Guest Kevin J

• Replies 85
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Cool, thats only just one month after I had paid for my record...

He has repeatedly done this to people time and time again (as I found out when I named him), my record never showed up, after 9 months of him ignoring my e mails.

Don't try and tell me it's not intentional too many people have been caught out by him

Social source share

Strange, bought a record for about a fiver from him last year (may have been earlier this year) and it never showed...something about the entire batch going missing unsure.gif - couldn't really be bothered to wrangle over a fiver seeing as it was a fiver and if the post lost it, it wasn't his fault, but reading this thread has got me thinking... g.gif

Social source share

tracking info has been sent to those who have pm'd, but as i cannot be on soul-source all day (work), i would appreciate if you email me for this information at the following address: kljesq3@gmail.com

again, apologies.

NOT TO ME, WHY ON EARTH IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SEND ME A SIMPLE PM OR FOR GODS SAKE TELL ME THE INFO ONLINE IN PUBLIC....JUST SEND IT!

Social source share

Well, as if I were prophet...of course no tracking number has been forwarded to me.

Any of you Phil, Hermann, Keith, Ian, Mal etc has been forwarded a tracking number ?

?

Marc

I've been sent a Tracking number but USPS say there is no known number, so draw your own conclusins on that, I have been offered a photograph of the reciept, but Alas nothing sent to me yet, I live in hope...

Social source share

I've been sent a Tracking number but USPS say there is no known number, so draw your own conclusins on that, I have been offered a photograph of the reciept, but Alas nothing sent to me yet, I live in hope...

=========================================================================

THE TRACKING NUMBER HE HAS SENT ME

1615420471-0096 USPS HAS NO RECORD OF THIS ITEM !!!!

IAN

Social source share

Same thing here

WHAT DATE DOES HE SAY HE ACTUALLY SENT 45s OFF

ANYONE ?

or is he JUST sending now as hes in the shit and spent the money

Yesterday he said he had send them off now so I assume he indeed did intend to say he had just posted them off.

But the fact that most of us did not recieve any sort of tracking number at all and those who did receieved false ones just goes to show its pretty much safe to assume he hasn`t send off anything at all.

Already tempted to start a new bet....

Social source share

Yesterday he said he had send them off now so I assume he indeed did intend to say he had just posted them off.

But the fact that most of us did not recieve any sort of tracking number at all and those who did receieved false ones just goes to show its pretty much safe to assume he hasn`t send off anything at all.

anyone know where in Chicago he lives

have a couple of record dealer friends there..............

Social source share

anyone know where in Chicago he lives

have a couple of record dealer friends there..............

Keith, let`s go together to Chicago..of course the flight would be fourtimes as much as he stole off me but man I am just in that mood. Let`s go to one of his Windy City Soul Clubnights that he started to establish over there...dates to learn from his myspace site.... and I will guarantee this guy a real windy night in the Windy City.

Marc

Social source share

I've been sent a Tracking number but USPS say there is no known number, so draw your own conclusins on that, I have been offered a photograph of the reciept, but Alas nothing sent to me yet

Same with me!

@ Mark: Good idea, why not do a record hunting trip to the U.S. and combine it with a visit of the Chicago club- scene. Might be well worth doing the trip to meet someone, who thinks he´s on the save side betraying people, who are a few thousend miles away....

Social source share

I've heard the same thing from him before, he's playing for time til paypal aren't interested anymore

Social source share

Alright, I got a pm which I won`t make public but the main information in it is that our 45s have now defnitely been posted. So I will wait (again) and see if I will have received my 45 in say the next two weeks. Also wanna make clear that this guy is not the founder of the Windy City Soul Club and that the other DJ`s and people involved have nth to do with this whole situation of course and are not too amuzed about it themselves.

Marc

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Guest Kevin J

mediacardblackberrypictpm9.jpg

here is the receipt. each package has a Customs Form number attached to it, which is the only way to track International Parcel from USPS.

With the new reg's the USPS implemented at the begining of the new year you should be able to do this Just go to www.usps.com, click on the tracking link and insert your customs form number. If they scanned the customs form bar code at the post office (as they are required to now) it should show in the tracking info and at other major stops along the way.

Social source share

mediacardblackberrypictpm9.jpg

here is the receipt. each package has a Customs Form number attached to it, which is the only way to track International Parcel from USPS.

With the new reg's the USPS implemented at the begining of the new year you should be able to do this Just go to www.usps.com, click on the tracking link and insert your customs form number. If they scanned the customs form bar code at the post office (as they are required to now) it should show in the tracking info and at other major stops along the way.

Thanks for that info ive checked posted 25th NOV ...Will let u know when my EMBERS arrives..

Ian

Edited by IANCSLOFT
Social source share

Guest Mr Smith

THE TRACKING NUMBER HE HAS SENT ME

1615420471-0096 USPS HAS NO RECORD OF THIS ITEM !!!!

IAN

Hello boys and girls, room for anymore!? :wave:

Good, i'll be number 9 then.

Never dealt with Kevin before but after reading this thread it made me wonder. When i asked for tracking numbers I got this reply

"Hi, you bet.

usps receipt number: 1615420471-0096

customs number for your record: LC359945180US

you should be able to track the package via the customs number according to USPS.

kevin "

So I went to USPS.com and entered the 2nd number,

post-7607-1227742716_thumb.png

So looks like we all have the same "USPS receipt number" but we should all have different "customs numbers" or should i say, tracking numbers.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :ohmy:

Social source share

Got mine finally today

despite you saying https://www.soul-source.co.uk/60s-Sale-t83458.html all records in ex condition I was shocked about its real condition, needle does jump twice even after cleaning the 45..anyway, will close the paypal dispute and use the 45 as a drip mat maybe.

Marc

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert