buying the drinks for everyone, but there are conditions attached to every drink. And you don't find out what the condition is until after you have accepted the drink :thumbsup::boxing:

Blody hell if Dave is buying the drinks and there is a condition to it you had beter have DEEP pockets!

Mr Rimmer is a real north west lad! if he is buying "you" :lol: it means beer.gif:wicked: the other way, any other condition i would not like to think of :P

Steve

Guest SteveC

Ooh good, i'm sick of all the old buggers clogging up the dancefloor! :shades::thumbsup::boxing::P

Young lady, if you'd have said "smelling on the dance floor" I'd have accepted it but "clogging" - have you seen my young gazelle like feet wink.gif:lol:

See you Sat along with "the lady" :wicked:

I think I may spike everyones drink and tell them the reception is at Rugby, do you recon they would notice!!!?? :D

Always worth a try... :lol:

Cya ya all Saturday....looking forward to this...Tabs...Brazils and nut clusters packed ...babes....Sian ..any requests???? :lol: ....Delxxx

Just you love...ew, thats sounds so cheesy...

I'll have sweety tobacco again please... :lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Young lady, if you'd have said "smelling on the dance floor" I'd have accepted it but "clogging" - have you seen my young gazelle like feet :D :D

See you Sat along with "the lady" :D

:lol::P

Ooh, just one more sleep!!!! thumbup.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

Your not going sleep tonight are you? rolleyes.gif Flippin young un's today, no stamina! :P

:lol::D

I need to, i got in at 2.30am this morning & was up at 7.30am for work! :D I shall be tucked up nice & early tonight so that i'm fulla beans tomorrow! :D:D

Guest SteveJohnston

:yes::lol:

I need to, i got in at 2.30am this morning & was up at 7.30am for work! :lol: I shall be tucked up nice & early tonight so that i'm fulla beans tomorrow! :huh::ohmy:

:yes: Down wind is the order of the night then!.......................................... :g:

Guest SteveJohnston

Your not going sleep tonight are you? :yes: Flippin young un's today, no stamina! :lol:

Is that the stuff that comes in tins from Argentina?...............or is it a little raped up parcel :yes:

Steve J

G'Day Y'all, Just one more sleep you lucky buggers. Hope it all goes off like a two bob watch. Really looking forward to meeting the Rugby Soul Crew and spinning some crucial sounds for the dancers when i come over in September. How many sleeps is that???????

Venue sounds great, just ave a gud un and stay souful. See yas all soon.

Tony " T BONE " South West Soul, Western Australia.

Guest Mrs Simsy

:yes: Down wind is the order of the night then!.......................................... :lol:

:ohmy::huh::g:

Is that the stuff that comes in tins from Argentina?...............or is it a little raped up parcel :yes:

Steve J

Corned beef? :lol:

yep, not long to go now.

I'd best get some choons sorted.

gonna be a great nite me thinks :yes:

G'Day, just one more sleep then it's turn on the love light, get down and get soulful. Hope it's a gud un for y'all. Looking forward to seeing you in September and spinning some crucial sounds for your dancers. How many sleeps is that?? Stay soulful.

Guest Mrs Simsy

G'Day, just one more sleep then it's turn on the love light, get down and get soulful. Hope it's a gud un for y'all. Looking forward to seeing you in September and spinning some crucial sounds for your dancers. How many sleeps is that?? Stay soulful.

153...i think! :yes:

See you then! :yes:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Hiya Tony...only 162 sleeps til Sept... :yes:

That's if it's Fri 4th April where you are... :yes:

Didn't realise you were on here.

:lol: i was only 9 days out! Over excited as usual! :ohmy:

Guest Mrs Simsy

TV add form 1970teees "corned beef! it gives you stamina!" Don't tell me you can't remember it :yes:

A TV ad from the 1970's? :yes: A Child of the 80's me! :lol:

Note to self - Don't leave the hall during Mr Rimmer's first spot as that is when one is most likely to hear the Satisfactions.

That's the deal. Take it or leave it .. :lol:

One would assume that if someone requests a record they would stay in the hall to hear it played, not bugger off into the other room :yes:

And then have the damn cheek to come and ask for it to be played again in the second spot. It's bad enough different DJs repeating records, never mind the same DJ playing the same record twice :yes:

:yes: What? You're going to pop over from Australia?Now thats commitment! :yes:

One would assume that if someone requests a record they would stay in the hall to hear it played, not bugger off into the other room :lol:

And then have the damn cheek to come and ask for it to be played again in the second spot. It's bad enough different DJs repeating records, never mind the same DJ playing the same record twice :lol:

Ah yes .. :g: I think the spot times had escaped me .. but erm I think I may have been envisaging (in a northern voice) "second time around for this one"! :)

Or not maybe not! :lol:

Wasn't me (as such - ish) that requested the second spin. wicked.gif Hey lesson learned, hense the note to self post wink.gif .. Ah just play the goddamned track! :lol::yes:

Edited by Ian Sims

Source Advert