Guest lagerlout

• Replies 66
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

That's sorted then ......I'm moving up the M1, it's lonely down here !!

Is it true that the M1 is cobbled in Yorkshire........

link

We don't see Yorkshire....We see only West Yorkshire....Rolling hills,inside toilets,streetlamps....And then ther is South Yorkshire :lol::lol:

Slag heaps..Men with coal dust in there ears...Large girls with no tights(veins on the legs look like a map of the M62)... :lol::lol:

Only joking lads...My dad was from Doncaster..Charlie Williams ohmy.gif:lol:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

We don't see Yorkshire....We see only West Yorkshire....Rolling hills,inside toilets,streetlamps....And then ther is South Yorkshire :lol:   :lol:

Slag heaps..Men with coal dust in there ears...Large girls with no tights(veins on the legs look like a map of the M62)... ohmy.gif   :lol:

Only joking lads...My dad was from Doncaster..Charlie Williams tongue.gif   :lol:

link

charlie williams?

you look nothing like him! :lol::yes:

Shane

Social source share

For those long walks in the countryside I hope John.... and not for racing :lol: ....

p.s. a few pigeons for the backyard would give you that "authentic" look :lol: ....

link

Thanks for the help Mark, I think I'm getting there.......

Is heavy Tweed still in fashion..... :lol:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

I Hate Yorkshire..................no seriously i loathe England to with a passion, could care less if i left tomorrow.

Brett

link

You hate everything after a nighter whistling.gif:lol::lol:

Social source share

You hate everything after a nighter  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

link

Just had a fucking wanker trying to sell me PVC windows while i'm trying to give my little girl her tea....... :lol: that boy went running up my drive...... :lol::lol:ranting_1.gif

yeah jamie i HATE EVERYTHING TODAY.

Social source share

John

Have you recorded last nights radio show in any format because even though Im on broadband I couldnt get it to stream properly . I'd get about 10 seconds of sound in 1 minute which ruined it so would like to hear it properly if possible?

Social source share

John

Have you recorded last nights radio show in any format because even though Im on broadband I couldnt get it to stream properly . I'd get about 10 seconds of sound in 1 minute which ruined it so would like to hear it properly if possible?

link

whistling.gif To be honest Craig, no.......

I really enjoyed the show, and i'll nip and get my record box in a minute and post up the playlist........

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert