BD12 0RQ

Very easy to find, close to M62, Junction 26

Saturday August 9th

7.30 - 1am

good size dance floor

record sales

friendly crowd

great atmosphere

cheap bar (so you don't need to bring your own!)

Where quality cheapies & rarities sit comfortably side by side on the decks, hear some long forgotten underplayed dancers, all original vinyl, definately not the top 200 oldies

We've had some fantastic comments / feedback about our previous nights, come & see for yourselves.....

DJs this month...

Paul Donnelly

Rosemary & Kyle

Mick Howard

Paul Harris

Pat Bleasdale

Edited by soul45s
  • Replies 97
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Morley Carr Working Mens Club

Low Moor

Bradford

West Yorkshire

BD12 0RQ

Saturday August 9th

7.30 - 1am

good size dance floor

record sales

friendly crowd

great atmosphere

Where quality cheapies & rarities sit comforably side by side on the decks, hear some long forgotten underplayed dancers, all original vinyl, definately not the top 200 oldies

We've had some fantastic comments / feedback about our previous nights, come & see for yourselves.....

DJs this month...

Paul Donnelly

Rosemary & Kyle

Mick Howard

Paul Harris

Pat Bleasdale

Hi Mate, looking forward to this, I heard Pat play at Bursclough a few week's ago, and the folk's are in for a treat.

Might see you at Middleton on Saturday.

Willie

DJs this month...

Paul Donnelly

Is this my old, old, old friend from Peterborough?

I haven't seen him since I attended his 4oth birthday - I was still at school at the time :ohmy:

Just so you know, I'm not shunning you Mr D, I'm off to a do near Doncaster that starts at 4 in the afternoon... Else I'd have called in, if only to have a kiss and say hello

Morley Carr Working Mens Club

Low Moor

Bradford

West Yorkshire

BD12 0RQ

Saturday August 9th

7.30 - 1am

good size dance floor

record sales

friendly crowd

great atmosphere

Where quality cheapies & rarities sit comfortably side by side on the decks, hear some long forgotten underplayed dancers, all original vinyl, definately not the top 200 oldies

DJs this month...

Paul Donnelly

Rosemary & Kyle

Mick Howard

Paul Harris

Pat Bleasdale

Now then, if things are better for me this time, I'll be havibg a look :thumbsup:

You coming our way Friday.

Or are you staying on the "Dark Side"

ATB

Tony

Hi Mate, looking forward to this, I heard Pat play at Bursclough a few week's ago, and the folk's are in for a treat.

Willie

spoke to pat at the record fair in june,she's really looking forward to it,finally bought the kelly brothers pat,great record,looking forward to august

Mick

Willie

Hi Willie

Yep, were all looking forward to hearing Pats selections, got some great guests lined up for this one & the October night too.

Are you bringing Rich & Tony with you?

Probably see you sat night, have a natter, got a great CD for ya :lol:

cheers

paul

Guest rosemary

Probably see you sat night, have a natter, got a great CD for ya :shhh:

cheers

paul

do i get a CD as well.......................... :D

Hi Kev, I dont even get a CD and I sit on the door, DJ and mop the floor....... :thumbup:

Bye for now

Multi-task Rosemary

Probably see you sat night, have a natter, got a great CD for ya :lol:

cheers

paul

do i get a CD as well.......................... :D

BE CAREFUL OF THIS MAN PAUL,I GAVE HIM A CD AND IN RETURN HE CALLED ME A W---KER :D CHARMING.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED wicked.gif RICHARD

Is this my old, old, old friend from Peterborough?

I haven't seen him since I attended his 4oth birthday - I was still at school at the time :D

Just so you know, I'm not shunning you Mr D, I'm off to a do near Doncaster that starts at 4 in the afternoon... Else I'd have called in, if only to have a kiss and say hello

thats a shame was hoping to talk dirty again :( btw my 40th was 14 years ago so that makes you 30 :D

Guest Trevski

This little venue is building into a big 'un! Looking forward to it more than any others on the horizon at the mo' and I ain't even playing at this one! :PNot to be missed!

This little venue is building into a big 'un! Looking forward to it more than any others on the horizon at the mo' and I ain't even playing at this one! :g:Not to be missed!

