Ethics - I Want My Baby Back

22ndsoul

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

nice tune cheapie always one or two on the ebay should pay around the £20 mark have seen it go for £10 m- paid $9.99 myself lucky bid wee while back

goodluck

Social source share

craig whats is face in the states always has one , i got mine from him on the bay

Craig Moerer hasn't had one for a while,unless i'm very much mistaken.Not on set list anyway.If anyone's got a M-copy for sale for 10-20 i'd like to see it.The ones i've seen all have ring wear and are VG+ at best.Even my dj copy is only VG+.

Always ready to be proven wrong, that's me thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Craig Moerer hasn't had one for a while,unless i'm very much mistaken.Not on set list anyway.If anyone's got a M-copy for sale for 10-20 i'd like to see it.The ones i've seen all have ring wear and are VG+ at best.Even my dj copy is only VG+.

Always ready to be proven wrong, that's me thumbsup.gif

Spot on Kev :no:

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

I've always said that one day this will be a big tune. Looks like it's on it's way.

Jordi

there's been a bit of a buzz on this for a while - quality crossover imo

i got a decent copy this year for £23 - but it took me about a year to get one for a decent price, and i think i was lucky

i can't see this one coming down in price again cos it's not easy to get a good condition copy - i'm not saying it's rare, but i think it's one of those ones that people who've got it are gonna make sure they keep one in the box

i won't put a price on it cos i think it's bad form to scupper someone's wants shout - but i think that keith's offer is probably a bargain :thumbup:

Social source share

there's been a bit of a buzz on this for a while - quality crossover imo

i got a decent copy this year for £23 - but it took me about a year to get one for a decent price, and i think i was lucky

i can't see this one coming down in price again cos it's not easy to get a good condition copy - i'm not saying it's rare, but i think it's one of those ones that people who've got it are gonna make sure they keep one in the box

i won't put a price on it cos i think it's bad form to scupper someone's wants shout - but i think that keith's offer is probably a bargain :thumbup:

Up the Spurs! Love your avatar...is that you? You're a young un'!!!

Same situation as yourself, took me ages to get a copy and when I finally got one it wasn't in fantastic condition but good enough.

Social source share

One copy ended on ebay just now for $150.

$150 this has gone up in price got mine for $9.99 over a year ago remember there was quite a few for sale on ebay , gemm etc at the time , theres one on ebay at the mo over a day to go £24.37 vg++

if anyone wants my copy for $150 dollars pm me when i get back to the uk in august

Social source share

Always ready to be proven wrong, that's me :yes:

yeah sorry my mistake got mixed up with sweet tomorow and look at me now' as i purchased the two of him not long ago' oh well easy to make a mistake how terible ov me spot on and all that

Edited by mepaul50
Social source share

Source Advert