Hi Trev,getting better and better isn't it,some interesting sets lined up from a variety of DJ's over the coming months,the word is spreading fast,see you in august matey

Mick

Edited by micksmix

This little venue is building into a big 'un! Looking forward to it more than any others on the horizon at the mo' and I ain't even playing at this one! laugh.gifNot to be missed!

Thanks for the compliment Trev!

A bi-monthly event, no ego's, no politics, just great music from a couple of quid to a few hundred.

Getting some positive feedback and looking like another special night for the 9th August

see you there! thumbsup.gif

Guest rosemary

is janette helping out with the door duties? not heard from her for a while

Hi Mick, I'm on door duties 7.30pm til 9.30pm then I'm DJing with my husband-to-be Kyle so Janette maybe on the door later or perhaps Mr Harris is the 'Door Lady' this time?????? :unsure:

See you and Karen on the 9th

Rosemary :rolleyes:

is janette helping out with the door duties? not heard from her for a while

Janette has been on a Belly Dancing Class fortnight in Turkey

She phoned me the other night to say lessons are going really well and she is going to give us all a demonstration on the night 5_1_102.gif :thumbup:

Edited by soul45s

This little venue is building into a big 'un! Looking forward to it more than any others on the horizon at the mo' and I ain't even playing at this one! :thumbsup:Not to be missed!

totally agree with this post 100%.....and if youre not playing trev, then it has the potential to be the best one yet :lol: , see ya all on the 9th

Edited by soulman1964
Guest Trevski

Totally agree with this post 100%.....and if youre not playing Trev, then it has the potential to be the best one yet :thumbsup: , see ya all on the 9th

Cheeky monkey! :lol: Wish I was playing, I can't wait to give my unissued Millie McLaine "He's got what it takes" and the Margaret Williams "Just because" C/UP an airing. Roll on October! :D

Edited by Trevski
Cheeky monkey! laugh.gif Wish I was playing, I can't wait to give my unissued Millie McLaine "He's got what it takes" and the Margaret Williams "Just because" C/UP an airing. Roll on October! :lol:
Millie McClain, great track trev,look forward to hearing that on the decks,building up nicely for another busy night,see every one in august :thumbsup:
Guest Trevski

Millie McLaine, great track trev,look forward to hearing that on the decks,building up nicely for another busy night,see every one in august :rolleyes:

Certainly is! Here's just a taster of what's coming later! "Morley Carr, Probably the biggest little venue in Yorkshire!"

clips.mp3

Edited by Trevski

Sat Nav users .....

please note BD12 0RQ Zero R Q

Someone (who shall remain nameless)...got lost last time and ended up at the north side of Bradford in a bit of a rough area, had to ask some extremely friendly working girls for directions.... :D

:thumbup:

Guest BigPaul

Car load coming from down south,well Mansfield actually.Looking forward to this one,a club with a great ethos.

Oh yeah ,and Paul D IS ON :D .

Your not driving again you ant got no Air Con and the Blinding Speakers dont work in the back either :thumbup:

Quality night this, enjoyed it last time i came :lol:

Regards

Paul

Guest toffee lady

[Janette has been on a Belly Dancing Class fortnight in Turkey

She phoned me the other night to say lessons are going really well and she is going to give us all a demonstration on the night 5_1_102.gif :D

Sat Nav users .....

Someone (who shall remain nameless)...got lost last time and ended up at the north side of Bradford in a bit of a rough area, had to ask some extremely friendly working girls for directions.... :lol:

:D

Just out of interest............

How d'ye tell a bit of a rough area from from a f*ck off rough area in Bradford????????????????

:lol:

Any way, got another new shirt, so watch out :D

ATB

Tony

Sat Nav users .....

Someone (who shall remain nameless)...got lost last time and ended up at the north side of Bradford in a bit of a rough area, had to ask some extremely friendly working girls for directions.... :lol:

:D

Just out of interest............

How d'ye tell a bit of a rough area from from a f*ck off rough area in Bradford????????????????

:lol:

Any way, got another new shirt, so watch out :D

ATB

Tony

Can't make this one Paul but have a good one, as I'm sure you will & we'll be at the next one, R&B permitting (joking). Hope it's not as warm as Burnley as I noticed it's not a good look, drenched & dangerous that is!! :D

Take care, be safe & I wonder if that young lady's bus arrived on time? She looked like she was desperate for a ride,

Spot. shades.gif

Edited by spot

Source Advert